Intercontinental London Park Lane
One Hamilton Place / Park Lane,
Mayfair, London W1J 7QY,
United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 74093131

Link to hotel:
http://parklane.intercontinental.com/

Next tube / subway station:
Hyde Park Corner served by Piccadilly Line (serving LHR)
Green Park served by Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line and Jubillee Line

Does not honor Royal Ambassador Benefits on award stays.
You can earn points for food and beverage spending in the restaurants & bars: Wellington Lounge, Arch Bar

Lounge Supplement: Ambassador rate is £150/day for up to two guests, non-Ambassador rate is £185/day. Prices as of Sept 2022.

Lounge Benefits:

Club InterContinental privileges include:
  • Private registration for check-in and check-out
  • A complimentary welcome drink
  • Club InterContinental deluxe breakfast between 06:30 - 10:30 M-F and 06:30 -11:00 on Weekends
  • Afternoon Tea with seasonal sandwiches, scones with jam, homemade cakes/pastries, and a pot of tea between 14:30 - 16:30
  • Evening drinks - Champagne, cocktails, and canapés between 17:30 - 19:30
  • Entertainment area featuring a plasma TV and wireless internet access
  • Shower facilities
  • Complimentary pressing of two pieces of clothing per stay (express service is not included)
  • Personalized Concierge and business services
  • Complimentary local calls (0203, 0207, 0208)
  • All day refreshments
Notes:
  • On weekends between 09:30 -10:30, Club InterContinental can be considerably busier, so guests may wish to consider alternative times to avoid any unexpected inconvenience
  • Club InterContinental is included for a maximum of two people. Any additional guests would incur extra charges (50 GBP for guests of Ambassadors and 60 GBP for all others).

Recent Experiences

Royal Ambassador
September 2017
October 2017
October 2017
June 2018
October 2021
October 2022
January 2023

Ambassador
May 2018
May 2018
May 2018
April 2019
July 2021
April 2022
September 2022
November 2022
May 2023
May 2023

Older discussion about this hotel:
Archive Thread

Print Wikipost

IC London Park Lane Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2015, 11:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by mitpat474
443 round the back? last door down the corridor. Mini 1 bed suite i call that!
Is that the one with the single chair in the lounge area? Like a sort of waiting room for an unpopular dentist?
Old Dec 16, 2015, 1:42 pm

No, this has a work desk, 2 seater sofa, 2 arm chairs and with an obstructed view of Park Lane on your left.
Old Dec 16, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5
Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
Is that the one with the single chair in the lounge area? Like a sort of waiting room for an unpopular dentist?
http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/mi...?sort=3&page=1

This is 443.

link to pictures of i think was room 243 which was another weird shaped Studio suite with a Corner sofa. ( TV position was useless!)
Old Dec 17, 2015, 3:48 am

Programs: Gold Star Alliance,IHG Spire Ambassador, Starwood, Hilton Honor Diamond, Silver Accor, Diamond Hyatt
Is there a swimming pool there ?
Old Dec 17, 2015, 3:50 am

Originally Posted by Lotfi070
Is there a swimming pool there ?
no, but a decent gym.
Old Dec 17, 2015, 12:10 pm

Programs: Gold Star Alliance,IHG Spire Ambassador, Starwood, Hilton Honor Diamond, Silver Accor, Diamond Hyatt
no, but a decent gym.
Thanks for the feedback. ^
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

no, but a decent gym.
One of the best hotel gyms in London I think with very well thought through equipment numbers and balance.
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This is 443.

link to pictures of i think was room 243 which was another weird shaped Studio suite with a Corner sofa. ( TV position was useless!)
The only studio suite I have ever had at PL was really just like a regular room with a sofa by the bed. The studio suite in the pics looks much nicer.
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:31 pm

One of the best hotel gyms in London I think with very well thought through equipment numbers and balance.
Good equipment, spin bikes are really good. Very clean too.
Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:33 pm

The only studio suite I have ever had at PL was really just like a regular room with a sofa by the bed. The studio suite in the pics looks much nicer.
Yeah i think they are only available in the X43 rooms, the higher they go the larger they become and potentially become 1 beds according to FD management.

X20 are the palace and signatures I think.

