Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Mad-scl biz $280 return

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2022, 2:53 pm

Programs: IB Platinum, TAP Gold, HH Diamond, Accor LL Gold
Please pm me the details too!
Old Jun 28, 2022, 4:47 pm

Programs: SK, LH
Originally Posted by ComandantePuchinetta
Check your inbox and I suggest you get some spanish speaking friend near by
can you please PM me the details too...thanks
Old Jun 28, 2022, 5:42 pm

Programs: AS 100K

i'd like a PM too! please
Old Jun 28, 2022, 6:05 pm

I'd like a PM too, thanks!
Old Jun 28, 2022, 8:10 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K, 3 MM; Marriott Titanium; IHG Platinum
You can download Google translate App. You just take a picture of the entire paragraph and it will translate everything on the picture immediately.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by Kmxu
You can download Google translate App. You just take a picture of the entire paragraph and it will translate everything on the picture immediately.
Better yet - copy & paste into translate.google.com (sorry, as a technical personl I just don't like the inefficiency of text->image->text again)
Old Jun 28, 2022, 9:12 pm

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by Kmxu
Originally Posted by tr3k
Better yet - copy & paste into translate.google.com (sorry, as a technical personl I just don't like the inefficiency of text->image->text again)
Actually if you look at it on your phone, mobile Whatsapp has a translate function built in. Desktop doesn't seem to.
Flying Machine likes this.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 11:35 pm

Programs: QF; VA; AS
Plenty of legal options open in Chile and Spain and with an overall healthy status. There is a Whatsapp group with over 300 folks organizing.
I'm sure your inbox is getting quite full by now, but when you have the time could you please PM me the details also?
Old Jun 28, 2022, 11:47 pm

Morning, I hope I havenīt missed anyone on the invites otherwise please post again and also maybe other folks that had been added can share.

No big changes since yesterday, most folks are waiting on the Chilean demands already presented and that should have a quick turnaround. Bear in mind there are some complexities if you not local / not resident.

The Spanish joint demand is also moving but pending on a few associations to provide more details. Overall there is very positive feedback that this was a flagrant contract violation.

We have also collected screenshots where it can be sent that A: this flights were proactively offered by Booking as a better option than economy. (pop up) and B: that the fare was indeed marketed as Promotional. Specially the latter might be very relevant for a demand.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 11:57 pm

Programs: AC, SK, Marriott
Morning, I hope I havenīt missed anyone on the invites otherwise please post again and also maybe other folks that had been added can share.

No big changes since yesterday, most folks are waiting on the Chilean demands already presented and that should have a quick turnaround. Bear in mind there are some complexities if you not local / not resident.

The Spanish joint demand is also moving but pending on a few associations to provide more details. Overall there is very positive feedback that this was a flagrant contract violation.

We have also collected screenshots where it can be sent that A: this flights were proactively offered by Booking as a better option than economy. (pop up) and B: that the fare was indeed marketed as Promotional. Specially the latter might be very relevant for a demand.
I would also link the group info. Thanks
Old Jun 29, 2022, 12:17 am

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
And I
Old Jun 29, 2022, 12:51 am

Has anyone who has received the flight schedule change (which you cannot confirm from the Iberia website) called booking.com or the corresponding OTA ?
L1011UL likes this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 2:48 am

Programs: SK, LH

sorry not received yet..can you please PM me too
Old Jun 29, 2022, 7:11 am

Programs: IB Platinum, TAP Gold, HH Diamond, Accor LL Gold

Haven't recieved it yet, would like to join in!
Old Jun 29, 2022, 8:08 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*

Please send me the details to join

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.