Community
Wiki Posts
Search

VeriFLY experiences

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2021, 10:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, etc. etc.
Originally Posted by Travellingberry
I'm on my 4th trip using Verifly and it's worked a dream on every trip. Even when my NHS vaccine record had a slight name difference (I use my middle name on my NHS record... long story) and worked by sending screen shot of text to explain the reason. All approved in minutes and able to complete OCI with no issues.
I had the same problem with my EU Digital COVID Certificate, which was rejected by Verifly due to a first/middle name mismatch. Rather than go the manual upload route each time, I just deleted my Verifly account and re-registered using both my first and middle names this time. That solved the problem and my certificate's QR code has been accepted immediately by Verifly each time I created a new trip. .
Tobias-UK likes this.
Old Dec 16, 2021, 10:45 am

How long does the completed Verifly typically take to be reflected on BA.com / check-in? Completed Verifly and have the "Ready to travel" but when trying to check-in on BA its saying check-in not available and to "check your verification with Verifly"..?
Old Dec 16, 2021, 10:59 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by ABZSimy
Wanted to thank those who shared their experiences with me and also share my experience at Bush Airport in Houston.

Before being able to get in line at check in, the first document check was by a manager who was standing at a podium. I was asked where I was travelling to and whether I had COVID test documentation to present or a VeriFLY pass. A quick flash of the pass in the app and I joined the main line.

There was no separate line for those using VeriFLY, which was unfortunate. The priority lines seemed just as busy at the time I arrived (1:50 pm for a 4:30 pm flight) and were moving just as slowly. The lady at the podium only seemed interested in checking for pre-departure tests, and mentioned that she had sent away several others shortly beforehand to get tests, who hadn’t presented anything.

There were only around 6-7 small parties in front of me, but lots of excess baggage. It took around 30 minutes to reach a desk. The agent asked if I had a VeriFLY pass. He zoomed in to review it, seemed happy enough, then tagged my bag, and printed my boarding passes. It didn’t take any longer than it normally takes for me to check in, so it was pretty frustrating that the hold-up seemed to be due to most others in front either being unprepared or having to have their paperwork checked manually.

Hoping it will be smooth on the return. Can anyone confirm that VeriFLY will be checked at the first point of departure (ABZ-LHR-IAH), or do they check again at LHR?
I’ve only ever had to show VeriFLY at checkin.
ABZSimy and dougzz like this.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 2:03 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by dougzz
I'm having an issue with Test Time. No matter what I do with phone time or the time I enter I get no option to save it, just Clear or Cancel which seem to be the same thing. I'll try again in a few hours. This is on Android with a Samsung S20.
I had that problem. I guessed it must be something to do with a 4 hour time difference, but I couldn’t make it go away. A few hours later it sorted itself.
dougzz likes this.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 2:05 pm

Used VeriFLY successfully at UVF. After explaining to the check in person that VeriFLY showed her that my pre flight LfT had already been checked, she was happy not to have to look at it.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 2:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Honors Diamond
Accepted with a brief glance at MLA last Sunday.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 3:39 pm

Programs: BAEC Bronze
Verifly didn't work for me online - which also meant I couldn't use the Airportr service I had booked from London. BA just sent a message saying they had been unable to verify my documents. Could be because I have a EU vaccine certificate? Anyway there was no problem at Check in - so what was the problem online? The other gripe is that when I finally arrived at the queue for boarding (one long shambolic line for everyone) I was told to produce all my documentation again. How did they think I got as far as the gate - through one of the windows? It would be an idea to warn people about this second check - I had put all my paperwork away.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 4:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, etc. etc.
I can confirm that Verifly works extremely well with EU Digital COVID Certificates, although I initially had a problem when mine was rejected by Verifly due to a first/middle name mismatch. I just deleted my Verifly account and re-registered using both my first and middle names this time. That solved the problem and my certificate's QR code has been accepted immediately by Verifly each time I created a new trip. .
Old Dec 17, 2021, 4:28 pm

Originally Posted by bluemoon68
I had that problem. I guessed it must be something to do with a 4 hour time difference, but I couldn’t make it go away. A few hours later it sorted itself.
Never righted for me. In the end I said certificate had no time and submitted it. I think this stuff is human reviewed so guessed they’d see what it was. Verifly subsequently confirmed all OK and AA at Tampa accepted Verifly with no reference to any of the supporting docs. For what it’s worth I used the Abbott Binax test with the £10 Klarity certificate. The Abbott test is much fiddlier and less elegant than the NHS provided ones.

Now in the lounge in Miami for the much delayed 208 to LHR.
Old Dec 17, 2021, 5:48 pm

Programs: AA EXP and Eurostar Carte Blanche
Worked well, as usual, at T5 today
Old Dec 17, 2021, 7:23 pm

Just completed Online Checkin with Verifly. Verified vax with my CVS vax card (QR), PLF with QR, and manual review for covid test. Took 2-ish hours for the covid test.

Hopefully no one gives me any trouble for my mobile boarding pass.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 2:14 am

Programs: BA Gold, AirAstana Silver (much use as chocolate teapot)
Well VeriFLY has just saved me a heap of time. Arrived at T5 around 8:30am, queue out of 1st Wing nearly round to terminal entrance.

Travelling HBO, armed with mobile boarding pass dur to VeriFLY straight through, skipped the queue no problems at all. Finished 1st Bucks Fizz & breakfast before 9am
Old Dec 18, 2021, 2:19 am

Originally Posted by DorsetKnob
Well VeriFLY has just saved me a heap of time. Arrived at T5 around 8:30am, queue out of 1st Wing nearly round to terminal entrance.

Travelling HBO, armed with mobile boarding pass dur to VeriFLY straight through, skipped the queue no problems at all. Finished 1st Bucks Fizz & breakfast before 9am
Good to hear. Is there a separate queue to join at T5 if you have completed VeriFLY? I don't want to wait unnecessarily!
Old Dec 18, 2021, 2:35 am

Programs: BA GGL
Originally Posted by KARFA
they have got the rules wrongly LAS. You don’t have to do a supervised test to return. Most US outstations have got it right or/and are just accepting you if verifly is complete.
So is this resolved now? I'm going
​​to Vegas today with a chronomics LFT test that I hope to use to return!
Old Dec 18, 2021, 3:00 am

Programs: BA Gold, AirAstana Silver (much use as chocolate teapot)
Originally Posted by DaveWA
Good to hear. Is there a separate queue to join at T5 if you have completed VeriFLY? I don't want to wait unnecessarily!
There seemed to be only one queue, but that is at the Wing. What’s interesting is the !st lounge seems quite quite, service really quick so not sure where everyone has gone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.