Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 17, 2018, 9:56 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
B18 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B18 **has reopened**

B6 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse B, near Gate B6 5:45 a.m. - 7:45 p.m. **Limited food, but getting increasingly better. Note the reduced operating hours.**

C16 United Club Terminal 1, Concourse C, near Gate C16 **Open as of May 24, 2021 with limited bar service and packaged snacks**

F8 United Club Terminal 2, Concourse F, across from Gate F8 **Opened as of 30 June 2021**

United Polaris lounge - Eligible customers are welcome Terminal 1, C concourse, near Gate C18.
ORD Polaris lounge -- Reviews, Experiences, Q&A, ..

One-Time Passes can now be redeemed at all {ORD} UC location within capacity constraints. Customers are encouraged to use the clubs in B and F concourses as the C concourse club is currently under partial construction, with limited space.

Related: International T5 ORD partner *G lounges

Archive thread: Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD {Archive}

Print Wikipost

Discussion of the United Clubs at ORD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2023, 10:35 am

Programs: UA Gold; AA; Amtrak Select Plus;HH Diamond;Hyatt Disc;Hertz PC; Total Wine Grand Reserve!
Originally Posted by JayhawkCO
In June, I currently have a 6h50m layover arriving from NH F to UA Y . Since I know I don't have any lounge access due to lack of status, barring an invite from a generous FTer, I was thinking about buying a day pass. Does anyone know which is most likely to not be at capacity restraints and actually accept said pass? I arrive at 14:55 and depart at 21:45. (I'll also try to standby for an earlier flight if there is space.)
Well hopefully you can get on an earlier flight!!! But otherwise, I wouldn't really worry about running into capacity controls, especially since the new and bigger lounge over at the C gates is opening up tomorrow, so that there will now be four decent sized choices for lounges at ORD. That being said, as has been discussed recently in this thread, the lounge by gate B18 is usually the one that is less crowded. But if you buy a day pass, just pick a lounge; if in the unlikely event it is not accepting day passes, then just go to one of the other locations.
JayhawkCO and lsquare like this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 7:58 pm

Originally Posted by goodeats21
Of course. If I get really bored, might pop down just to see in person. Hopefully the new Club has the upgraded food options, etc.
Definitely better food in C10 club than all other clubs at ORD (except Polaris). Will post (tomorrow hopefully) some pictures from my visit on Wednesday. If I have enough time, I'll plan on visiting C10 even if flying out of E/F gates.

Even had free draft beer with some craft options available. Huge perk for me (a craft beer fan).
Old Jan 15, 2023, 1:46 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Interesting how the C Club went From Worst To First.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 5:03 pm

Few food shots (sorry for poor quality - was trying to work quickly to not slow others down):

Italian sausage was solid. Mac and cheese was ok, though I had some before they brought out a fresh (warm) dish

Brussels sprouts was ambitious for a regular UC, but it worked well. Seasoned well though a bit salty. Cooked way better than I expected (not soggy). Potato wedges were passable (not great), but had a little spice strangely since that would be an obvious choice for kids.

These fell apart from handling/serving but were pretty good.

Would have been better if the bacon didn't seem soggy (I assume from the water in the tomatoes?)

Way better lettuce than the chopped ice berg I'm used to in ORD UCs

Hopefully the cards are legible. Decent options for two soup choices. The poblano tomatillo was quite good, and hot enough for me (I usually eat soup at temps close to melting the skin off the roof of my mouth)

Not pictured:
Dessert - oatmeal raisin cookies and cinnamon/sugar donut holes
Drinks - standard illy coffee, coke dispenser, iced water, tea etc (similar to B18)
As I mentioned before, bar included well liquor, a few choices of wine and about 6 taps of draft beer all complimentary. "Higher-end" liquor options for purchase.

Lounge was crowded so I didn't take pictures of the space. I think some of the blogs have those though so should be easy to find. Let me know if anyone has any specific questions and I'll try to answer. Probably will be back within a couple of weeks.

