Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2021, 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by LIH
F has booths at the top of the escalator to your right.
B18 has booths at the bottom of the escalator to your right.
B6 has booths by the second food/coffee area

Only C16 lacks booths.
C16 UC is not fully developed yet - lacking in several regards. I avoid it and would rather add <5 min to my walk to gate if flight departs C.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 6:40 pm

Location: New to BWI as of 2021; say hi if you're in the area!
Programs: UA GS
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Is the blade plastic or metal?
Good q -- I didn't check. I wouldn't think a plastic blade would actually cut a soft bagel, but maybe.
Old Dec 30, 2021, 8:11 pm
LIH

Programs: UA GS 1.6MM UC | AA CK 0.7MM AC | Bonvoy Ambassador | Hyatt Globalist | Hertz PC
I was in C16 club yesterday and the old espresso machines were gone (they had been out of service for as long as I can remember). I stopped back into the lounge today on my way home and they have NEW espresso machines. They were totally different models. Sorry for not getting a picture and I didn't have time to use them but they looked state of the art. I'm sure it will be a few weeks before they're out of order!

I don't know if any of the other ORD lounges also have these new machines, I'll check next Thursday when I'm back there with some time to spare.
Old Dec 31, 2021, 2:14 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
I was in the ORD F United Club on 12/15 when it was closing early to transition from Sodexo to new contractor. Aside from the new espresso machines in C16 club noted by LIH, any other noticeable changes in food or beverage offerings?
Old Jan 27, 2022, 6:56 am

New United Club Terminal C ORD

The current United Club at C16 isn't great and was cannibalized by the Polaris lounge. For the last couple months signed has been up on the OTHER SIDE of Gate C16 that a new United Club is currently under construction. Does that mean the Polaris Lounge will get expanded again and take the rest of the existing club space and does that also mean that the new United Club will be bigger/more service? Anyone with details know anything on the new one?
Old Feb 1, 2022, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Gold
ORD F had individual bags of Garrett’s Chicago mix popcorn this weekend.
Xyzzy and legalalien like this.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:34 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by Arouie
The current United Club at C16 isn't great and was cannibalized by the Polaris lounge. For the last couple months signed has been up on the OTHER SIDE of Gate C16 that a new United Club is currently under construction. Does that mean the Polaris Lounge will get expanded again and take the rest of the existing club space and does that also mean that the new United Club will be bigger/more service? Anyone with details know anything on the new one?
This is dated info. But C UC is supposed to be expanded significantly - up and sideways. The current UC was never supposed to be a permanent solution post PL expansion. Adding facilities for hot food and of course more seating, larger bar area. No further expansion to PL. Obviously delayed.
Old Feb 1, 2022, 10:36 pm

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by JAaronT
Garrett’s caramel popcorn and Chicago mix are one of the great joys in life!
JAaronT likes this.
Old Feb 2, 2022, 5:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by JAaronT
C had it today as well. Guess it’s a new ORD snack
Old Feb 6, 2022, 11:48 am
Original Member

Programs: UA 1K/1MM, AA EXP, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Is the blade plastic or metal?
The bagel guillotine has a metal blade in the center (evidenced by the warning). However, it is also encased within a plastic casing that prevents accidental direct contact with the blade. In order to turn the blade into a weapon, one has to somehow remove the plastic casing.

Besides, terrorists don't have access to United Clubs.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 7:38 pm

Programs: AA Gold, UA PP
I fly through O'Hare weekly. The United lounges have taken a nose dive from an already lower standpoint versus comparable Delta and AA offerings in the midwest.
It seems like ever since the Polaris lounge reopened all the offerings have suffered in the standard UC lounge.
Good bye mini hot dogs, microwaves burritos, mozzarella-tomato-basil cups, random sweets, etc...
Again they weren't starting from a high point but it's sad how much they've skimped on the offerings.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:04 pm
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
…But they did have chocolate covered strawberries and heart-shaped cupcakes for Valentine’s Day today. A nice one-off…But still a one off.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2022, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Are there still Chicago-style Hot Dogs?

what is available these day in late afternoon?
Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Are there still Chicago-style Hot Dogs?

what is available these day in late afternoon?
Just to answer this question myself, I really like the spread during my recent visit, which included high quality sandwiches and salads.

Plus, there are new espresso machines which are much better than the previous ones.

But no more Chicago-style hot dogs...
FriendlySkies likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 1:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Just to answer this question myself, I really like the spread during my recent visit, which included high quality sandwiches and salads.

Plus, there are new espresso machines which are much better than the previous ones.

But no more Chicago-style hot dogs...
Did you notice, are they still using illy coffee? Don't see any signage in your pic, but maybe it was just out of the shot?
MatthewLAX likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.