Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2012, 9:43 am

amolkold,
I sent CC an email detailing that I was Marriot Silver and Hilton Gold. They matched me with CC Gold (based on my Hilton status, I was told Marriot Silver was equivalent to their base program). Best of luck!
Old Jan 19, 2012, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
How often can you do status match with CC? I was offered CC Gold (currently silver), but I was thinking that I already have enough elite status for this year. So I'm thinking about saving it for next year.

Thanks in advance.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 2:12 pm

Originally Posted by emmygofly
amolkold,
I sent CC an email detailing that I was Marriot Silver and Hilton Gold. They matched me with CC Gold (based on my Hilton status, I was told Marriot Silver was equivalent to their base program). Best of luck!
Also got a status match with HH gold to CC gold. Thanks guys.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by nacho
How often can you do status match with CC? I was offered CC Gold (currently silver), but I was thinking that I already have enough elite status for this year. So I'm thinking about saving it for next year.

Thanks in advance.
From what I've heard, it's only a one-time thing.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 12:43 am

I have tried twice to get CC Gold from HHonors Gold but they refused (matched to silver instead) Which email did you use when contacting them? Thanks.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 3:13 pm

Programs: GP Dia, HH Dia, Marriott Gold, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by charlesswe
I have tried twice to get CC Gold from HHonors Gold but they refused (matched to silver instead) Which email did you use when contacting them? Thanks.
Try emailing. See form here: http://www.clubcarlson.com/customerservice/contactus.do
They helped me and my wife get status matched to gold from HH Gold back in November. Good luck!

Last edited by SwissCircle; Jan 30, 2012 at 11:01 am Reason: name and email of employee deleted.
Old Jan 26, 2012, 8:58 am

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, AMX Plat, Carlson Gold, SPG Gold
Smile Just matched to Gold from SPG Gold, Thanks!

After getting the 50k points in December I started reading this forum. Emailed club carlson my SPG logon page showing gold and received Carlson Gold status match. Will work great for my redemption at the resort in Fiji this fall.

Thanks flyertalkers!
Old Jan 26, 2012, 9:35 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
If you've received the status match, did you receive any side communication saying so? When I received mine, it just showed up in "the fine print" up at the top of my landing page after sign-in. Nothing more. I just thought there'd be an email or a plastic card in the mail. Please don't get me wrong -- I'm very happy, as with all else I've encountered.
Old Jan 27, 2012, 1:00 am
yus

Originally Posted by DjRashonal
Try emailing customer service. They helped me and my wife get status matched to gold from HH Gold back in November. Good luck!
I contacted xxx yesterday and she upgraded me in an hour. I am very impressed and decided to stay in Radisson instead of Hilton to try it..

Last edited by SwissCircle; Jan 31, 2012 at 1:41 pm Reason: Name and email of employee removed
Old Jan 28, 2012, 6:17 am

Programs: LH, AB, SPG, CC, Sixt, EC
How long does it take to receive a card anyway? Not tat I really need it for anything, just curious.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 8:18 am

Programs: SK Lifetime EB*G, HHonors Diamond, BalticMiles VIP, Turkish Airlines Miles@Smiles, Club Carlson
Originally Posted by supermasterphil
How long does it take to receive a card anyway? Not tat I really need it for anything, just curious.
Very long time, several months. Don't know why. Normally you shouldn't need physical card because status data are in Carlson system available to hotel employees (just like in Hiltons).
Old Jan 28, 2012, 8:38 am

havent had any luck getting gold matched. they keep insisting that HH Gold and SPG Gold => CC Silver. Appears they are very inconsistent with their matching.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 9:08 am

Programs: PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, GHA Black, A-Club Platinum, Hilton Silver, SPG Gold, Rica Gold, EBB
I got my HHonors Gold matched to Priority Club Platinum. I would be quite surprised if they donīt match from Priority Club Platinum to Club Carlson Gold.
Maybe thatīs one way to go even though itīs a little bit work.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by supermasterphil
It only took about 4 weeks for my card to arrive. I guess it varies though.
Old Jan 28, 2012, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by micke100
I got my HHonors Gold matched to Priority Club Platinum. I would be quite surprised if they donīt match from Priority Club Platinum to Club Carlson Gold.
Maybe thatīs one way to go even though itīs a little bit work.
A|Club is not seen as a genuine loyalty program by many and, reading the details, it's clear as to why. As a (complimentary) Plat member who has stayed numerous times at Accor properties, I can confirm this to be the case. You get extra points and that's about it unless you stay at their high-end (overpriced) hotels. Redemption rates are poor.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.