Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2018, 6:34 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by 300D
Hi Lucker, still not able to register M&M online. It has been almost three weeks since my first try. Can you get me more update? Thanks.
Hi 300D,
sorry, I don't have any updates regarding this issue. I recommend you give the Miles & More Internet Support a call, they will be able to give you all recent information and might also be able to provide you with a workaround in case it's still not possible to enroll. You will find their phone number here by scrolling down a little.

Vanessa
Old Jun 26, 2018, 4:21 am

Trying to check for a hotel on Miles & More Hotels, but I keep receiving the error message that this is not available - any idea when this would be back?
Old Jun 26, 2018, 11:02 am

Programs: LH-SEN, BA-G, HH-Diamond, PC-Diamond, Marriot-G
Increasingly frustrated by service coordination w/i LH group

Dear Lurkers,

I am increasingly frustrated by service coordination w/i LH group (or rather: the lack of coordination)
· last year, LH and Swiss blamed each other when LH group had misplaced my luggage for three days during Christmas, on a paid for 1st class ticket Paid First, Luggage lost, Station not reachable
· this year, LH and M&M blame each other on incorrect mileage credit https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29748975-post1822.html
· and of course, LH sweeps SEN lounges and chucks out SENs on delayed Germanwings flights

I am afraid this feels like blindman's buff, more than it feels like service.

Any plans to change that? Who is my SPOC - LH, Swiss, Germanwings, no one?
Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:31 am

Originally Posted by dunehunter
Trying to check for a hotel on Miles & More Hotels, but I keep receiving the error message that this is not available - any idea when this would be back?

Hello Dunehunter,

I am sorry that you cannot benefit from the Miles & More Hotels offers at present. Until further notice, the platform is not available due to a technical alteration. This alteration will take some time and unfortunately I cannot indicate a specific date yet. Should you have questions about your existing bookings, please contact the Miles & More Service Center.

Regards, Sascha
Old Jun 27, 2018, 5:34 am

Originally Posted by fra_muc
Dear Lurkers,

I am increasingly frustrated by service coordination w/i LH group (or rather: the lack of coordination)
· last year, LH and Swiss blamed each other when LH group had misplaced my luggage for three days during Christmas, on a paid for 1st class ticket Paid First, Luggage lost, Station not reachable
· this year, LH and M&M blame each other on incorrect mileage credit https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29748975-post1822.html
· and of course, LH sweeps SEN lounges and chucks out SENs on delayed Germanwings flights

I am afraid this feels like blindman's buff, more than it feels like service.

Any plans to change that? Who is my SPOC - LH, Swiss, Germanwings, no one?

Dear fra_muc,

I am sorry to hear that you feel lost between airlines. Generally, the airline who operated the last flight is your point of contact in case of delayed luggage. Regarding mileage creditation, my colleagues from Miles & More are the correct contact. In case you would like to provide us a feedback about your experiences, please feel free to contact Customer Relations.

Regards, Sascha
Old Jun 27, 2018, 6:48 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
it seems the discounted business fares published by Air India in booking class 'J' are not listed on the M&M accrual page, which was last updated in 2014. Can you check with the M&M team if an Air India flight booked in 'J' earns any miles with M&M?

Thanks in advance

Oliver

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear Oliver,

thank you for your note & question. I forwarded your post for clarificaton and we will get back to you with the info ASAP. You are also welcome to contact the Miles and More service team directly, at any time during their opening hours.

Many regards, Nigjar

Hello Oliver!

We received the information, that J-class is eligible for mileage credit with Air India. The overview on www.miles-and-more.com will be updated accordingly soon.

Best regards, Nigjar

Last edited by LufthansaGermanAirlines; Jun 27, 2018 at 6:57 am Reason: adding quote of first post (of this conversation)
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:50 am

Programs: A bit of this and a bit of that
Originally Posted by chris63

Thank you Vanessa, your colleagues finally got around to updating the F Wine list today, here’s hoping they will become the responsible department 😊
Dear Lurkers, could you please ask your colleagues to update the F Wine list?
Thanks
chris63 likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 5:46 am

Originally Posted by tuchop
Dear Lurkers, could you please ask your colleagues to update the F Wine list?
Thanks

Dear tuchop,

thank you for the information. I have forwarded it to the responsible department.

Best regards,
Sascha
tuchop likes this.
Old Jul 7, 2018, 3:17 am

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, TK*G E+, ALL/Accor Plat
Could you please fix a problem in LH.com regarding booking of intra-Europe Economy Classic fares. These fares explicitly offer free seat booking. However, when you book a mixed LH/OS itinerary, the booking engine initially states that the OS seat reservation is free but when the price calculation is displayed a fee is chargeable. This feature is unacceptably annoying and needs to be fixed.
Old Jul 7, 2018, 9:02 pm

Programs: LH-SEN, BA-G, HH-Diamond, PC-Diamond, Marriot-G
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Dear fra_muc,

I am sorry to hear that you feel lost between airlines. Generally, the airline who operated the last flight is your point of contact in case of delayed luggage. Regarding mileage creditation, my colleagues from Miles & More are the correct contact. In case you would like to provide us a feedback about your experiences, please feel free to contact Customer Relations.

Regards, Sascha
Thank you for the answer: however, this is not me feeling lost, it is Lufthansa making mistakes and then not taking ownership for fixing them. Take the Miles and More, that has a much more fundamental issue Viele Kunden bekommen zu wenige Lufthansa-Meilen - did LH proactively comminicate that?

Last edited by fra_muc; Jul 8, 2018 at 1:09 am
Old Jul 9, 2018, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by johnirvine
Could you please fix a problem in LH.com regarding booking of intra-Europe Economy Classic fares. These fares explicitly offer free seat booking. However, when you book a mixed LH/OS itinerary, the booking engine initially states that the OS seat reservation is free but when the price calculation is displayed a fee is chargeable. This feature is unacceptably annoying and needs to be fixed.
Hello johnirvine,

thanks for your feedback, I just forwarded this bug to the relevant department for clarification.

Best regards,
Roman
Old Jul 9, 2018, 8:09 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN
Dear Lurkers,
time to alert you to a problem I have:

About 7 months ago I flew to India on SN on a LH 220 ticket issued in a B fare. A fellow FTer was kind enough to upgrade me with an expiring evoucher to business. The upgrade was waitlisted and only cleared two hours before departure.

Shortly after arriving in India, this appeared on my M&M statement:

------
13/12/2017 MUENCHEN-BRUESSEL +1,250M +1,250
Executive Bonus +313M +313
SN7050/LH2282
Economy Class, B

13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT +4,267M +4,267
Executive Bonus +1,067M +1,067
SN601/SN601
Business Class, M
------

Not surpringly the system obviously got confused since the B became I and LH(altea) reported something wrong to M&M(LPS). So 15 days after the flight I duly fired up the mileage credit tool to report the mistake. Unsurprisingly I got this on my statement:

-----
13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT

Flight already credited

SN601/SN601
, B
-----

So I waited a few months thinking that some smart person at Arvato would look at my case. Since nothing happened and the 6 month deadline was coming up, I filled out the paper form and attached my 'ticket' and the paper boarding pass showing the 'B' booking class and sent it Verl with the various other retrocredits I had with M&M. The letter must have reached as I got a pdf in my inbox about another retrocredit with Air India (which BTW posted two days later without any issues) and this showed up on my account on June 20:

-----
13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT -4,267M -4,267
Cancellation flight

Executive Bonus -1,067M -1,067
SN601/SN601
Business Class, M

----

Cool, I thought, someone is fixing my record. But no, since then nothing has happened. Can you investigate what was done (or not)? Yes, I looked at my account history too.

Regards Oliver
Old Jul 10, 2018, 2:02 am

Originally Posted by oliver2002
Dear Lurkers,
time to alert you to a problem I have:

About 7 months ago I flew to India on SN on a LH 220 ticket issued in a B fare. A fellow FTer was kind enough to upgrade me with an expiring evoucher to business. The upgrade was waitlisted and only cleared two hours before departure.

Shortly after arriving in India, this appeared on my M&M statement:

------
13/12/2017 MUENCHEN-BRUESSEL +1,250M +1,250
Executive Bonus +313M +313
SN7050/LH2282
Economy Class, B

13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT +4,267M +4,267
Executive Bonus +1,067M +1,067
SN601/SN601
Business Class, M
------

Not surpringly the system obviously got confused since the B became I and LH(altea) reported something wrong to M&M(LPS). So 15 days after the flight I duly fired up the mileage credit tool to report the mistake. Unsurprisingly I got this on my statement:

-----
13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT

Flight already credited

SN601/SN601
, B
-----

So I waited a few months thinking that some smart person at Arvato would look at my case. Since nothing happened and the 6 month deadline was coming up, I filled out the paper form and attached my 'ticket' and the paper boarding pass showing the 'B' booking class and sent it Verl with the various other retrocredits I had with M&M. The letter must have reached as I got a pdf in my inbox about another retrocredit with Air India (which BTW posted two days later without any issues) and this showed up on my account on June 20:

-----
13/12/2017 BRUESSEL-MUMBAI CHHATRAPATI SHIVAJI INT -4,267M -4,267
Cancellation flight

Executive Bonus -1,067M -1,067
SN601/SN601
Business Class, M

----

Cool, I thought, someone is fixing my record. But no, since then nothing has happened. Can you investigate what was done (or not)? Yes, I looked at my account history too.

Regards Oliver
Hi Oliver, why don´t you DM us your Miles & More card number and we will forward this to our colleagues for further investigation. Regards, Maria
Old Jul 11, 2018, 8:49 pm

Flew LH452 MUC LAX A380 Business Class 3 times this month. What a joke. 11.5 hour flight. Zero snacks in both Business Class galleys. Merely a few thin chocolate sticks and they ran out rapidly.

WiFi 90% inoperative despite purchasing 2 x 17€ passes.

Cabin temp way way too warm. Impossible too sleep.

Video monitor has games (chess, solitaire, soduko, etcetera)
None of which worked on all 3 flights!

Cabin crew friendly enough but merely apologetic and asked me if I needed a drink. Lol.

Flew Turkish IST-LAX. In comparison their galleys looked like a gourmet buffet. Various fruit, sandwiches, snacks, sweets...

Old Jul 12, 2018, 5:42 am

Originally Posted by EdwardKanner
Flew LH452 MUC LAX A380 Business Class 3 times this month. What a joke. 11.5 hour flight. Zero snacks in both Business Class galleys. Merely a few thin chocolate sticks and they ran out rapidly.

WiFi 90% inoperative despite purchasing 2 x 17€ passes.

Cabin temp way way too warm. Impossible too sleep.

Video monitor has games (chess, solitaire, soduko, etcetera)
None of which worked on all 3 flights!

Cabin crew friendly enough but merely apologetic and asked me if I needed a drink. Lol.

Flew Turkish IST-LAX. In comparison their galleys looked like a gourmet buffet. Various fruit, sandwiches, snacks, sweets...

Hello EdwardKanner,
I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment in regards to your recent travel in Business Class. If you would like to get in touch with Customer Relations and provide them with your detailed feedback then I recommend that use this link to get in touch with them.
Jens

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.