Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Old Jan 29, 18, 6:42 am
  #1771  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by kbrauneis View Post
Hi Vanessa, Just wanted to update this, I still havent gotten an answer regarding this topic.
Hi kbrauneis,
as Vanessa already mentioned, your feedback is registered correctly and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remain patient until they contact you.
Jens
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Jan 29, 18, 6:42 am
  #1772  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by Kikk View Post
Hello LufthansaGermanAirlines,

I would be grateful if you could update me on the status of FB ID 31491392 I submitted online in the middle of December. More than a month on, and after several email and DM reminders, I still have not received any reply, which I find unacceptable. FYI another airline which had been involved in the same incident has been very responsive and I have been able to receive all the documents I needed from them within 2 weeks.

Many thanks for your help in advance.
Hello Kikk,
we don't have insight in the feedback handling but I can confirm that Customer Relations received your emails. My colleagues will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Jens
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Jan 29, 18, 6:01 pm
  #1773  
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Hello Poolek,
My apologies for the long wait, I have sent my colleagues an urgent reminder and asked them to get in touch with you as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, may I kindly suggest that you please refrain from re-submitting your request, as the cross-referencing of your duplicates may prolong the handling time. Thank you.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
Dear Heloisa/LH FT Team,

despite your immediate reaction to my post last week, I still haven't got any reply regarding my case. As per EU law, if the compensation claim/complaint is not reviewed nor answered within 30 days of posting, then it is automatically resolved as requested by the applicant. Therefore my case should have been already resolved and EC 261/2014 compensation should have been credited to my bank account, which I already provided. Why does it take so long to process?

Kindly,
P.
Grog likes this.
Poolek is offline  
Old Jan 30, 18, 7:45 am
  #1774  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by Poolek View Post
Dear Heloisa/LH FT Team,

despite your immediate reaction to my post last week, I still haven't got any reply regarding my case. As per EU law, if the compensation claim/complaint is not reviewed nor answered within 30 days of posting, then it is automatically resolved as requested by the applicant. Therefore my case should have been already resolved and EC 261/2014 compensation should have been credited to my bank account, which I already provided. Why does it take so long to process?

Kindly,
P.
Dear Poolek, we have escalated your case on 24. January as promised - we are unable to assist any further from here. I sincerely hope that you will be contacted soon in order to resolve your case. Best regards, Isabell
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Feb 4, 18, 5:44 am
  #1775  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Programs: Miles & More
Posts: 2
Help with Feedback

Dear LH Lurker,

May I ask for your help in getting response from Lufthansa?
On 06th December 2017 I submitted Feedback ID 31456223, but no response has been provided since then and, to be honest, I'm not really sure about the procedure I have to follow in order to know which is the current status of the claim.

Many thanks for your support,

Ricard.
ricardb is offline  
Old Feb 5, 18, 6:47 am
  #1776  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by ricardb View Post
Dear LH Lurker,

May I ask for your help in getting response from Lufthansa?
On 06th December 2017 I submitted Feedback ID 31456223, but no response has been provided since then and, to be honest, I'm not really sure about the procedure I have to follow in order to know which is the current status of the claim.

Many thanks for your support,

Ricard.

Hello ricardb,
apologies for the long handling time of Customer Relations. I will send my colleagues a reminder and ask them to contact you as soon as possible.
Jens
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Feb 10, 18, 11:14 am
  #1777  
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Programs: Miles & More
Posts: 2
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Hello ricardb,
apologies for the long handling time of Customer Relations. I will send my colleagues a reminder and ask them to contact you as soon as possible.
Jens
Hi Jens,

I appreciate your support, but, one week more, and unfortunatelly I have not received any answer yet from Customer Relations... just silence....

Many thanks,

Ricard.
ricardb is offline  
Old Feb 12, 18, 9:00 am
  #1778  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by ricardb View Post
Hi Jens,

I appreciate your support, but, one week more, and unfortunatelly I have not received any answer yet from Customer Relations... just silence....

Many thanks,

Ricard.
Hi again, Ricard,

while disappointing indeed, we don't have any further option to speed up your case's handling. An escalation was sent out last week. I'm very sorry and hope that you will be contacted soon.

Best, Katharina
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Feb 12, 18, 9:22 am
  #1779  
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Germany
Programs: Miles and More, IHG,Hilton Honors
Posts: 116
Dear Lurker,
any chance of an update? its been 1 month and counting.

best wishes

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Hi kbrauneis,
as Vanessa already mentioned, your feedback is registered correctly and you can be assured that Customer Relations will get back to you as soon as possible. Please remain patient until they contact you.
Jens
kbrauneis is offline  
Old Feb 14, 18, 6:42 am
  #1780  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by kbrauneis View Post
Dear Lurker,
any chance of an update? its been 1 month and counting.

best wishes
Hello kbrauneis,
we donīt receive any updates from Customer Relations. Once your matter is resolved, you will be contacted directly. Regards, Maria
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Feb 15, 18, 10:56 pm
  #1781  
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 49
Lufthansa and this thread are a joke. Itís been more than 2 months since I have sent my email to the customer service and no reply till today. Despite LH lurkerís assistance and calling the German customer service hotline. I have a Silver A* status and no-one gives a sh*t about it. Iíll never choose Lufthansa again for any of my self-financed private trips. You are just too busy with changing your livery to a more boring one than paying attention to loyal customers.
Poolek is offline  
Old Feb 16, 18, 8:26 am
  #1782  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by Poolek View Post
Lufthansa and this thread are a joke. Itís been more than 2 months since I have sent my email to the customer service and no reply till today. Despite LH lurkerís assistance and calling the German customer service hotline. I have a Silver A* status and no-one gives a sh*t about it. Iíll never choose Lufthansa again for any of my self-financed private trips. You are just too busy with changing your livery to a more boring one than paying attention to loyal customers.
Dear Poolek, thank you for these kind words and feedback.
As Heloisa has already forwarded your case to Customer Relations, there's nothing else we can do from here to assist. Apologies for the long handling time.
Vanessa
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  
Old Feb 17, 18, 3:22 am
  #1783  
Original Member
 
Join Date: May 1998
Location: a proud member of FT since 05-05-1998
Programs: DL, AF and KL - UA - *G
Posts: 2,234
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines View Post
Dear Poolek, thank you for these kind words and feedback.

Vanessa
Seriously this is your professional reply to an agry customer?
AMAZING!
htb likes this.
Germanfflyer is offline  
Old Feb 19, 18, 9:06 am
  #1784  
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 112
Hi - I submitted my claim under EU 261 on November 28th and still haven't heard anything? American Airlines got back to me within a week! Any reason it's taking so long? Case is FB ID 31435941
James91 is offline  
Old Feb 20, 18, 4:45 am
  #1785  
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 897
Originally Posted by James91 View Post
Hi - I submitted my claim under EU 261 on November 28th and still haven't heard anything? American Airlines got back to me within a week! Any reason it's taking so long? Case is FB ID 31435941
Hello James91,
I am sorry to hear that the matter hasn't been clarified yet. My colleagues have tried contacting you by phone a couple of days ago but, unfortunately, they couldn't reach you. I have now asked them to get in touch with you again as soon as possible.
Kind regards,
Heloisa
LufthansaGermanAirlines is online now  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: