Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2018, 10:52 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
if this is 5 * service .... jeez thanks for the "help"
Old Jan 9, 2018, 4:05 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
I have a specific question regarding the Special SEN Waitlist Request.

This spring I'm off to Japan with my family and would like to book our return trip in I on LH715/07APR (or 06APR). If I look at the availability of the flight I see D7 (or D9):

Code:
an07aprhndmuc/alh715

AN07APRHNDMUC/ALH715
** AMADEUS AVAILABILITY - AN ** MUC MUNICH.DE                 88 SA 07APR 0000
 1   LH 715  J9 C9 D7 Z2 G9 E9 NL /HND I MUC 2  1235    1740  E0/346      12:05
             Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q2 VL WL SL

>

an06aprhndmuc/alh715

AN06APRHNDMUC/ALH715                                                            
** AMADEUS AVAILABILITY - AN ** MUC MUNICH.DE                 87 FR 06APR 0000  
 1   LH 715  J9 C9 D9 ZL G9 E8 NL /HND I MUC 2  1235    1740  E0/346      12:05 
             Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q7 VL WL SL
So I called the SEN line on December 9 and asked to be booked into this flight using the special SEN WL request that releases I awards if D is available as long as the SEN is the sponsor. The bot behind the queue immediately rejected the request. The very helpful agent (it sounded like BERXR so it was probably one of you ) looked at the booking forecast and was puzzled why the system did not accept the request. He put me on hold asked a colleague for help who advised him for me to call in a few weeks as this request should normally clear. He also advised us of the SEN Premium Award and said that looked like it would clear immediately. I balked at the 150% premium and said I would call again.

So I called yesterday and again got a very helpful agent who tried again, and no joy. She also tried the FRA flight (D9 on both days op by a 74H), no joy either. She went thru a number of options with me and I can come back via ICN or PEK, but that would involve me spending to get about 1800€ for the four of us to get there from TYO.

Can you look into the matter and let me know why these routes are being rejected? Is HND-MUC/FRA blacklisted for the SEN spl WL?

Regards Oliver
Old Jan 9, 2018, 8:56 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
I have a specific question regarding the Special SEN Waitlist Request.

This spring I'm off to Japan with my family and would like to book our return trip in I on LH715/07APR (or 06APR). If I look at the availability of the flight I see D7 (or D9):

Code:
an07aprhndmuc/alh715

AN07APRHNDMUC/ALH715
** AMADEUS AVAILABILITY - AN ** MUC MUNICH.DE 88 SA 07APR 0000
1 LH 715 J9 C9 D7 Z2 G9 E9 NL /HND I MUC 2 1235 1740 E0/346 12:05
Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q2 VL WL SL

>

an06aprhndmuc/alh715

AN06APRHNDMUC/ALH715
** AMADEUS AVAILABILITY - AN ** MUC MUNICH.DE 87 FR 06APR 0000
1 LH 715 J9 C9 D9 ZL G9 E8 NL /HND I MUC 2 1235 1740 E0/346 12:05
Y9 B9 M9 U9 H9 Q7 VL WL SL
So I called the SEN line on December 9 and asked to be booked into this flight using the special SEN WL request that releases I awards if D is available as long as the SEN is the sponsor. The bot behind the queue immediately rejected the request. The very helpful agent (it sounded like BERXR so it was probably one of you ) looked at the booking forecast and was puzzled why the system did not accept the request. He put me on hold asked a colleague for help who advised him for me to call in a few weeks as this request should normally clear. He also advised us of the SEN Premium Award and said that looked like it would clear immediately. I balked at the 150% premium and said I would call again.

So I called yesterday and again got a very helpful agent who tried again, and no joy. She also tried the FRA flight (D9 on both days op by a 74H), no joy either. She went thru a number of options with me and I can come back via ICN or PEK, but that would involve me spending to get about 1800€ for the four of us to get there from TYO.

Can you look into the matter and let me know why these routes are being rejected? Is HND-MUC/FRA blacklisted for the SEN spl WL?

Regards Oliver

Dear oliver2002,

Please kindly understand that we can´t provide any binding information regarding flight availabilities here via Flyertalk.
Nevertheless I forwarded your post to the relevant department and will come back to you, in case there are any general information I can provide you with regarding your question(s) above.

Best,
Nigjar
Old Jan 10, 2018, 1:21 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear oliver2002,

Please kindly understand that we can´t provide any binding information regarding flight availabilities here via Flyertalk.
Nevertheless I forwarded your post to the relevant department and will come back to you, in case there are any general information I can provide you with regarding your question(s) above.

