Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:42 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Hi Vanessa, Just wanted to update this, I still havent gotten an answer regarding this topic.
Hi kbrauneis,
as Vanessa already mentioned, your feedback is registered correctly and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remain patient until they contact you.
Jens
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by Kikk
Hello LufthansaGermanAirlines,

I would be grateful if you could update me on the status of FB ID 31491392 I submitted online in the middle of December. More than a month on, and after several email and DM reminders, I still have not received any reply, which I find unacceptable. FYI another airline which had been involved in the same incident has been very responsive and I have been able to receive all the documents I needed from them within 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Hello Kikk,
we don't have insight in the feedback handling but I can confirm that Customer Relations received your emails. My colleagues will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Jens
Old Jan 29, 2018, 5:01 pm

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hello Poolek,
My apologies for the long wait, I have sent my colleagues an urgent reminder and asked them to get in touch with you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, may I kindly suggest that you please refrain from re-submitting your request, as the cross-referencing of your duplicates may prolong the handling time. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Dear Heloisa/LH FT Team,

despite your immediate reaction to my post last week, I still haven't got any reply regarding my case. As per EU law, if the compensation claim/complaint is not reviewed nor answered within 30 days of posting, then it is automatically resolved as requested by the applicant. Therefore my case should have been already resolved and EC 261/2014 compensation should have been credited to my bank account, which I already provided. Why does it take so long to process?

Kindly,
P.
Grog likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2018, 6:45 am

Originally Posted by Poolek
Dear Heloisa/LH FT Team,

despite your immediate reaction to my post last week, I still haven't got any reply regarding my case. As per EU law, if the compensation claim/complaint is not reviewed nor answered within 30 days of posting, then it is automatically resolved as requested by the applicant. Therefore my case should have been already resolved and EC 261/2014 compensation should have been credited to my bank account, which I already provided. Why does it take so long to process?

Kindly,
P.
Dear Poolek, we have escalated your case on 24. January as promised - we are unable to assist any further from here. I sincerely hope that you will be contacted soon in order to resolve your case. Best regards, Isabell
Old Feb 4, 2018, 4:44 am

Programs: Miles & More
Help with Feedback

Dear LH Lurker,

May I ask for your help in getting response from Lufthansa?
On 06th December 2017 I submitted Feedback ID 31456223, but no response has been provided since then and, to be honest, I'm not really sure about the procedure I have to follow in order to know which is the current status of the claim.

Many thanks for your support,

Ricard.
Old Feb 5, 2018, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by ricardb
Dear LH Lurker,

May I ask for your help in getting response from Lufthansa?
On 06th December 2017 I submitted Feedback ID 31456223, but no response has been provided since then and, to be honest, I'm not really sure about the procedure I have to follow in order to know which is the current status of the claim.

Many thanks for your support,

Ricard.

Hello ricardb,
apologies for the long handling time of Customer Relations. I will send my colleagues a reminder and ask them to contact you as soon as possible.
Jens
Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:14 am

Programs: Miles & More
Hello ricardb,
apologies for the long handling time of Customer Relations. I will send my colleagues a reminder and ask them to contact you as soon as possible.
Jens
Hi Jens,

I appreciate your support, but, one week more, and unfortunatelly I have not received any answer yet from Customer Relations... just silence....

Many thanks,

Ricard.
Old Feb 12, 2018, 8:00 am

Originally Posted by ricardb
Hi Jens,

I appreciate your support, but, one week more, and unfortunatelly I have not received any answer yet from Customer Relations... just silence....

Many thanks,

Ricard.
Hi again, Ricard,

while disappointing indeed, we don't have any further option to speed up your case's handling. An escalation was sent out last week. I'm very sorry and hope that you will be contacted soon.

Best, Katharina
Old Feb 12, 2018, 8:22 am

Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
Dear Lurker,
any chance of an update? its been 1 month and counting.

best wishes

Hi kbrauneis,
as Vanessa already mentioned, your feedback is registered correctly and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remain patient until they contact you.
Jens
Old Feb 14, 2018, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by kbrauneis
Dear Lurker,
any chance of an update? its been 1 month and counting.

best wishes
Hello kbrauneis,
we don´t receive any updates from Customer Relations. Once your matter is resolved, you will be contacted directly. Regards, Maria
Old Feb 15, 2018, 9:56 pm

Lufthansa and this thread are a joke. It’s been more than 2 months since I have sent my email to the customer service and no reply till today. Despite LH lurker’s assistance and calling the German customer service hotline. I have a Silver A* status and no-one gives a sh*t about it. I’ll never choose Lufthansa again for any of my self-financed private trips. You are just too busy with changing your livery to a more boring one than paying attention to loyal customers.
Old Feb 16, 2018, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by Poolek
Lufthansa and this thread are a joke. It’s been more than 2 months since I have sent my email to the customer service and no reply till today. Despite LH lurker’s assistance and calling the German customer service hotline. I have a Silver A* status and no-one gives a sh*t about it. I’ll never choose Lufthansa again for any of my self-financed private trips. You are just too busy with changing your livery to a more boring one than paying attention to loyal customers.
Dear Poolek, thank you for these kind words and feedback.
As Heloisa has already forwarded your case to Customer Relations, there's nothing else we can do from here to assist. Apologies for the long handling time.
Vanessa
Old Feb 17, 2018, 2:22 am
Original Member

Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
Dear Poolek, thank you for these kind words and feedback.

Vanessa
Seriously this is your professional reply to an agry customer?
AMAZING!
htb likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 8:06 am

Hi - I submitted my claim under EU 261 on November 28th and still haven't heard anything? American Airlines got back to me within a week! Any reason it's taking so long? Case is FB ID 31435941
Old Feb 20, 2018, 3:45 am

Originally Posted by James91
Hi - I submitted my claim under EU 261 on November 28th and still haven't heard anything? American Airlines got back to me within a week! Any reason it's taking so long? Case is FB ID 31435941
Hello James91,
I am sorry to hear that the matter hasn't been clarified yet. My colleagues have tried contacting you by phone a couple of days ago but, unfortunately, they couldn't reach you. I have now asked them to get in touch with you again as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Heloisa

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.