Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2017, 3:43 am
Moderator, SkyTeam and Germany

Programs: BA, LH, KL, EY, IHG, Marriott, Hyatt, Hilton, Radisson
To bring this thread up with actual information, as it is linked to in the "everything you want to know about club carlson" sticky:

The status match program is alive and kicking, I just requested a status match from spg.

This is the latest info on how to do it:

Send an email to [email protected] with “Status Match” as subject

Include your full name and cc membership no.
Include the name of the membership program you want to match from with your membership no. and current status.
Include a jpg or pdf with the screenshot of you account page showing your no. and status info.
Old Apr 29, 2017, 9:16 am

Programs: Hiltonhonors gold, Priority Club platimum, Club Carlson gold, Marriott gold
Originally Posted by ralfkrippner
To bring this thread up with actual information, as it is linked to in the "everything you want to know about club carlson" sticky:

The status match program is alive and kicking, I just requested a status match from spg.

This is the latest info on how to do it:

Send an email to [email protected] with “Status Match” as subject

Include your full name and cc membership no.
Include the name of the membership program you want to match from with your membership no. and current status.
Include a jpg or pdf with the screenshot of you account page showing your no. and status info.
Thank you for the info!!
Old Jun 26, 2017, 6:57 am

Only received Silver Elite for Marriott Gold

I am Marriott gold and wanted to status match to Gold level. Instead, I was only matched to Silver. Here is the message that I received:

"Thank you for being a Silver Elite Club Carlson member. A Gold member through Marriott would only status match you to Silver Elite in Club Carlson. You are already silver elite so the status match wouldn’t raise your status. "

This doesn't match what happened to others in reading past posts in this thread.

Does anyone have any information regarding what is going on?

Thanks,

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.