Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 7, 2018, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: KARFA
This thread gives the current catering options for the LHR T5 Concorde Room (all day) and First Dining Room within the LHR T3 Galleries First lounge (after 18:30). Eligible passengers include BA First ticket holders, Premier and Concorde Room cardholders. The catering in both lounges is supplied by BaxterStorey, who took over the contract on 2 May 2013.

The current catering options in the LHR CCR can be found in the first post in the thread, or you can click here. In addition, there are a selection of bar snacks available, details found in post 8 or you can click here.

There are also photo guides (updated with December menus) which you can see in the following linked posts:
Concorde Room (CCR) at JFK
Please see this thread which is now dedicated to food and drink at all none LHR Concorde Rooms and Bars
Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB - food and drink - 2017 thread

Also there is an archive of JFK CCR menus in post #14 of that thread which covers September 2015 to date.

Catering options - other LHR lounges
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2016 (n.b. no separate 2017 or 2018 thread) - T3 & T5
Galleries Club lounges LHR: Dining menu and food options - T3 and T5

For the First and Club lounges at Gatwick and the UK domestic lounges in Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Belfast, Leeds, Aberdeen, and Inverness
First Lounge London Gatwick Catering options
Galleries Club Lounge Gatwick (North Terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)
UK Domestic lounges (outside London) - catering arrangements from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014-2018 threads)

BA Champagne & Wine thread
The LHR CCR cocktail menu - cocktail menu introduced May 2014
The 2017 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air

Archived food & drink threads
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2017
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2016
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2015
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2014
Concorde Room (CCR) LHR: menus 2013
Concorde Dining Room IAD: menus and food options - see new Concorde Rooms and Bars: JFK, IAD, SIN, DXB linked above
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2015 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2014 - T3 and T5
Galleries First (Flounge) LHR: Dining menu and food options 2013 - T3 and T5
First Lounge London Gatwick (North terminal): Catering options from April 2013 (n.b. no separate 2014 or 2015 thread)
The 2016 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2014 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
The 2013 BA Champagne & Wine Thread - covers LHR & LGW lounges and in the air
International Lounge Terminal 1 LHR - catering options from May 2013 - T1 international flights
Print Wikipost

Concorde Room (CCR) LHR : menus 2018

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:53 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
I am there on Wednesday evening so shall try to get a copy of the August menu.
Deanog1976 likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by chris1979
I am there on Wednesday evening so shall try to get a copy of the August menu.
Yes please, I’m there at the weekend and would love to know what’s on offer ...
Old Aug 1, 2018, 9:55 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by scottmlew

Wow, now I feel petty for coming to post that neither of the 2 bar food items I ordered are available because they're "out". Neither should be hard to keep stocked (cornichons and stuffed peppers) so this is poor for a FC lounge imho.

ETA: wow, just tried to order a 3rd selection and they don’t have that either!
Which lounge were you in and which menu were you given? I don’t recognise the dishes you are referring to
Old Aug 1, 2018, 10:01 am

Just had the new menu for August.

Stuffed peppers to start - terrible - basically a bigger version of those horrible things you get at parties as snacks next to the roasted nuts. Apparently there was meant to be apricot in it, but couldn't taste it. They've got the terrine on the menu again, which I should have gone for.

Lamb for main - called "pressed shoulder" - basically pulled lamb in a block - served with bulgar wheat. Thankfully comes with a jus to give it some moisture. Overall, not bad. Arancini makes its return, which to me is more of an appetizer than main.

Desert I asked for the rhubarb and raspberry cremaux, which unfortunately wasn't available, but sounded good. Had to go with last month's wildberry trifle.

I'm not on BA much in August, so won't miss the rather poor menu. If only they could have the tomato and burrata that was served in JFK CCR 2 weeks ago - that was really excellent.
oxtailsoup likes this.

Last edited by rossmacd; Aug 1, 2018 at 10:06 am
Old Aug 1, 2018, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by rossmacd

Stuffed peppers to start - terrible - basically a bigger version of those horrible things you get at parties as snacks next to the roasted nuts. Apparently there was meant to be apricot in it, but couldn't taste it. They've got the terrine on the menu again, which I should have gone for.

Lamb for main - called "pressed shoulder" - basically pulled lamb in a block - served with bulgar wheat. Thankfully comes with a jus to give it some moisture. Overall, not bad. Arancini makes its return, which to me is more of an appetizer than main.

Desert I asked for the rhubarb and raspberry cremaux, which unfortunately wasn't available, but sounded good. Had to go with last month's wildberry trifle.

I'm not on BA much in August, so won't miss the rather poor menu. If only they could have the tomato and burrata that was served in JFK CCR 2 weeks ago - that was really excellent.
The arancini actually came in July so they are in their second month. The rest sounds a bit disappointing though raspberry and rhubarb cremeux is something I'll definitely try with interest!
rossmacd likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:22 pm

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard

August menu
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
"A variety of chill" - Proof-reading optional!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:33 pm

Starters
Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:34 pm

Programs: Some
Originally Posted by orbitmic
"A variety of chill" - Proof-reading optional!
I think you just need to brush up on your Urban Dictionary
orbitmic likes this.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:12 pm

Salmon main
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:13 pm

Lamb main
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:18 pm

So we quite enjoyed the stuffed peppers. The terrine was as always.

The salmon was nice. Though some of the green bits were a bit like chewing hay.

We also enjoyed the lamb. With a bit of the stuffed balls.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by rossmacd

Thank you....looks average at best!
Old Aug 1, 2018, 2:29 pm

It really is a remarkably unexciting menu for somewhere that is supposed to be moderately exciting. If I saw the same at my local pub I'd think 'meh'. Although of course no local pub would accompany each dish with an essay on the side.

Still, glad it tasted reasonably good. Cheers for the photos Chris.
Old Aug 1, 2018, 2:39 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by chris1979
So we quite enjoyed the stuffed peppers. The terrine was as always.

The salmon was nice. Though some of the green bits were a bit like chewing hay.

We also enjoyed the lamb. With a bit of the stuffed balls.
I had the salmon recently and really enjoyed it but agreen with your comment about the green bits. It was almost like eating bits of wood. Most bizarre.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.