Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Wyndham | Wyndham Rewards
Reload this Page >

Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questions for Holders of the Wyndham Business Earners cards

Search this Thread

Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:49 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
I see this as an outstanding possible card for the following reasons:
1. $99.00 annual fee, gets you 15,000 reward credits.
2. 15,000 reward credits, transferred to Caesars is $150.00 Comp!
3. You can transfer up to 30,000 RC, to CET for $300.00 Annual Comp.
4. 8X for gas is huge and 5X for utilities is great too.
Old Jan 18, 2022, 1:58 am

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
CET Diamond Benefits

Key benefits;
1. Annual $100 Diamond Appreciation Dinner.
2. Comped Resort Fees, at all properties.
3. Access to the remaining Laurel Lounges ($10 comp cost per person).
4. Your max transfer of $300 annual points; gets you up to 30 visits to the lounges.
5. If your near Atlantic City, the lounge visits include a full meal.
6. In Vegas you get two tickets to Body's exhibit at Bally's and two tickets on High Roller wheel.
7. Diamond check-in room and special lines for buffet etc.
8. Possible annual trip to Atlantis Nassau.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
Key benefits;
1. Annual $100 Diamond Appreciation Dinner.
2. Comped Resort Fees, at all properties.
3. Access to the remaining Laurel Lounges ($10 comp cost per person).
4. Your max transfer of $300 annual points; gets you up to 30 visits to the lounges.
5. If your near Atlantic City, the lounge visits include a full meal.
6. In Vegas you get two tickets to Body's exhibit at Bally's and two tickets on High Roller wheel.
7. Diamond check-in room and special lines for buffet etc.
8. Possible annual trip to Atlantis Nassau.

All of the Vegas Laurel lounges were closed as of Thanksgiving and still say closed

Las Vegas (Temporarily closed) - Paris, Planet Hollywood, Rio, Caesars Palace, Harrah's
Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 4pm - 9 pm
Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 9pm

We are going to Atlantic City in June, Diamond lounges are open but limited days/hours

Tropicana Atlantic City
Laurel Lounge
Thursday: 2pm - 8pm
Friday & Saturday: 3pm - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Monday: 2pm - 8pm
Tuesday & Wednesday: Closed

A lot of the redemptions for reward credits are now 200 points per $1, the only exceptions are CET owned places like Bugsy and Myers so unless you use the reward credits at all CET owned places the $150 is worth $75

Some places that charge 200/$ are Hex <Mon abi Gabi, all food courts, Cafe Hollywood, etc, etc..............basically if they don't take the diamond dinner cert it's 200 credits per $1

Last edited by lovefentravel; Jan 19, 2022 at 8:50 pm
Old Mar 2, 2022, 4:10 pm

Got approved for my Wyndham business earner, have a question.

Hello all! Got approved for my business earner last night ! Yay! One question though, it opened up a Wyndham rewards number and all of that, however it shows as a blue card and not diamond. Is that normal and it takes 7-10 days or something? my 15 minutes of searching yielded no results on google… Assuming it upgrades automatically when I receive the card or in 7-10 days? Thanks for your help!
Old Mar 2, 2022, 7:17 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Ted Carr
Hello all! Got approved for my business earner last night ! Yay! One question though, it opened up a Wyndham rewards number and all of that, however it shows as a blue card and not diamond. Is that normal and it takes 7-10 days or something? my 15 minutes of searching yielded no results on google… Assuming it upgrades automatically when I receive the card or in 7-10 days? Thanks for your help!
I had an existing Wyndham account and I remember it taking some time for the Diamond status to be recognized in my account. Can't remember exactly how long, maybe a week or two.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 10:17 am

Originally Posted by Billy Mumphrey
I had an existing Wyndham account and I remember it taking some time for the Diamond status to be recognized in my account. Can't remember exactly how long, maybe a week or two.
thanks for the reply! Yeah, I’ll sit tight for a few weeks and then give them a call if it doesn’t update. Call will be my last resort as I’ve heard getting through to them on the phone is pretty exhausting lol.
Old Mar 3, 2022, 2:26 pm

Make sure the Wyndham number on your new physical Business card matches your current Wyndham account number.

If they created a new account for you get the login an PW set up

From once the accounts sync you should be Diamond
Old Mar 3, 2022, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by flyer4512
Make sure the Wyndham number on your new physical Business card matches your current Wyndham account number.

