Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2023, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by KARFA
Hmm. You should now get a hot meal on a band 2 at lunch ot dinner, but I think your issue is that ZRH is band 1.
As is BSL, which is why I got a beef salad for "dinner" on the way to London and a salmon salad on the way back.
Sealink likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 7:07 am

Programs: BAEC and Hilton mostly
Originally Posted by TedToToe
Ah, yes, thank you for the clarification.

edit: as a follow up, can somebody provide a link to the map showing the band numbers?
The map seems to have disappeared, but for available info try this link: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30193785-post1.html
adrianlondon and TedToToe like this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 7:15 am

Programs: VS Silver; Matmid Silver, BA Bronze; Accor Plat.
Originally Posted by krispy84
Kosher meal on Munich - LHR today. Chicken and couscous salad with some green beans and a cherry tomato and black olive. Main was tasty, though could have done with a creamy sauce of some kind (however doubt that would be kosher). Good portion of chicken. The usual disappointing kosher bread and dessert.

"creamy sauce".......just spat out my gefilte fish!
Sealink and krispy84 like this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 9:43 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by Tocsin
The map seems to have disappeared, but for available info try this link: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/30193785-post1.html
Ooo, found a map elsewhere, though a few may have changed as it's the original 2018 one: Here are the new Club Europe meal times on British Airways - TravelUpdate
Sealink, Tocsin and TedToToe like this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 9:58 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by AviationMoose
Ooo, found a map elsewhere, though a few may have changed as it's the original 2018 one: Here are the new Club Europe meal times on British Airways - TravelUpdate
That looks like it's been nicked from here!
Tocsin likes this.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 10:01 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Afternoon tea coming in from Amsterdam today.

Old Dec 31, 2023, 2:35 pm

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
BA1325 NCL - LHR on the 27th where I didn’t fancy the full English so opted for the salmon instead.

Menu from the BA780 LHR - ARN on the same day:

I had the gnocchi which was really good with a little bit of spice to the arrabiata sauce.

Both flights were excellent with friendly, proactive crews. Certainly way better than the WTP flights I’ve had recently!
Old Dec 31, 2023, 3:25 pm
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I went for the salmon this evening to Glasgow

CMN zq
Old Dec 31, 2023, 5:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
I went for the salmon this evening to Glasgow

CMN zq
snap to MAN on BA1388
Old Dec 31, 2023, 10:17 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

This thread has now been archived. You can find the new thread for 2024 here:

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos 2024 onwards

Prospero
Moderator: BA forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.