Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2022, 12:35 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by DL117
Well thank you very much sir! This wide eyed innocent newbie just got his ticket reinstated in business by going through a Chilean lawyer!
You can easily do the same. But then you'd have to admit you're a wide eyed innocent newbie too?
Anyway, I'm going to enjoy the trip.
So, who has the control of your ticket now?

LA? Was it issued again on 045 stock?
Old Jul 15, 2022, 3:04 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Well thank you very much sir! This wide eyed innocent newbie just got his ticket reinstated in business by going through a Chilean lawyer!
You can easily do the same. But then you'd have to admit you're a wide eyed innocent newbie too?
Great ! Care to share how you did it and via which lawyer ? Was it using a recurso de proteccion ? Curious to see on which stock it was issued and if you got any flexibility in the dates.
Old Jul 15, 2022, 7:57 pm

DL117 could you share more details and the contact? Would love to get the ticket reinstated and fly soon! Thanks!

Old Jul 16, 2022, 12:56 am

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Same, would appreciate the lawyer contact, if you're only sharing via PM then that's fair too. I never heard back from the lawyer I contacted before.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 5:00 am

Some people are reporting now that on top of the economy downgrade they are being offered voucher for around 270$ per passenger to make it a bit more appealing.

As reported by other people there are now a larger number of tickets being reinstated in premium mainly due to Recursos de Protección.
palmanfr likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 6:52 am

from here (screenshot after google translation):

https://www.latamtrade.com/es_cl/com...um_Business_SP

Old Jul 17, 2022, 10:24 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Originally Posted by ComandantePuchinetta
Some people are reporting now that on top of the economy downgrade they are being offered voucher for around 270$ per passenger to make it a bit more appealing.

As reported by other people there are now a larger number of tickets being reinstated in premium mainly due to Recursos de Protección.
I suppose the 270€/$ voucher is equivalent to 70% of the ticket price for the downgrade per EU261/2004. Except that they force it for a voucher while the compensation should be in cash. So when you say that people get reinstated in premium, you mean premium economy or business class ? (Also called premium business on LA operated flights)
Old Jul 17, 2022, 10:25 am

Originally Posted by ComandantePuchinetta

Did you get your ticket reinstated ComandantePuchinetta ? If so in which travel class ?
Old Jul 17, 2022, 10:51 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by palmanfr
I suppose the 270€/$ voucher is equivalent to 70% of the ticket price for the downgrade per EU261/2004. Except that they force it for a voucher while the compensation should be in cash. So when you say that people get reinstated in premium, you mean premium economy or business class ? (Also called premium business on LA operated flights)
business
palmanfr likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 11:43 am
vji

It seems like
the
next
steps to fly this are to file a recurso, with a Chilean lawyer. For those who have been in contact or have had their tickets reinstated in business, is there a contact you can provide, or a set of steps? I would love to file an online recurso form or be in touch with a Chilean lawyer to file one...
Old Jul 17, 2022, 12:24 pm

Programs: LH*S (FTL), OZ*G, Accor gold, HH Diamond
I suppose it is too late (30-day time limit for filing a complaint).
Old Jul 17, 2022, 1:40 pm
vji

30 days from when you receive the notification right? So still within the period?
SPlDER likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 2:46 pm

Originally Posted by SPlDER
I suppose it is too late (30-day time limit for filing a complaint).
I think it is 30 days since the cancellation, so for me, still a few days to go since mine was on June 23rd...
SPlDER likes this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 3:06 pm

And some tickets haven't been cancelled...
mlqsko and palmanfr like this.
Old Jul 17, 2022, 7:32 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
To anyone who wants to contact the lawyers to try to get back into J, click and join this whatsapp group:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/CWsCdwqWxazAlc5pLiuQuD

then in the group search for "RECURSOS DE PROTECCIÓN". On Tuesday in the early AM US time, one of the lawyers posted 2 PDFs, open the one called "TRAMITACION RECURSOS DE PROTECCION LATAM" and follow the instructions

Most people's time to initiate this process will probably be up in 2-4 days (30 days after cancellation)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.