Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2022, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Courmisch
For those lucky ones who have a working card, do they see it on the Aktia.fi customer service / online banking site?
Aktia verkkopankki: "Sinulla ei ole tällä hetkellä kortteja."

I am a S-Pankki customer, the app is working fine and the pin code has arrived.
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 11:44 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Superfast
Aktia verkkopankki: "Sinulla ei ole tällä hetkellä kortteja."

I am a S-Pankki customer, the app is working fine and the pin code has arrived.
intresting that the web would say no cards then, I have been peeking there to try to get a idea but I guess I should just forget it at this point, over 2 weeks is just pathetic 🤷‍♂️😁
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:00 pm

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
Originally Posted by kauppias
intresting that the web would say no cards then, I have been peeking there to try to get a idea but I guess I should just forget it at this point, over 2 weeks is just pathetic 🤷‍♂️😁
I found it strange from the get-go that Aktia had a dedicated "Finnair Visa App" for this card, and I'd presume that's the reason why there doesn't seem to be a connection with what's shown on Aktia online banking and the Finnair card app, i.e. this new app and the legacy online banking system are probably not talking to each other to the extent they should just yet.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:01 pm

There's something wrong with your application, it can't possibly take that long.

[email protected] is the email address where they can see the situation best and tell you more, the phone customer service is useless with regards to status of application in my experience, they aren't the ones processing them.

Maybe just submit a new application and see if anything changes? Seems some people have had luck with sending another application.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:27 pm

Programs: AY Silver. HHonors Gold & the other shiny cards you get with the AX plat
The only connection between this card and the Aktia web bank is that I received the rejection message via the web bank. Have you checked your messages?
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 12:34 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by TapioR
The only connection between this card and the Aktia web bank is that I received the rejection message via the web bank. Have you checked your messages?
yes, nothing in messages, nothing in omaposti, nothing in snail mail... 😁😁
TapioR likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:18 pm

yes, nothing in messages, nothing in omaposti, nothing in snail mail... 😁😁
I sent in the application on 8th of June. Choosed the "manual" way also. Haven't heard a word from them before today when PIN arrived by snail mail.
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by seldomrfly
I sent in the application on 8th of June. Choosed the "manual" way also. Haven't heard a word from them before today when PIN arrived by snail mail.
Does the Finnair Visa app work for you after bank ID?
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by cheesyfeet
Does the Finnair Visa app work for you after bank ID?
NO. Identification doesn't work.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 2:29 pm

Seems like the new card have some kind of pre set purchase limitation as well.
Tried to do 8k purcase today with Apple pay, but
It was denied although there was almost 19k limit left on my card.
Could not find any way to modify
those limits on Finnair app and my card dont show in Aktia web bank. Still lacking the actual card.

Anyone of U guys (who have functioning Cards allready), found a way to remove or adjust those purchase limits?

Wouldn’t want to lose those 24k points🤔
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:10 am

Purchase limit was pre adjusted for 5k.. Problem solved quickly through messaging at Finnair app.. so great work there!
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:26 am

Originally Posted by Andy70
Purchase limit was pre adjusted for 5k.. Problem solved quickly through messaging at Finnair app.. so great work there!
finnair app? Really they handle aktia visa issues? Or you mean the Finnair Visa app from aktia I eould assume
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:33 am

Moi,

I applied on 9th June, yesterday I called them and they told it has been approved.

Do you know what's the default bill generation date?

If I use 500*3 months then Finnair plus will be upgraded to silver, then will we get X3 points?

I hope other than 6 euro no other fee.

Nordea yearly fee 60 euro with 2X points and travel insurance.
I have Nordea GOLD so I applied for this.

Silver has free extra luggage for each trip. (both ways in a single itinerary)

Thanks,
BT
Old Jun 22, 2022, 2:54 am

Originally Posted by bengaltigers
Moi,

I applied on 9th June, yesterday I called them and they told it has been approved.

Do you know what's the default bill generation date?

If I use 500*3 months then Finnair plus will be upgraded to silver, then will we get X3 points?

I hope other than 6 euro no other fee.

Nordea yearly fee 60 euro with 2X points and travel insurance.
I have Nordea GOLD so I applied for this.

Silver has free extra luggage for each trip. (both ways in a single itinerary)

Thanks,
BT
Does the nordea ay card come with insurance? I Was not aware
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:04 am

Does the nordea ay card come with insurance? I Was not aware
YES

"Travel insurance is valid when you pay your trip abroad entirely with your card’s charge or credit facility."
---->nordea.fi/en/personal/our-services/credit-payment-cards/finnair-plus-mastercard.html

Last edited by bengaltigers; Jun 22, 2022 at 3:05 am Reason: added link

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.