Intercontinental London Park Lane
One Hamilton Place / Park Lane,
Mayfair, London W1J 7QY,
United Kingdom
Tel +44 20 74093131

Link to hotel:
http://parklane.intercontinental.com/

Next tube / subway station:
Hyde Park Corner served by Piccadilly Line (serving LHR)
Green Park served by Piccadilly Line, Victoria Line and Jubillee Line

Does not honor Royal Ambassador Benefits on award stays.
You can earn points for food and beverage spending in the restaurants & bars: Wellington Lounge, Arch Bar

Lounge Supplement: Ambassador rate is £150/day for up to two guests, non-Ambassador rate is £185/day. Prices as of Sept 2022.

Lounge Benefits:

Club InterContinental privileges include:
  • Private registration for check-in and check-out
  • A complimentary welcome drink
  • Club InterContinental deluxe breakfast between 06:30 - 10:30 M-F and 06:30 -11:00 on Weekends
  • Afternoon Tea with seasonal sandwiches, scones with jam, homemade cakes/pastries, and a pot of tea between 14:30 - 16:30
  • Evening drinks - Champagne, cocktails, and canapés between 17:30 - 19:30
  • Entertainment area featuring a plasma TV and wireless internet access
  • Shower facilities
  • Complimentary pressing of two pieces of clothing per stay (express service is not included)
  • Personalized Concierge and business services
  • Complimentary local calls (0203, 0207, 0208)
  • All day refreshments
Notes:
  • On weekends between 09:30 -10:30, Club InterContinental can be considerably busier, so guests may wish to consider alternative times to avoid any unexpected inconvenience
  • Club InterContinental is included for a maximum of two people. Any additional guests would incur extra charges (50 GBP for guests of Ambassadors and 60 GBP for all others).

Recent Experiences

Royal Ambassador
September 2017
October 2017
October 2017
June 2018
October 2021
October 2022
January 2023

Ambassador
May 2018
May 2018
May 2018
April 2019
July 2021
April 2022
September 2022
November 2022
May 2023
May 2023

Older discussion about this hotel:
Archive Thread

Print Wikipost

IC London Park Lane Master Thread [merged]

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2016, 11:04 am

Programs: IHG RA (Spire), HH Diamond, MR Platinum, SQ Gold, KLM Gold, BAEC Gold
Just seen my New Year's Eve 1-night paid stay booked months ahead , initially booked Superior (not classic) as usual, which was modded very quickly to Exec Roomis now remodded this weekend to 1-bed-suite.....
Mentioning as posted in this thread that last ICPL stay was never modded upfront though had unexpectedly great checkin suite upgrade

For NYE one needs book/plan ahead as nearer NYE hotels stop one booking a single night , hence I book my two NYE night hotels early Feb and then release one early December when Xmas NYE travel plans firmed up.

If you now search as 1-night ICPL shows as sold out , but a longer stay search including NYE shows a few rooms left to sell, no JS and 2x Suites

Currently I can't see myself getting back to Europe for my Xmas/NY week break, so will need release my room about 15th Dec to be fair to ICPL who treat me very well.

Also holding 2rooms NYE at IC Amstel , 1x paid River Exec -> River Exec Suite and 1x award night City View Exec for me and a friend booked in Feb2016 to possibly stay new year. I prefer Amsterdam as city and hotel to stay in, but prefer London for shopping
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:29 pm

Booked a redemption night and selected 3 adults. That booking is confirmed for a classic room. Will there be a problem for the 3 adults or do I need to change that back to 2. Why did the system allow me to choose 3?
Old Dec 19, 2016, 3:46 am

If system allowed you to book three adults in that room, you're fine.
Just make sure to keep the original booking showing 3 adults in case the hotel modifies the booking, and bring your original booking with you to check-in.
That case if there is an issue you have proof and they need to accomodate.

On the topic of IC PL:
Two night reward stay just completed this weekend.
I had booked classic for 2 as this was a gift for my wife and her good friend, a surprise.
As usual room was modified to a London Exec within a few days after booking.
During my last stay in November I informed one of the FO Managers about this reservation, and they changed it to three people so that "technically I could also stay in the room".

Wife checked in and from start to finish IC PL delivered. Great service as usual, they offered 4pm check out at check-in. Informed of all RA bens included.
Unfortunately they got a non-refurbed room first as I had requested to queen beds.
There was a refurbed London Exec facing PL but with two single beds.
They chose the latter as refurbed rooms are much nicer.

All in all another spectacular stay at the lovely IC PL.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 4:50 am

Programs: IHG
Originally Posted by Petrus
Just make sure to keep the original booking showing 3 adults in case the hotel modifies the booking, and bring your original booking with you to check-in.

On the topic of IC PL:
I had booked classic for 2 as this was a gift for my wife and her good friend, a surprise.
During my last stay in November I informed one of the FO Managers about this reservation, and they changed it to three people so that "technically I could also stay in the room".

Wife checked in and from start to finish IC PL delivered. Great service as usual, they offered 4pm check out at check-in. Informed of all RA bens included.
Unfortunately they got a non-refurbed room first as I had requested to queen beds.

Did you stay with your wife and her friend this weekend?
Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:48 am

Programs: 100m swimming certificate level 5

On the topic of IC PL:

Exact same for my wife a few months ago. Still told her not go heavy on the minibar though!
Old Dec 19, 2016, 6:57 am

Programs: IHG
Originally Posted by mitpat474
Exact same for my wife a few months ago. Still told her not go heavy on the minibar though!
My wife was there this weekend with a couple of friends. They got a little bit funny with her at check-in about the minibar because I wasn't there. Told her to ring guest services and they okayed it.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 7:13 am

Originally Posted by turner32
My wife was there this weekend with a couple of friends. They got a little bit funny with her at check-in about the minibar because I wasn't there. Told her to ring guest services and they okayed it.
Technically they shouldn't be receiving anything but PL are quite decent like that.
Old Dec 19, 2016, 4:58 pm

On the topic of IC PL:
Thanks. I haven't been upgraded. It's shown classic room for several weeks now.
Old Dec 20, 2016, 12:49 pm

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by cxua
Thanks. I haven't been upgraded. It's shown classic room for several weeks now.
I am staying here in 1 weeks time for 2 weeks. From what I have read on this forum, they tend to upgrade at check-in or very close to.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:04 am

Originally Posted by Lewis42
I am staying here in 1 weeks time for 2 weeks. From what I have read on this forum, they tend to upgrade at check-in or very close to.
Varies. My bookings tend be modified soon after booking.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 8:18 am

Varies. My bookings tend be modified soon after booking.
Yeah i agree, i have a booking for friday and its been modded earlier.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 6:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
Yeah i agree, i have a booking for friday and its been modded earlier.
Paid bookings tend to be modded earlier whereas reward bookings often do not show the mod until arrival.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 4:56 am

Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
Paid bookings tend to be modded earlier whereas reward bookings often do not show the mod until arrival.
I have had reward bookings modded the day before i haven't noticed any difference between paid and reward. Maybe due to being an RA though.
Old Dec 22, 2016, 9:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BAEC LT Gold, HH Dia, MR LT Plat, IHG Diamond Amb, Amex Plat
I have had reward bookings modded the day before i haven't noticed any difference between paid and reward. Maybe due to being an RA though.
​​​​​​
i am a RA
Old Dec 23, 2016, 3:12 am

Originally Posted by Land-of-Miles
​​​​​​
i am a RA
I know, was comparing to a non RA (reward booking mods).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.