I was also happy they designed for the ability to re-stock food from behind the counter. Should help the flow and not require the staff to wait for guests to move out of the way.
Rare, SPN Lifer, sobore and 2 others like this.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:11 am

Programs: Marriott Plat, Ua Gold, GE.. Sucker for punishment
At the new club now.. Nice. Big upgrade and one that will reduce crowding at B6....

Love the power outlets everywhere!

sobore likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by Bodhi
Definitely better food in C10 club than all other clubs at ORD (except Polaris). Will post (tomorrow hopefully) some pictures from my visit on Wednesday. If I have enough time, I'll plan on visiting C10 even if flying out of E/F gates.

Even had free draft beer with some craft options available. Huge perk for me (a craft beer fan).
FLying F15 today.. camped at C10
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:34 am

Ok, I have to say this marks a real improvement. And some improvements at other lounges in terms of food has really bought United Clubs back up to closer to European lounges. (closer)
Old Jan 16, 2023, 11:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Thanks for all of the photos! Looks like a really nice selection. Hopefully this will alleviate the crowding of the other lounges.
Old Jan 21, 2023, 11:44 am
Used to be MBS PremExec
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K 1.9MM, Marriott Titanium w/Lifetime Plat, Hilton LIfetime ♢, National Exec, Amex Plat
Watch the bread on the caprese sandwiches in the F club. Several 'specimens' feature some bonus mold growth. Pointed it out to the agent and they whisked the tray away. But still...Woof.

SPN Lifer, sobore, lsquare and 2 others like this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 2:52 pm

Programs: AA EXP UA 2KMM AMB
New C10 United Club. Is it really United?

Seriously impressed with the new club close to gate C10 with all the food offerings and the modern new look.

What made me question whether I was in a United club was over hearing a conversation with a manager and employee. Pointing at the wraps of varying sizes. “I really don’t like how these are presented. Some are too big, and some are small”

Whether the wraps’ “presentation” was actually fixed, that I can’t confirm 😆
Old Jan 31, 2023, 3:46 pm

Programs: United MileagePlus Premier 1K, Delta SkyMiles Diamond Medallion
Originally Posted by jef7
Seriously impressed with the new club close to gate C10 with all the food offerings and the modern new look.

What made me question whether I was in a United club was over hearing a conversation with a manager and employee. Pointing at the wraps of varying sizes. “I really don’t like how these are presented. Some are too big, and some are small”

Whether the wraps’ “presentation” was actually fixed, that I can’t confirm 😆
no, you’re not alone in noticing these things,
United really is striving for greatness in the air, on the ground, and in this case, in the Club!
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:17 pm

Programs: United Platinum, AA Plat Pro, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat Elite
Originally Posted by unitedbusiness
United really is striving for greatness in the air, on the ground, and in this case, in the Club!
That is definitely not a sentence I expected to read on these forums.
FriendlySkies and lsquare like this.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Visited the B6 club last night and it was a pleasant surprise to see it not nearly as crowded on my last few trips. Granted it was 7pm, but the signs at the front informed folks of the reopening, so it certainly seemed to help. They also had a decent IPA on tap, so an even better layover.
Old Jan 31, 2023, 9:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
Visited the B6 club last night and it was a pleasant surprise to see it not nearly as crowded on my last few trips. Granted it was 7pm, but the signs at the front informed folks of the reopening, so it certainly seemed to help. They also had a decent IPA on tap, so an even better layover.
They have three IPAs on tap! Very nondescript! 😵 Green, white & red, or white & yellow? 😛

I do think C club opening has helped reduce B6 crowding. In fact, B6 might be the best club now, since everyone flocks to C10.
Old Feb 1, 2023, 1:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by fumje
They have three IPAs on tap! Very nondescript! 😵 Green, white & red, or white & yellow? 😛

I do think C club opening has helped reduce B6 crowding. In fact, B6 might be the best club now, since everyone flocks to C10.
"Uh, I'll have the green, white and yellow please"

David

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.