Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > United Airlines | MileagePlus
Reload this Page >

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 23, 2014, 1:05 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: WineCountryUA
Please use/update this wiki with current problems/issues accessing or using United's website.

https://uptime.com/united.com

Previous posts - Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues[ARCHIVE]
Print Wikipost

Consolidated: Is united.com or parts of it down? And other UA website issues

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2023, 11:30 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum, Raddison Platinum, Avis Presidents Club
Originally Posted by eng3
Anyone getting "Access Denied" everytime they do a flight search? I've been getting this message every now and then for years but reloading or just waiting 10-15min usually solves the problem.
I've been getting this message for about a day now everytime.
I dont get the issue using the app, but that search is extremely limited.
Strange, I tried it from the phone browser (desktop mode) and it worked.
I tried tethering my internet connection on my laptop through my phone and it still would not work on my laptop.
Maybe there's something with the browser.
Old May 11, 2023, 11:34 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
I'm unable to check in for tomorrow's flight on both app and website. On the website, the "unable to complete check-in" dialog appears for a split second and then I get logged out. On the app, there is no check-in button at all. Is anyone else having issues?

Update: I was able to find a check-in button on the app by going through the Travel Ready Centre.

Last edited by mahasamatman; May 11, 2023 at 11:40 am
Old May 11, 2023, 12:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 1MM; Marriott LT Titanium; Amex MR; Chase UR; Hertz PC; Global Entry
Originally Posted by mahasamatman
I'm unable to check in for tomorrow's flight on both app and website. On the website, the "unable to complete check-in" dialog appears for a split second and then I get logged out. On the app, there is no check-in button at all. Is anyone else having issues?

Update: I was able to find a check-in button on the app by going through the Travel Ready Centre.
Intl trip?
Old May 11, 2023, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
.com seems to be having issues in various places. Calender very flaky between specific date and calender views and when trying to display different cabins and cash vs miles. A couple of days now. Response time seems delayed also.
Old May 11, 2023, 1:18 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by goodeats21
Intl trip?
All my trips on United are international since they're not allowed to sell domestic. I've just never had to go through the TRC to find the check-in button before.
goodeats21 likes this.
Old May 11, 2023, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by mahasamatman

There's a check in button in the 'More' menu of the app, which prompts you to put in the PNR & last name. Was that missing too?
Old Jun 16, 2023, 12:17 pm
CJN

Programs: Hilton Honors Diamond, United MileagePlus Platinum
Been watching upgrade prices for a XN fare booking for a few months. On the website, clicking "upgrade cabin" seems to be a dead link. Using the iOS app I get "This reservation is not eligible to be upgrade".
jimdarcy likes this.
Old Jun 20, 2023, 7:54 pm

Programs: United 1K, Alaska MVP 75K, HH Diamond
Apparently ticketing database is down. I made a change online and got the call us your ticket needs to be reissued email. Called 1K desk, sat on hold for 35 mins whilst 1K desk contacted rates desk. Response "We will queue it for ticketing and it'll be done in a few days." "Ticketing database down." Well alrighty then.
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jun 21, 2023, 9:44 am

Programs: UA Gold
Having issues doing award search right now, anyone else experiencing it as well?
Old Jun 21, 2023, 10:47 am

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by rajsbasi
Apparently ticketing database is down. I made a change online and got the call us your ticket needs to be reissued email. Called 1K desk, sat on hold for 35 mins whilst 1K desk contacted rates desk. Response "We will queue it for ticketing and it'll be done in a few days." "Ticketing database down." Well alrighty then.
Same. I had to make a change on an itinerary and got the same email. When I called in, the agent disappeared to contact the rate desk, and said there was nothing he could do, and that there were 6000+ tickets in the queue to be processed, but not to worry, our seats are confirmed and the tickets will be issued in the next day or two.
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:37 pm

Programs: UA-Platinum , Marriott- Lifetime Gold
Website down ?

For the past 20 minutes I've tried to check flight status and make a reservation with the desktop version and the app without success . Is the website down ?
u600213 likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:37 pm

It has been wonky for me also
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:39 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM
Can't log into my account on the app or desktop ...
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Titanium
Me too.
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:51 pm

Programs: UA
same here

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.