Last edited by mitpat474; Dec 17, 2015 at 3:46 pm
Old Jan 12, 2016, 11:34 am

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
If I pay for lounge access via the ambassador half price offer, does my guest need to be staying in the same room as me? I'm planning on taking my mum on a trip to london in a few months and staying at the IC PL but we will be in seperate rooms.
Old Jan 12, 2016, 12:28 pm

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by davrossuk
If I pay for lounge access via the ambassador half price offer, does my guest need to be staying in the same room as me? I'm planning on taking my mum on a trip to london in a few months and staying at the IC PL but we will be in seperate rooms.
If you pay for lounge access at IC-PL that is for two persons. If room is solo occupancy IC-PL allows you to bring in to lounge someone else AND that second person does not even need be a staying guest!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 12:47 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Amb, Accor Gold, HH Diamond, Krispy Kreme Brown with chocolate sprinkles
Originally Posted by scubaccr
If you pay for lounge access at IC-PL that is for two persons. If room is solo occupancy IC-PL allows you to bring in to lounge someone else AND that second person does not even need be a staying guest!
Thanks. That'a good news
Old Feb 16, 2016, 9:40 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeBanyan Contributor Badge

Programs: We love to Fly, Hotels and Discovery
InterContinental London Park Lane, London, England, UK [REVIEW:PHOTOS]

October 2015, our 1 night / 2 days stay

Our first port of call when arriving in London was our hotel, the Intercontinental Park Lane, where we stayed for a night on a points and cash rate. This was our third stay in three years.

|| THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL PARK LANE || LONDON || ENGLAND || UK || INCL. OUR LONDON ROOM || IN-ROOM DINING || IN-ROOM BREAKFAST || OUR DINNER AT THEO RANDALL || OUR 3rd STAY IN OCTOBER 2015 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

We were recognized by the greeter and at check in as returning guests. To our big surprise we were upgraded to a London Room on the 8th floor with courtyard view. We had considered booking this room type for some time now, so we were very happy to have received the upgrade and we weren’t disappointed.

The room was medium sized, but very detailed furnished and beautiful throughout.

There was dark wooden furniture and the color scheme was grey, blue, brown and gold tones, which was a nice contrast and added elegance.

The carpet had a beautiful plant print.

The large and extremely comfortable king size bed took in most of the space.

There was also a seating area with a coffee table and a club chair, a writing desk with a leather chair and stylish lamps.

Artwork depicted Apsley House and the Wellington Arch and reading material was the Where in London Magazine, which we enjoy.

The bathroom was small but well thought out with a sink, toilet, shower/bath combination and Agraria amenities.

The minibar was fully stocked and the Flat Screen TV offered regional and international channels.

We had ordered our lunch from the in room dining menu. It had changed since our earlier stays and was getting more health conscious and exciting. We had of course to try out the Wellness – “I’m worth it” by Neuropath Elisabeth Peyton-Jones Spa Bento Box. It included grilled chicken on Baby Gem, lemon and yogurt dressing, watermelon, mint and feta salad, salmon sashimi and couscous with moutabel. We also had drinks from the range, the Stamina and the Vitamin Shot. All was beautifully presented and tasty.

Later we had dinner at Theo Randall’s. A review is going to follow about it at a later stage.

The next morning it was hard to get out of the comfortable bed. Our next adventure was waiting, though, and we had to get ready for breakfast and our train journey to Birmingham.

We shared a Wellness “I’m worth it” Healthy Start breakfast with green tea, an Energy Jolt, a fruit salad, granola and bran flakes with soya milk and wholemeal toast. It was delicious.

Afterwards our check out was quickly dealt with and we were on our way.

We are looking forward to stay at the Intercontinental Park Lane again in the future.

Would we recommend this landmark hotel to a friend? YES! ^

Would we want to stay again at this landmark hotel in our future? YES! ^

Here are some of our images we took during our 3rd stay at the InterContinental Park Lane, London, England, UK in October 2015:

|| THE INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL PARK LANE || LONDON || ENGLAND || UK || INCL. OUR LONDON ROOM || IN-ROOM DINING || IN-ROOM BREAKFAST || OUR DINNER AT THEO RANDALL || OUR 3rd STAY IN OCTOBER 2015 || by UggBoy UggGirl, on Flickr

Thank you and safe travels.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 10:44 am

Programs: BA Blue
Wheelchair accessible room

We will be staying in a wheelchair chair accessible room next week for 3 nights.

My wife has a plaster cast on a fractured ankle and struggles on crutches so prefers to use a wheelchair.

Does anybody have any experience of the facilities to assist in the room and the bathroom? I have phoned the hotel but they are are not exactly sure as to how the room is actually suitable for a wheelchair.

Also, how suitable is the Clubroom for wheelchair access? We would have to pay a supplement but we are thinking it might be good place to have a rest during the day. We are at the theatre for two of our nights.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.