Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2022, 3:21 am
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Now the AY Visa App works and shows the card number and credit limit so it seems the online application process works ok.
kauppias and Superfast like this.
Old Jun 13, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by NoWindowSeat
Now the AY Visa App works and shows the card number and credit limit so it seems the online application process works ok.
according to Aktia their manual process is lagging behind so congested like HEL 😁😁😁🤷‍♂️
Old Jun 13, 2022, 11:32 am

Programs: AY+Plat, ALL Plat, Scandic L2
Well, my card application was accepted automatically, but the Android Finnair Visa application never worked, and still does not...
Old Jun 13, 2022, 12:09 pm

Programs: AY Plat
Originally Posted by kauppias
according to Aktia their manual process is lagging behind so congested like HEL 😁😁😁🤷‍♂️
Seems to be a perfect partner for Finnair, both with equally slow service! One more idiot here who applied on Tuesday and nothing has happened since. ⏳
Old Jun 14, 2022, 5:01 am

Originally Posted by Courmisch
Well, my card application was accepted automatically, but the Android Finnair Visa application never worked, and still does not...
Is it crashing or exiting when you try to open it? Might be good to remove Magisk (or hide it from view, I don't know how) if you have that installed. Made my banking apps quit and/or crash, so it seems banking apps don't like to see Magisk app installed.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 8:49 am

Originally Posted by manywhere
Is it crashing or exiting when you try to open it? Might be good to remove Magisk (or hide it from view, I don't know how) if you have that installed. Made my banking apps quit and/or crash, so it seems banking apps don't like to see Magisk app installed.
Nothing like that. It just prints an error after authentication.
Old Jun 14, 2022, 10:33 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Still no word on manual processing...
Old Jun 14, 2022, 12:04 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Courmisch
Nothing like that. It just prints an error after authentication.
How many days since approved? For me the iOS App started to work after 3-4 days
Old Jun 15, 2022, 5:47 am

Programs: AY Plat
Originally Posted by kauppias
Still no word on manual processing...
I got no info either. But the new card shows in the app, you can see four last digits and your limit.
Now waiting for the card...
r2d2 likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 6:13 am

Originally Posted by mateik1
I got no info either. But the new card shows in the app, you can see four last digits and your limit.
That's true, and good point - if you are approved by manual processing, they don't seem to notify you, but you can still log into the Finnair Visa app with your bank ID and see the details you mentioned.

If they haven't approved you (yet), it will error out after bank ID.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 6:14 am

intresting... no such luck for me 😁😁🤷‍♂️
Old Jun 15, 2022, 6:17 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
Hope this is a good sign then, as I'm able to see my card! Applied a week ago also and no information except the automated message right after.

Also wondering where they are pulling my address from, as they have it wrong on the app (old address), and upon doublechecking, I had the correct address submitted on the application Aktia IT?
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 9:05 am

Interesting card, but no travel insurance. I wonder why?
Old Jun 15, 2022, 9:15 am

Originally Posted by NoWindowSeat
How many days since approved? For me the iOS App started to work after 3-4 days
A week. Long enough to have received the PIN code by snail mail.
Old Jun 15, 2022, 12:44 pm

Same here. I applied a week ago. I was not approved automatically, have not received any information, but the app started working on monday.

Now just waiting for the actual card and the pin code before activating the card in the app.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.