Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hyatt Globalist status challenge (merged threads)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2022, 9:13 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LittleYaris
You have to complete all 20 nights within 90 days after you check out of your first stay. First stay nights count toward your 20 nights.
Sorry, I should have been clearer as there appear to be up to three challenges/promotions.

The Quick Qualify terms are 20 nights by 28 Feb. So is it next to complete the final night after 1 Jan 23 to gain at least two years of Globalist?
Old Oct 7, 2022, 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by m0hamed
Sorry, I should have been clearer as there appear to be up to three challenges/promotions.

The Quick Qualify terms are 20 nights by 28 Feb. So is it next to complete the final night after 1 Jan 23 to gain at least two years of Globalist?
Possibly, but youll need to confirm with the customer service rep.
Old Oct 7, 2022, 11:49 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond

Answer - No. Terms are to earn through 2/29/24.
lowkeyflyer likes this.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 12:21 am
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHyatt 10+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Answer - No. Terms are to earn through 2/29/24.
How do you know the terms of Quick Qualify? Have you successfully registered and had this confirmed by a rep?
Old Oct 8, 2022, 12:29 am

How do you know the terms of Quick Qualify? Have you successfully registered and had this confirmed by a rep?
Cousin who is a current Globalist did. Rep stated this is only a 1 time promo and will not be continued beyond the qualifying period. Its strictly to do with the pandemic and not a Fast Track for those with special employment but rather to recognize those who have been loyal to Hyatt as Globalists even pre-pandemic.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 1:02 am

Cousin who is a current Globalist did. Rep stated this is only a 1 time promo and will not be continued beyond the qualifying period. Its strictly to do with the pandemic and not a Fast Track for those with special employment but rather to recognize those who have been loyal to Hyatt as Globalists even pre-pandemic.
OK, but this indicates its not just for Globs?

Originally Posted by boobeary
I'm a complete Hyatt newbie and DMed the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter asking for the Quick Qualify challenge. He verified my details and offered globalist status if I stay 20 nights by Feb. 28, 2023. I'm waiting for terms (seeing other's comments it may not exist) but it was super easy!
Old Oct 8, 2022, 1:17 am

OK, but this indicates its not just for Globs?
From Hyatt -

Our most loyal members are our top priority and we do want to let you know that we care and we are listening.

Thank you once again for being a World of Hyatt Globalist.

Safe Travels!

This was the wording of the message which one could take to believe it was intended for Globalists. Cousin said she enrolled back in June, it couldve progressed since then to be open to other tiers, though Im not sure why since they already have the corporate fast track.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 5:13 pm

My assessment is there are several challenges:

Corporate Account Challenge - 20 nights in 90 Days
AA Fast Track - 20 nights in 90 Days
Quick Qualify - 20 nights by Feb 23

It appears there may also be an offer for Globs that will fail to hit the threshold this year.

Typically, status made in Jan and Feb lasts for two years so trying to conclude if Quick Qualify with a final night in Jan or Feb 23 gains Glob until Feb 25.
Old Oct 8, 2022, 5:22 pm

My assessment is there are several challenges:

Corporate Account Challenge - 20 nights in 90 Days
AA Fast Track - 20 nights in 90 Days
Quick Qualify - 20 nights by Feb 23

It appears there may also be an offer for Globs that will fail to hit the threshold this year.

Typically, status made in Jan and Feb lasts for two years so trying to conclude if Quick Qualify with a final night in Jan or Feb 23 gains Glob until Feb 25.
The quick qualify would only provide status through 2024. As you are not hitting the 60 night threshold Hyatt has to do backend magic so to speak and adjust your status through February 29th 2024.

Unless you have anything to dispute this which would go against common sense.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 4:44 pm

No email sent.

Just got off the phone with Hyatt and their chat service. They say in order to qualify we needed an email and that their records dont show an email was sent to us.

Help?
Old Oct 10, 2022, 4:50 pm

Originally Posted by marcopolo12
Just got off the phone with Hyatt and their chat service. They say in order to qualify we needed an email and that their records dont show an email was sent to us.

Help?
Im sure the response from everyone else will be - HUCA.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 5:24 pm

Im sure the response from everyone else will be - HUCA.
Just want to confirm if the 20 night offer "Quick Qualify" are only for targeted globalists, or for everyone? Currently a globalist myself.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by marcopolo12
Just want to confirm if the 20 night offer "Quick Qualify" are only for targeted globalists, or for everyone? Currently a globalist myself.
I believe the inverse is true. But no-one actually knows. The data points are from non Globs, it seems.

My deduction is they have opened the Corporate Challenge to Globs hence the 90 day rule vs 28 Feb.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 11:42 pm

I'm currently a Globalist and I was told I was not eligible, so it seems to be for targeted only (based on some sort of demographic, at least, if not specific targets).
Old Oct 16, 2022, 7:57 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by kh2
Would you please tell me when you did this?
This was on Oct. 7 via Twitter DM

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.