Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 12:23 pm

Programs: BAEC (Gold) , Accor (Gold) , IHG
BA1471 1535 INV to LHR

Sealink, JTXC, EDIwanderer and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 2:42 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
GOT-LHR yesterday evening.

aks120, JTXC, alex67500 and 3 others like this.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 4:18 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
and LGW-MAN this morning. Choices were ham and cheese croissant or cheese and tomato croissant.

JTXC, alex67500, ENTP and 4 others like this.

Last edited by KARFA; Jul 2, 2022 at 6:00 am
Old Jul 2, 2022, 5:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was looking forward to the poached eggs Shakshuka on my morning flight today in view of earlier reports of correctly cooked eggs (i.e. runny). The dish in itself is not bad (I cannot stand the full English breakfast) but the eggs were a complete failure in terms of cooking: way overcooked with the texture of hard boiled eggs. I fear that you really are at the mercy of the skills of the crew in being careful not to overcook the eggs on this one.
Old Jul 2, 2022, 8:00 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Originally Posted by NickB
I was looking forward to the poached eggs Shakshuka on my morning flight today in view of earlier reports of correctly cooked eggs (i.e. runny). The dish in itself is not bad (I cannot stand the full English breakfast) but the eggs were a complete failure in terms of cooking: way overcooked with the texture of hard boiled eggs. I fear that you really are at the mercy of the skills of the crew in being careful not to overcook the eggs on this one.
Was this from LGW? When it featured on the LCY menus it was impossible to get a good result with the onboard ovens so may be something to do with Newrest’s production methods or recipe. Had much better luck with dnata’s poached eggs;

Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EJetter
Was this from LGW? When it featured on the LCY menus it was impossible to get a good result with the onboard ovens so may be something to do with Newrest’s production methods or recipe. Had much better luck with dnata’s poached eggs;
Nope. ex-LHR.
Old Jul 6, 2022, 2:41 pm

Programs: QF, TK, VA, SQ
Originally Posted by c001lh202
Anyone got pictures of AVML on CE flight?
Assuming we get away on Friday (and back on Sunday) I should have an AVML for you on the return
Old Jul 7, 2022, 9:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, easyJet Plus, YHA platinum, Amex Centurion, Peugeot owners club, Stagecoach gold rider
BA1471 INV-LHR 06/07

Sealink and JTXC like this.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by britbronco22
Same menu on SOF-LHR yesterday. I had the cajun chicken salad (see post #478 in this thread for picture), which was pleasant enough, if somewhat unsubstantial for a band 4 meal.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 4:56 pm

Programs: BA Silver
No menu but excellent service on LHR -AGP on 8th July. Impressed with the food but haven’t flown since Oct 21 - two observations no Ciroc for my Bloody Mary a less discerning vodka was on offer. Plus champagne was free pour out of a standard bottle rather than the individual mini bottles. Great service and the food was very good. Top marks BA.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 5:17 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by KARFA
and LGW-MAN this morning. Choices were ham and cheese croissant or cheese and tomato croissant.

I feel rather dirty admitting this, but that ham and cheese croissant looks rather tasty. Perfect for a hangover ….. 😁
Tobias-UK, KARFA, ENTP and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 7:52 am

BA 835 DUB-LHR June 2022

June 2022
British Airways Club Europe
BA 835 Dublin to London Heathrow 1pm departure

Cold lunch
Choice of Roast Beef with Horseradish potato salad

Or
Sushi Rice with Tofu, mango, cucumber, and wasabi

Accompanied by quinoa, corn, radish, feta cheese, and cucumber mousse salad, choice of white or olive rolls, and DO & CO duo white and milk chocolate mousse cup

chrism20, Sealink, JTXC and 3 others like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 7:57 am

BA 792 LHR-GOT June 2022

June 2022
BA 792 London Heathrow to Gothenburg Lv4:20pm
*The flight was delayed and it was strange to get an afternoon tea service at 5:55pm, and terminal three is a total mess. I flew mid-week and knew that it was not its worse. I just could not imagine flying during the weekend or busy holidays.

Beverage with packaged mixed nuts

Afternoon Tea

Vegetarian or Non-Vegetarian Sandwiches - Ham sandwich, smoked salmon & cream cheese on soft roll, & Brie with fig jam & pickle on dark bread

Freshly warmed scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam

Traditional British Cake
Sealink, JTXC, Tobias-UK and 2 others like this.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 8:17 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Carfield
June 2022
BA 792 London Heathrow to Gothenburg Lv4:20pm
*The flight was delayed and it was strange to get an afternoon tea service at 5:55pm, and terminal three is a total mess....
The catering offered is based on the scheduled time of departure rather than the actual departure time.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 9:28 am

Today’s Band 1 lunch on BA753 BSL-LHR: Cajun chicken and avocado salad with a side of cabbage/celery slaw in a mustard dressing; passion fruit dessert. The latter wasn’t quite the texture of a panna cotta - more of a mouse/yoghurt - but I wasn’t sure whether this was because it wasn’t as chilled as I expected…

Sealink, JTXC, KARFA and 1 others like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.