Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2023, 9:16 pm

Originally Posted by EZTraveler
I am very familiar with that Wyndham property. Even though I have never stayed there, I see a lot of fun and happy when I walk by it. They also put sales reps out on the street to bring you in for a timeshare sales pitch. I think they offered 50K points last time.

I was curious though. You had no problems going every other year with the consumer card? I tread merry lightly with them but I think I am too conservative. Maybe its time to turn it up a bit.

I churn the NAF earner card and the Earner plus ( so it's actually one card per 14 months or so and you can't hold both cards so make sure you cancel one product first) wife does the same............be patient and wait for a larger SUB..........There is a referral for a 75K Earner plus card right now so I imagine a larger public SUB are on the horizon.

It's not an every other year science ( 5/24) how I churn Wyndham cards and I always cancel at least 2 months before I reapply as one time I went early and the denied me saying I already had a earner card product , phone call led to approval so not a big deal but IA is a lot easier.

I don't mess around with the business card so I have never churned that product, too much value to risk losing it.
EZTraveler likes this.

Last edited by flyer4512; Apr 11, 2023 at 9:24 pm
Old Apr 12, 2023, 9:01 am

Wyndham Business Card Points

HI All -

Considering a Wyndham Business Card for my LLC business - 2 members.

I am wondering how the points work in this situation. Would the points charged for business expenses would go to a "business" account? Can I then transfer those points between myself and my partner? Or does the card have to be tied to one of our personal Wyndham accounts?

Since the points need to be split 50/50, I'd like figure out how to do this before I sign up...

Thanks!

JD
Old Apr 12, 2023, 2:30 pm

Originally Posted by jd00510
HI All -

Considering a Wyndham Business Card for my LLC business - 2 members.

I am wondering how the points work in this situation. Would the points charged for business expenses would go to a "business" account? Can I then transfer those points between myself and my partner? Or does the card have to be tied to one of our personal Wyndham accounts?

Since the points need to be split 50/50, I'd like figure out how to do this before I sign up...

Thanks!

JD

The points go to the cardholders personal Wyndham account.

I would get a card for both of you and open 2 Wyndham Rewards personal accounts.

Unless you need the points now or want CET Diamond status quickly I would hold off as the current SUB is only 45K, I have seen it as high as 90K but more likely you will find 60K in the coming months.
Old Apr 13, 2023, 7:27 am

Thanks for your advice. I am aware of the SUB being low in comparison to past offers.

Opening 2 accounts won't really work - wouldn't allow for fair distribution of charges, etc. Hard to explain without providing too much info on the business, etc. But I do appreciate your advice. We may need to reconsider.
Old Apr 18, 2023, 8:30 pm

With your diamond status, how often do you get upgrades? And do you have to be aggressive about it? Better to ask the hotel directly? Curious of your experience(s).
Old Apr 22, 2023, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PumpkinSmasher
With your diamond status, how often do you get upgrades? And do you have to be aggressive about it? Better to ask the hotel directly? Curious of your experience(s).
Diamond status only offers Suite Upgrades, not any other kind of upgrades, according to the Wyndham Elite Status benefits chart:

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndha.../member-levels

And many hotels in the Wyndham program don't have suites to upgrade to.
Old Apr 28, 2023, 8:51 am

Programs: DL DM, AA ExPlt, Diamond HH, HY, BW, & Titanium Elite Marriott
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Diamond status only offers Suite Upgrades, not any other kind of upgrades, according to the Wyndham Elite Status benefits chart:

https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/wyndha.../member-levels

And many hotels in the Wyndham program don't have suites to upgrade to.
I have never seen an upgrade at a Wyndham property. I won't be holding my breath for one either.
sdsearch and aquanine like this.
Old May 11, 2023, 3:14 pm

This might be a dumb question, but is the Earner Business card churnable? I don't recall hearing about any terms regarding the SUB
Old May 11, 2023, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by NoFlyZones
This might be a dumb question, but is the Earner Business card churnable? I don't recall hearing about any terms regarding the SUB
I can't say for sure but I for one ( I don't have a legit business) would never try. 8X points on gas ( works at Costco) , 5X utilities and 15K points each year for paying the $95 annual fee plus Wyndham/Caesars Diamond make it not worth even trying to churn for me........too much to lose if I couldn't get the card back

However the personal earner cards are VERY churnable , just remember you can only have one earner card (regardless of exact product) open at a time so plan accordingly.

My wife and I have churned the NAF Earner and the Earner Plus...........wait for the 60K plus SUB offer to come around.
Old May 13, 2023, 12:41 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
Does this credit card offer 8x on international gas purchases?
Old May 13, 2023, 7:24 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, IHG PA, Hilton Sucks, Hyatt Discoverist
Also, has anybody ever lost their Wyndham Business Credit Card while abroad (or otherwise needed it replaced), and had a replacement card sent out to the foreign address?
Old May 15, 2023, 9:01 pm

Business card sign up bonus is now 50K/ $3K additional 25K for spending $7k more in 10 months

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/barcl...rod.fire.glass

Last edited by flyer4512; Jun 6, 2023 at 9:44 pm
Old Jun 6, 2023, 7:16 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Business card sign up bonus is now 75K/ $3K spend

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/barcl...rod.fire.glass
I'm seeing 50k/$3k spend, and another 25k after $10k spend. Did this offer change from when it was posted?
Old Jun 6, 2023, 7:27 pm

Originally Posted by JusRelax
I'm seeing 50k/$3k spend, and another 25k after $10k spend. Did this offer change from when it was posted?
My wife got a 75K / $1k spend earner plus card yesterday

The 75K offer you posted for the business card is what I posted
Old Jun 6, 2023, 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
My wife got a 75K / $1k spend earner plus card yesterday

The 75K offer you posted for the business card is what I posted
Understood, I just wanted to clarify that in order to get the full 75k points, you need to spend $10k, not $3k. That's a pretty significant difference in spend requirement.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.