Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2022, 5:48 pm

Programs: BA Gold, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by Puzzles
affected Spanish speaker here, mind sharing the group link?
Post #1081 has the link.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 9:37 pm

Programs: QF LTG
Originally Posted by patvd
Am I the only one thinking: hard luck let’s move on and search for the next deal?
Do you people find it justified to go to court over this? Do you never make errors? Would you like being dragged to court each time you make one?
I am constantly looking for the best deal and trying to cut fat from tickets, but legal action because you want to take advantage of an involuntary error is just one step too far for me!
Standing by for incoming…
There is evidently a few people who think that but you have been brainwashed by corporations.
If you book the wrong date the airline has no sympathy.
If you pay for luggage and end up not checking a bag the airline has no sympathy.
If you book a flight in the wrong direction the airline has no sympathy.
If you miss your flight the airline has no sympathy.
If the flight you booked goes down in price the airline usually has no sympathy.

Why should we bend over for them when they claim they made a mistake (I still firmly believe there is no possible way for a fare to be a mistake) when they ignore all the genuine mistakes that consumers make?
Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:27 am

Hi folks, it is indeed hard to stay up to date with this but there are indeed a lot of things going on the legal, media and other fronts.

The order / update of the day so far is that (top ones only):

- Multiple media channels are picking this up with interviews going

- The first legal resources presented in Chile were accepted today, this is an important step. The authorities have now asked LATAM to provide details asap.

- There is a massive wave of new resources being presented, all being organized now.

- Multiple lawyers in Spain keep also reviewing the case, this path is a bit slower and there is plenty of time.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 7:58 am

Programs: *G (TK elite+), OW sapphire (QR), ST elite plus (AF). LA black
Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto
And yes I still firmly believe the price was fair.
that's a good joke still laughing
Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:01 am

Programs: QR Platinum, TK Elite Plus, SQ Gold, BA Gold, VS Gold, Globalist, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by PbodyPhoto
I have flown Boston to Sydney, Australia, round trip in business class for $128. I have flown Emirates F from New York to The Maldives for $450 round trip. I have flown around the world with stops in 5 countries in economy for $250.
Amazing to hear what great deals I have missed in the past! Congrats that you could realize them!
palmanfr likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by f0zzyNUE
that's a good joke still laughing
I never said the price was normal but for a flash sale it was totally fair. If it was 30 cents or 350 pesos you may have a point but $375 is flash sale territory.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 10:20 am

So I booked with gotogate
checking now on iberia website my return leg has disappeared
anyone out there had a smiliar situation?
what should I do now ?
many thanks.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by Palty
So I booked with gotogate
checking now on iberia website my return leg has disappeared
anyone out there had a smiliar situation?
what should I do now ?
many thanks.
have you read anything in this thread? Almost everyone has been in that boat. Your entire ticket will probably be canceled. Await a refund or join legal action.
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:07 pm

anyone order from Priceline get the refund?I got the refund email but still hasn't posted to my CC
Old Jun 30, 2022, 12:15 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by ecgz88
anyone order from Priceline get the refund?
many already have it posted
Old Jun 30, 2022, 2:54 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by ecgz88
anyone order from Priceline get the refund?I got the refund email but still hasn't posted to my CC
For me both tickets were refunded within 4 business days on my amex. At least i did not have to chase them to get my money back. But I lost a few euros on the way as the dollar weakened a bit compared to the euro in the meantime...
Old Jun 30, 2022, 6:45 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Top Tier with all 3 alliances
This is all of you guys, wide eyed innocent newbies, sincerely hoping you're gonna fly this fare...

Old Jun 30, 2022, 9:15 pm

Could someone please PM the spanish WhatsApp contact please ?

Hola! Alguien me puede dar los datos del grupo de WhatsApp por favor .

gracias
Old Jul 1, 2022, 1:42 am

Programs: BA GfL/GGL/CCR, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
My Trip still shows my both itineraries intact, LATAM shows them intact, yet Amadeus PNRs seem to have all IB flights removed and LA flights cancelled - no communication from myTrip/LATAM yet.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 2:15 am

Programs: BA gold, Hilton Diamond
my direct flights booked on IB website on IB metal also still intact, I paid a total of E982

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.