Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Trusted Travelers
Reload this Page >

Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Global Entry Revocations [merged threads]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2018, 2:28 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
For those subject to GE revocation, the constituent services staff of your US Senators or Representatives can be an additional channel to try to get GE membership status reinstated. It’s worked for some.
Old Jun 20, 2018, 7:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by GUWonder
For those subject to GE revocation, the constituent services staff of your US Senators or Representatives can be an additional channel to try to get GE membership status reinstated. It’s worked for some.
Like apple girl, a multiple offender?
Old Jun 20, 2018, 11:49 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by tentseller
Like apple girl, a multiple offender?
She too, yes.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 7:52 am

Programs: CBP
CBP Officer here, willing to answer questions when I can about GE, but most things seem to be covered in this thread already.
JonNYC, TWA884 and Dean1953 like this.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 8:39 am

Programs: COdbaUA Platinum 2MM
Originally Posted by maninblack
CBP Officer here, willing to answer questions when I can about GE, but most things seem to be covered in this thread already.
Thank you for identifying yourself and your willingness to answering Global Entry questions.
Old Jun 21, 2018, 12:58 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note: Topic Drift

A recent question put to @maninblack about Global Entry renewal and the reply were moved to the following thread:
TWA884
Travel Safety/Security co-moderator
Old Aug 27, 2018, 6:19 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
Do you have any tips on successfully applying for appeal of revocation?
Old Nov 11, 2018, 2:32 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Note: Topic Drift

Reminder!

Originally Posted by TWA884
A recent question put to @maninblack about Global Entry renewal and the reply were moved to the following thread:
TWA884
This thread is about Global Entry revocations, not approvals of first time or renewal applications.

When posting in this forum, please keep in mind FlyerTalk Rule 5:
Stay On Topic

FlyerTalk exists for the discussion of frequent flyer programs and the related travel experience. With the exception of the few areas specifically designated for the discussion of other topics, confine your comments as closely as possible to these topic areas and to the topic of the thread and forum in which you are posting.
For indexing and future search purposes, an additional question was moved over to the relevant thread (Global Entry - processing times of initial applications).

I'll just note that it's been more than two months since @maninblack has posted on FlyerTalk and he has not logged on in over a month.

TWA884
Old Nov 11, 2018, 9:14 pm

Programs: AA Platinum Pro
@maninblack Do you have any tips on successfully applying for appeal of revocation? Forgot to @ you the first time I posted this question
Old Apr 1, 2019, 4:28 pm

Global Entry Revoked - Help Needed

I received a phone call from a CBP representative informing me that my Global Entry status was hereby revoked as narcotics were intercepted that were mailed to my name and address. I have obviously never attempted to get anything illegal and am unsure what to do. I live in an apartment complex where several mailboxes (including mine) have had broken locks for the last month or so and do not close properly. I believe someone therefore could have tried sending something in my name and attempted to take the mail before I got to it.

What can I do about this, and what implications will there be when traveling internationally? Can I get GE reinstated? Is TSA Pre gone as well?

Last edited by overthewall; Apr 1, 2019 at 4:34 pm
Old Apr 1, 2019, 6:23 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
To answer your last question first, if you do not have Pre-Check separately from GE, the revocation of GE means that you do not have Pre-Check either.

Not to make light of your situation, but before accepting that call as legitimate -- it being April Fools Day -- I would call your closest GE center and confirm the facts. You will need your passport and KTN in front of you.
nancypants likes this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 6:51 pm

Originally Posted by Often1
To answer your last question first, if you do not have Pre-Check separately from GE, the revocation of GE means that you do not have Pre-Check either.

Not to make light of your situation, but before accepting that call as legitimate -- it being April Fools Day -- I would call your closest GE center and confirm the facts. You will need your passport and KTN in front of you.
So if I apply separately for TSA Pre-Check will it likely be denied? Is there any hope in getting GE reinstated considering the circumstance?. I only travel internationally about 1-2x per year, but travel much more frequently domestically.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:19 pm

Confirm first. Then worry about it... How do you know that "Officer Friendly" was actually from CBP? Sounds like a scam to me...
strickerj and nancypants like this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:21 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM
Originally Posted by squawk1200
Confirm first. Then worry about it... How do you know that "Officer Friendly" was actually from CBP? Sounds like a scam to me...
+1

In fact, before calling anyone, try logging on to your TTP account and see what it says as to the status of your GE membership.
kennycrudup and nancypants like this.
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Confirm.....and if it's bad news, maybe you should first worry about getting a lawyer.
nancypants and Shadowfactor like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.