Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2022, 5:21 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by CMK10
BA 723 GVA-LHR 0710-0755 A-319

Choice of a butternut squash omelet or a Full English. This came hot and was pretty tasty. The granola bar was an odd touch though, I don't remember that from years past.
I believe that the cereal bar is a sign of a night-stopper vice yoghurt.
KARFA likes this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:40 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by EDIwanderer
I believe that the cereal bar is a sign of a night-stopper vice yoghurt.
Oh that makes sense. The plane did indeed arrive the night before.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:51 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by RockyRobin
I had this yesterday ACE - LGW, despite the sausages looking a bit odd I agree it was completely fine. The only down side was what I had the night before...
I will add that my girlfriend stated this was possibly the best CE meal she had eaten. Butternut squash tortellini
That pasta looks really good!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 6:53 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Anyone got pictures of AVML on CE flight?
Old Jun 27, 2022, 7:46 am

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Originally Posted by c001lh202
Anyone got pictures of AVML on CE flight?
Would this thread help?
The vegan / vegetarian food thread
Plenty of photos - some may be that which you seek
Old Jun 27, 2022, 9:20 am

Programs: BA Silver, IHG Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by sunshinebob
Would this thread help?
The vegan / vegetarian food thread
Plenty of photos - some may be that which you seek
Thanks. Last AVML post was for long haul from Nov-21.
Hopefully someone wil post new pcitures/menu soon in that thread!
Old Jun 27, 2022, 1:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold; Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by DELLAS
ACE - LGW Band 4 Dinner

3 options were offered . The only appealing one was the bangers & mash . It was not the best Club Europe meal I have had but ok. Crew were good and plenty of drinks offered . The coffee was really weak though and tasteless made worse by paper cups.

Nice to see the bangers back!

Getting fed up with the beef cheeks now...
Sealink and PGberkshire like this.
Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:03 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR; TK Elite; ITA Executive; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Bonvoy Platinum
Best CE meal and service in a while on yesterdays BRI-LGW. Food was tasting good and portions seemed better than LHR catering.

Old Jun 27, 2022, 2:05 pm

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Lapchien
Nice to see the bangers back!

Getting fed up with the beef cheeks now...
another £2.12 meal from BA
Old Jun 27, 2022, 4:27 pm

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
Originally Posted by IanG84
This evening I flew from Pisa to Heathrow on the 18.15.

The choice was between a salmon salad and a “vegetarian Niçoise salad”. I had the salmon. The salad itself was quite tasty with two smallish chunks of hot smoked salmon, four slices of strange looking apple and some sloppy mayo heavy strips of something underneath. Quite tasty.

The starter was horrible. It was Greek yoghurt based with some weird red stuff and a couple of cubes of beetroot. Pudding was delicious.

I had the exact same this evening. I agree the starter is odd, though I wouldn't say it was horrible. It was like bland tsatziki (spelling?) with cubed beets. It was ok when mopped up with bread. The salmon was tasty enough, but it's all a bit meagre for a two hour sector at dinner time. I agree that the dessert was very nice.
adrianlondon, Sealink and GOTBound like this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 10:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, easyJet Plus, YHA platinum, Amex Centurion, Peugeot owners club, Stagecoach gold rider
Dinner on the BA1466 LHR-INV 29/06, only the PA ate but I stole his dessert

Old Jun 30, 2022, 1:40 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Ba442: Lhr-ams

This is the Band 1 option on this late afternoon flight. Surprisingly Club Europe was not full - as my last few flights with BA on this route in CE, it has always been full. [I nearly did not make this flight due to ticketing issues caused by AA - but luckily due to a wonderful lady in the First Wing working to solve this out for me (while the useless AA agents a few counters down, did nothing much to help) - which I awarded her later with a Golden Ticket online]
Inflight service was just OK - the CSM was just OK, and she had another junior FA helping her out. On this flight I did feel the need to finish my meal fast as both of them walked a few times to check on us in the last row of CE.

Cheers!

(Curry) chicken salad with hummus as the side/starter dish
Old Jun 30, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: BA Gold, easyJet Plus, YHA platinum, Amex Centurion, Peugeot owners club, Stagecoach gold rider
Lunch on the BA1307 ABZ-LHR this afternoon:

salut0, Sealink, Tobias-UK and 2 others like this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 8:11 am

It could be worse: the Club Europe meal (sorry, didn't take a photo) on my Iberia flight (for BA) from Ibiza last night was more like a starter. Small pieces of chicken on a thin bed of dry potato.

Only two choices: chicken on potato or tofu on rice. No menu.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 6:35 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Interesting info on that menu: there is so little chicken in the coronation chicken that there are fewer calories in that dish than in a quinoa and cucumber salad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.