Best,
Nigjar
I'm not asking for any binding information, I'm trying to highlight a policy/service for SEN that is clearly not working with a specific example.
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
I'm not asking for any binding information, I'm trying to highlight a policy/service for SEN that is clearly not working with a specific example.
Hello Oliver,

As promised, here's the answer from our colleagues: a confirmation for the Special Senator Waitlist can also depend on several other factors apart from the general availability, regardless of the available booking classes. Please note that a wait list should not be mistaken for a booking guarantee and merely means that the request will receive priority handling.

Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Jan 17, 2018, 4:48 am

Dear LH Lurker,

Is there a chance you can look into this FB ID 31540640 for me? its been a week and havent heard anything back
Old Jan 17, 2018, 8:56 am

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Dear LH Lurker,

Is there a chance you can look into this FB ID 31540640 for me? its been a week and havent heard anything back
Hi kbrauneis,
I can confirm that Customer Relations have received the feedback you sent on January 8th. Please rest assured that they will get back to you as soon as possible, once internal research with all involved departments has been finalised. As they are facing a high volume of incoming cases, I can only ask you for a little more patience and apologise for the handling time.
Vanessa
Old Jan 23, 2018, 3:49 pm

Dear LH Lurker,

I'd kindly like to ask for a help with checking my case FB ID 31464981, which I have initially submitted via LH website on 11/12/2017. Despite more than 40 days passing and two email reminders, I still haven't received any reply to my case. I'd appreciate much your help.

Thanks,
P.
Old Jan 23, 2018, 6:35 pm

Dear LH Lurker,

Can you help me with FB ID 31381595 and FB ID 31526380?

It has been 84 days and I am still waiting for a response which details why Lufthansa decided to deny compensation. I am not sure why it is this difficult to get Lufthansa to send me an email. So far I have only received empty promises from the Twitter team.

Thanks
Old Jan 24, 2018, 3:40 am

Originally Posted by Poolek
Dear LH Lurker,

I'd kindly like to ask for a help with checking my case FB ID 31464981, which I have initially submitted via LH website on 11/12/2017. Despite more than 40 days passing and two email reminders, I still haven't received any reply to my case. I'd appreciate much your help.

Thanks,
P.
Hello Poolek,
My apologies for the long wait, I have sent my colleagues an urgent reminder and asked them to get in touch with you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, may I kindly suggest that you please refrain from re-submitting your request, as the cross-referencing of your duplicates may prolong the handling time. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Jan 24, 2018, 3:42 am

Originally Posted by silentnight
Dear LH Lurker,

Can you help me with FB ID 31381595 and FB ID 31526380?

It has been 84 days and I am still waiting for a response which details why Lufthansa decided to deny compensation. I am not sure why it is this difficult to get Lufthansa to send me an email. So far I have only received empty promises from the Twitter team.

Thanks
Hello silentnight,
I am sorry to hear that so much time has passed since you first contacted Customer Relations. We have sent our colleagues an urgent reminder and asked them to get back to you on that.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Old Jan 24, 2018, 5:44 am

Hello silentnight,
I am sorry to hear that so much time has passed since you first contacted Customer Relations. We have sent our colleagues an urgent reminder and asked them to get back to you on that.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Thanks Heloisa.

You would understand my frustration at hearing that 'our colleagues have been sent an urgent reminder' for the third time after waiting months for a response. Maybe you could also drop your colleagues a line to stop stalling with the hope that I will go away. This stonewalling has only strengthened my resolve to pursue this matter to the full legal extent possible.
Old Jan 24, 2018, 6:46 am

Originally Posted by silentnight
Thanks Heloisa.

You would understand my frustration at hearing that 'our colleagues have been sent an urgent reminder' for the third time after waiting months for a response. Maybe you could also drop your colleagues a line to stop stalling with the hope that I will go away. This stonewalling has only strengthened my resolve to pursue this matter to the full legal extent possible.
Dear silentnight, you can rest assured that my colleagues forwarded urgent messages to Customer Relations as they said they would, be it here in the forum or any other social media channel. Other than that, we do not have any further influence on the handling process from Customer Relations. Best regards, Isabell
Old Jan 27, 2018, 10:03 am

Hi Vanessa, Just wanted to update this, I still havent gotten an answer regarding this topic.

Hi kbrauneis,
I can confirm that Customer Relations have received the feedback you sent on January 8th. Please rest assured that they will get back to you as soon as possible, once internal research with all involved departments has been finalised. As they are facing a high volume of incoming cases, I can only ask you for a little more patience and apologise for the handling time.
Vanessa
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:22 am

Hello LufthansaGermanAirlines,

I would be grateful if you could update me on the status of FB ID 31491392 I submitted online in the middle of December. More than a month on, and after several email and DM reminders, I still have not received any reply, which I find unacceptable. FYI another airline which had been involved in the same incident has been very responsive and I have been able to receive all the documents I needed from them within 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your help in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.