FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   Status match (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1039798-status-match.html)

Jimster Jan 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Status match

Has anyone ever tried a status match- I am gold with most other programs-Hilton, Starwood, and Marriott.?

chris100 Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

got a status match(gold) this month against hh diamond

RussianGuy Jan 17, 2010 12:12 pm

some details please...

SwissCircle Jan 21, 2010 2:53 pm

There is a status match master thread, use the search function!

Jimster Jan 31, 2010 5:34 pm

gee

Maybe I wanted current information-I already did a search.:D

JoeBagodonuts Feb 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by SwissCircle (Post 13228102)
There is a status match master thread, use the search function!

that thread is not always current

now for that chill pill :rolleyes:

Simmo Feb 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by JoeBagodonuts (Post 13389088)
that thread is not always current

now for that chill pill :rolleyes:

It's really simple and easy. Contact them from their "Contact us" on their website like i did and they reply and you send copies of your card or cards and they give you Gold.

RussianGuy Feb 28, 2010 4:30 am

Originally Posted by Simmo (Post 13452406)
It's really simple and easy. Contact them from their "Contact us" on their website like i did and they reply and you send copies of your card or cards and they give you Gold.

true, took 5 days to get respond and 2 dsays to get GP Gold from Marriott Platinum, sent printscreen from MR page...

thomas199023 Mar 1, 2010 7:11 am

I just send the an e-mail requesting a status match from my SPG Platinum status. Will let you guys know how this plays out!

Guy Betsy Mar 2, 2010 5:22 am

Originally Posted by thomas199023 (Post 13486598)
I just send the an e-mail requesting a status match from my SPG Platinum status. Will let you guys know how this plays out!

Whats the email address, if you don't mind giving that out? I went to the "Contact Us" of their website but all I see are phone numbers and an area where you can send a message but not a physical email address where I can send an attachment of another hotel's FFP info.

Thanks

thomas199023 Mar 2, 2010 7:54 am

Just got an Reply

Dear Thomas199023,

Thank you for taking the time to write.

Your gold points plus account has been upgraded to gold status.

We appreciate your recent message.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to assist you.
So its great, they got back to me within a day, nothing jet on gpp.com but I'm sure it will be updated within the next few days.

Does anyone know untill when my status is good for? 02/2011?

The e-mail adress is: goldpointsplus [at] carlson.com

kempis Mar 6, 2010 2:12 pm

Goldpointsplus matched my status with Hilton where I am a diamond. I am very impressed since the statusmatch only took a few hours and my account already shows gold elite ^

Guy Betsy Mar 7, 2010 4:48 pm

Yep. Got mine upgraded to Elite Gold status after I emailed them (with screen shots of) with my SPG Plat status.

Now I can go to Riga!

Guy Betsy Mar 15, 2010 4:01 am

Re: Above post.

Its great that I think I have been upgraded to Goldpoints Plus Gold status (boy, what a tongue twister), but where does it show that on my account?

I've two bookings to Riga and London and want to make sure that I get the benefits.. whatever they might be!

Thx

HIDDY Mar 15, 2010 7:45 am

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy (Post 13577650)
Re: Above post.

Its great that I think I have been upgraded to Goldpoints Plus Gold status (boy, what a tongue twister), but where does it show that on my account?

I've two bookings to Riga and London and want to make sure that I get the benefits.. whatever they might be!

Thx

Just another GGP cock-up....it used to tell you your status beside your name after logging in but it seems to have disappeared at the moment. :rolleyes: