Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY Visa Credit card with Aktia

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:06 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by bengaltigers
YES

---->nordea.fi/en/personal/our-services/credit-payment-cards/finnair-plus-mastercard.html
good to know, 👍👍

I HAVE That as well 😁😁
Superfast likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:09 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
FYI for those with visa app issues try logging on with mobiilivarmenne. I TRIED with nordea and Spankki but allways errored put today I called Aktia and it turns out I was approved on June 10th they just did not get the info to me 🤷‍♂️🤪 I asked about the app and tried simultaneously to log on with mobiili varmenne and it worked fine...
TapioR, FFlash, Andy70 and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:49 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
My journey with the card:

Applied June 8th. Checked Aktia Finnair Visa app on the 15th, saw my card. No notification of any kind for approval. Pin was mailed on June 14th according to Aktia rep. Received pin on June 20th and card today (June 22nd).

Seems to work. Managed to add card to my public transport app so can pay for sustainable non-AY bus rides
kauppias likes this.

Last edited by SuloL; Jun 22, 2022 at 3:51 am Reason: Changed May -> June...
Old Jun 22, 2022, 3:51 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
finnair app? Really they handle aktia visa issues? Or you mean the Finnair Visa app from aktia I eould assume
Yes.. Finnair Visa app☺️
Old Jun 22, 2022, 4:57 am

what's the default billing date ?

as according to that I will activate so I can make 500 X 3 expenditure to get welcome offer.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 5:02 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Also inquired from Aktia and told me that I had been approved (sent application on 10th). No receipt of application, no notification of any kind, no PIN, no card at home. The application doesn’t work for me either.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 5:17 am

Programs: AY+ Silver, SK EB Silver, Flying Blue
FYI for those with visa app issues try logging on with mobiilivarmenne. I TRIED with nordea and Spankki but allways errored put today I called Aktia and it turns out I was approved on June 10th they just did not get the info to me 🤷‍♂️🤪 I asked about the app and tried simultaneously to log on with mobiili varmenne and it worked fine...
I have tried Mobiilivarmenne and OP (edit: and now S-pankki too) but both fail
Old Jun 22, 2022, 5:38 am

Originally Posted by Anchjo
I have tried Mobiilivarmenne and OP (edit: and now S-pankki too) but both fail
bummer, the bank apps failed for me but mobiilivarmenne worked for me, looks llooksnothrt solid IT solution... the rep did mention they have ALOT of issues with the app even though its a ready app ie not a beta version 😁🤷‍♂️
Old Jun 22, 2022, 9:02 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum (OWE)
bummer, the bank apps failed for me but mobiilivarmenne worked for me, looks llooksnothrt solid IT solution... the rep did mention they have ALOT of issues with the app even though its a ready app ie not a beta version 😁🤷‍♂️
Tried S-Pankki, Nordea, Ålandsbanken & Mobiilivarmenne. All fail with the same error. While the card works both with Google Pay & using a terminal (chip & PIN), I'm now unable to add the card to any services like PayPal, MobilePay, ABC etc. They all fail on card validation. Seems like a solid solution, I hope they get their stuff sorted pretty soon.
kauppias likes this.
Old Jun 22, 2022, 11:49 pm

The app doesn't work on my phone but I tried my tablet and it worked on it.
kauppias and Superfast like this.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 1:13 am

Programs: AY Plat
Originally Posted by seldomrfly
Same here. App is obviously broken. Got my PIN letter today and decided to try the app. Can't identify myself. I have tried identification through Nordea and OP.
the same here. And no luck with mobiilivarmenne either
Old Jun 23, 2022, 4:44 am

finnair visa app enabled with bank. works in first try. yet to receive the card.
Old Jun 23, 2022, 7:07 am

Programs: AY+ Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by crisu_09
the same here. And no luck with mobiilivarmenne either
+1, contacted CS and the forwarded the issue to "another department"
Old Jun 23, 2022, 7:22 am

I received my card today, two days after the pin code. Everything works .
Old Jun 23, 2022, 10:28 am

Programs: AY+ Plat Lumo
Originally Posted by GeeTee77
+1, contacted CS and the forwarded the issue to "another department"
Found a solution, changed the phone (Android) language to Finnish and the app started working!
needle, kauppias and tumik like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.