Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 8 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2018, 2:51 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Bonvoy Tit, Hilton Dia etc etc
Originally Posted by scottmlew
This was at the CCR in T5. These items were from the menus on the bar itself, which I didn't see anywhere else in the lounge. I forget what the third item was, sorry.
*Beaten to it*

These would be the items in the chiller next to the nuts behind the bar, olives, stuffed piquillos, there are usually three or so on offer, like for the dried savoury snacks. They do run out from time to time.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 8:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One
Originally Posted by KARFA
Yes the snacks on the cocktail menu which is on the bar - details here in post 8 https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29261186-post8.html
It’s a bit changed now, and unfortunately I don’t have a picture of the version that was there in late July. But that’s obviously another variant of the menu I’m referring to.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 1:42 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by scottmlew
It’s a bit changed now, and unfortunately I don’t have a picture of the version that was there in late July. But that’s obviously another variant of the menu I’m referring to.
I thought I had checked it recently, but I l’ll have another look next time I am in and update.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 3:31 pm

Archived bar snacks menu, new bar snacks for August 2018 onward in post 8.

Bar Snacks
Updated - September 2017

List can be found as part of the cocktail menu.

Almonds, cashews, macadamia and pecan in piment d'espelette
Piment d'Espelette is a renowned PDO pepper grown by just 160 farmers in the French Basque region. This wonderful flavoursome chilli spices up our premium nut mix.

Almonds, cashews, macadamia and pecan nuts with pecorino cheese and and white truffle flavour
Luxurious blend of white truffle and Pecorino cheese hand mixed to premium nuts roasted in small batches.

Sweet and salty gourmet popcorn
The finest air popped corn coated with a sweet smooth caramel and savoury sea salt.

Mixed stuffed olives
Large green Chalkidiki olives hand stuffed with whole pieces of lemon zest, pimento pepper and garlic.

Pitted nocellara del belice green
An early harvested olive from Trapani province in Sicily. It has a firm texture with a very mild olive flavour and a nutty, slightly buttery finish.

Campagnola marinated green olives
Green pitted olives, roasted red peppers and sliced mushrooms in an oil and white wine vinegar marinade.

Red chilli peppers stuffed with feta
Italian Peppadoro peppers filled with a soft cream cheese to balance their natural sweet spicy flavour.

Kettle Crisps
These are not listed in the menu but they are available on request. The flavours available are mature cheddar & red onion, and sweet chilli & sour cream.
Old Aug 5, 2018, 3:47 pm

Not quite sure where this best sits, but as this thread deals with the CCR it seems as good as any. Since Friday there is now a new promotion in the CCR of a electronic piano - it self plays various bits of music, but can also be played normally. The cost is around £9k if you want one. Apparently some pianist is coming in during August to play it, but unfortunately I didn't catch who it was or when it will be exactly.

Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, IHG Platinum
Any info on what’s available for breakfast, or is it much the same as the F lounge?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:06 am

Originally Posted by jwhite9185
Any info on what’s available for breakfast, or is it much the same as the F lounge?
Have a look at post 1 of the thread. The breakfast menu doesn't change that often in the CCR,
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:28 am

Programs: BA Silver
Heard it yesterday and thought it was very pleasant in fact I fell asleep listening to it.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:45 am

Not quite sure where this best sits, but as this thread deals with the CCR it seems as good as any. Since Friday there is now a new promotion in the CCR of a electronic piano - it self plays various bits of music, but can also be played normally. The cost is around £9k if you want one. Apparently some pianist is coming in during August to play it, but unfortunately I didn't catch who it was or when it will be exactly.

https://youtu.be/MI8vnumAqhU
Dont I know it! Only seats available are next to it- it is just playing recorded music- not even piano music.

It seems to be a sales pitch. For me it is ruining the ambience, the main benefit of CCR is that it is a quiet room. Those who want music playing can use their headphones. Rant over.

If it was being played as a piano then great but it is basically a large iPod.
tedcruz and AnaTravel like this.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
The new nuts are a lot less nice than the old nuts (both the truffle salt ones and the piment d'Espelette ones were a lot better) and the small proportion of lovely Macadamia in the two old mixes were a lot better than their complete absence in the new mixes...
Old Aug 6, 2018, 9:05 am

Originally Posted by orbitmic
The new nuts are a lot less nice than the old nuts (both the truffle salt ones and the piment d'Espelette ones were a lot better) and the small proportion of lovely Macadamia in the two old mixes were a lot better than their complete absence in the new mixes...
Yeah, well ... I'll bet they use a lot less ...

OTOH the cheese sticks are a decent replacement for the popcorn, assuming they are still there.
Old Aug 6, 2018, 1:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by MarkedMan
OTOH the cheese sticks are a decent replacement for the popcorn, assuming they are still there.
Both are lost on me unfortunately... There are a few civilised nibbles I could enjoy beyond olives and nuts, but popcorn and cheese sticks are not among them!
Old Aug 6, 2018, 6:38 pm

Programs: UA 1K and PP, AA PPro (3MM, former CK), Marriott Ambassador and LTT, Uber One

I thought I had checked it recently, but I l’ll have another look next time I am in and update.
Thanks for posting. Seeing the menu refreshed my memory -- the third item I tried to order was the cheddar straws.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by orbitmic
Both are lost on me unfortunately... There are a few civilised nibbles I could enjoy beyond olives and nuts, but popcorn and cheese sticks are not among them!
Fair enough, my occasional attraction for junk food is not something I would expect folks to share widely
Old Sep 1, 2018, 2:30 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Recent CCR change: I don't know if this is a trial or not, but it has been decided to have a welcome station of champagne at the main entrance (South Lounges Complex side, not the so-called Millionaires Door by South Security). So during the main peak hours there will be someone by the concierge desk to greet new arrivals with a glass of LPGS.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.