If they created a new account for you get the login an PW set up

From once the accounts sync you should be Diamond
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking I’m just afraid I’ll end up having to call to have them sync it. 🥺
Old Mar 3, 2022, 10:17 pm

Programs: AA, DL, UA
I got approved 03/01/22 and my status updated to Diamond today 03/03/22 so like two business days? I also applied for Business Earners so I can status match Caesar's for a Vegas trip. Haven't received my physical card yet.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by supermintyfresh
I got approved 03/01/22 and my status updated to Diamond today 03/03/22 so like two business days? I also applied for Business Earners so I can status match Caesar's for a Vegas trip. Haven't received my physical card yet.
Were you able to successfully match? I got the Wyndham Business card and became diamond and requests Caesars status match on Feb 24th. I am still currently Caesars Gold. I reached out to all avenues and was given very generic answers. Yesterday I reached out to Caesars Rewards on Facebook asking for an update on the status match and first response was "Yes, we show your account did not meet the requirements for our Tier Match program. You must have earned Tier Status with your current loyalty program in order for your status to be matched. Caesars Rewards will not grant status to WR members who came into the WR program from a tier match promotion with other programs or who previously had recent Caesars Rewards status that was about to expire, and vice versa." WITHOUT asking for any of my information. Possibly saw my name? But I doubt it. I replied that I did not obtain Wyndham Diamond by a status match and they asked for my information. Which at that point became very generic answers like all the other social media channels and that they would escalate it. Last night I reached out to Wyndham and the rep stated that Caesars is looking for status earned by paid stays. He kept putting me on hold multiple times, so my confidence isn't so high with his answer. Very frustrating as that was the sole reason why I got the Barclays Wyndham Business card.
Old Mar 23, 2022, 7:54 am

Programs: SW, MR, CHASE
I had instant approval for the Wyndham Business card 10 days ago as a Sole Proprietor. I was already Caesars Diamond and Wyndham Diamond so I can't comment on the speed of the match. I do have a couple other questions.

1. My physical Wyndham earner business card does not have my (or any) Wyndham account number. A quick google search shows images of the member # on the 2 basic earner and earner+, but not on the Earner Business. Can anyone else confirm the business card does or does not show member #?

2. I did my minimum spend immediately and got the 45k bonus already. I can see it on the Barclay site (though no place on the Barclay site do I see my Wyndham member number). How long does it take for the Wyndham points to make it from Barclay? Is it a monthly thing, or????
Old Mar 23, 2022, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by ccerts
I had instant approval for the Wyndham Business card 10 days ago as a Sole Proprietor. I was already Caesars Diamond and Wyndham Diamond so I can't comment on the speed of the match. I do have a couple other questions.

1. My physical Wyndham earner business card does not have my (or any) Wyndham account number. A quick google search shows images of the member # on the 2 basic earner and earner+, but not on the Earner Business. Can anyone else confirm the business card does or does not show member #?

2. I did my minimum spend immediately and got the 45k bonus already. I can see it on the Barclay site (though no place on the Barclay site do I see my Wyndham member number). How long does it take for the Wyndham points to make it from Barclay? Is it a monthly thing, or????
My Wyndham Business credit card does not have my Wyndham Member number either. All the points accrued on the Barclays card through spend gets transferred after statement closing. Then the points on your Barclays login gets reset. When you view any statement, it will show your Wyndham member number.
ccerts likes this.

Last edited by Cheeze; Mar 23, 2022 at 8:46 am
Old May 1, 2022, 6:50 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Signup bonus bumped back up to 65,000 points for $1k spend, plus another 10,000 points for adding an employee / AU.

Quite possibly the best travel rewards card to carry indefinitely, and certainly has some of the most impressive bonus categories.
Old May 4, 2022, 8:31 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, UA Silver, Hilton Gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by DaveH
Signup bonus bumped back up to 65,000 points for $1k spend, plus another 10,000 points for adding an employee / AU.

Quite possibly the best travel rewards card to carry indefinitely, and certainly has some of the most impressive bonus categories.
I just applied and was auto approved. Any idea how long it takes to get the Wyndham diamond status?
Old May 4, 2022, 8:32 pm

I received mine within 3 days of approval.
gooseman13 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.