Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Status match

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2011, 10:22 am

Status match from Best Western ?

Greetings Club Carlson forum.

Has anyone had any success receiving a CC status match from Best Western Diamond ?

It would appear unlikely from the information contained in post # 133, but thought I would ask just in case.

Also, would I be safe in assuming that Starwood Gold would receive a status match to CC Silver ?

Thanks very much !
Old Dec 14, 2011, 9:06 am

Programs: AA Platinum, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Took about a week to get a response, but sent an email to [email protected] and they finally matched SPG Plat to Club Carlson Gold. Too bad it took so long b/c I had a stay booked for the 50K Big Night Giveaway that I had to do with zero status.
Old Dec 14, 2011, 4:19 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by volkswankin
Took about a week to get a response, but sent an email to [email protected] and they finally matched SPG Plat to Club Carlson Gold. Too bad it took so long b/c I had a stay booked for the 50K Big Night Giveaway that I had to do with zero status.
Same scenario here. Got a response this morning after about a week. Matched HHonors Gold to Club Carlson Gold. Just sent them a screenshot of my HHonors account.
Old Dec 15, 2011, 5:16 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, NWA,HHonors, Hyatt BF
Response in 3 days, Gold matched to IHG Platinum and HH Silver. Really nice!
^
Old Dec 23, 2011, 1:26 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Timing is everything

I'm new to the program. I made several future reservations the day before yesterday, 21 December. I was status matched to Gold yesterday, 22 December. One of the stays starts next week, Tuesday 27 December. Where do I stand with regard to the reservations? Will they be treated as Gold? And the bonus for booking online - will it be doubled? Thank you.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by Firewind
I'm new to the program. I made several future reservations the day before yesterday, 21 December. I was status matched to Gold yesterday, 22 December. One of the stays starts next week, Tuesday 27 December. Where do I stand with regard to the reservations? Will they be treated as Gold? And the bonus for booking online - will it be doubled? Thank you.
You should be fine. I actually stayed 2 days before I was status-matched to Gold (should have matched earlier to get room upgrade benefit), but I still ended up getting all the Gold bonus points on that reservation.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by redreeper
Response in 3 days, Gold matched to IHG Platinum and HH Silver. Really nice!
^
Same here..they matched my IHG Plat to Gold within 3 days of emailing them.
Old Dec 23, 2011, 7:37 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Thanks much, tsmith12!
Old Dec 28, 2011, 10:10 pm

Programs: IHG Rewards-Platinum, BAEC-Blue, Hilton Hhonors-Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, MR, SPG
I recently received status match from IHG Platinum-out of interest how many stays/nights would be required to get Concierge status-would it be the standard number for a Gold customer or does it start from zero.

Original E-mail advised there are no status matches to Concierge and no reference on website.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 4:52 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver
I got the response within a day and got Gold status for PC Platinum. Now, start to look forward to staying at Club Carlson hotels.
Old Jan 1, 2012, 1:13 pm

I have Hyatt Gold and SPG Gold. What will the match be for Club Carlson?

Thanks
Old Jan 1, 2012, 1:27 pm

Those each would yield Silver. But you might submit both with stay lists (if in your favor) and see if they generously count the aggregate total. Haven't heard of anyone's experience specifically doing this, but as Gretzky says, you miss every shot you don't take...
Old Jan 5, 2012, 1:56 pm

Programs: BA Silver, ICH Plat, Club Carlson G, SAS S
Originally Posted by tsmith12
Same here..they matched my IHG Plat to Gold within 3 days of emailing them.
same here, also 3 days only, had to scan in my stay history showing status ( 38 nights in 2011 ) and 290,000 points
Old Jan 6, 2012, 12:08 pm

Back in late-November/early-December my wife and I took advantage of free Accor Platinum status. We both faxed in our Platinum letter to Club Carlson and they matched my wife to Gold but I got an email that they do not status match to Accor.

As you can see, I post on FT, so I just resent the fax and today got bumped to Gold as well. It took about two weeks for each of us. But if anyone is interested in free Gold, this is one possible avenue.

http://boardingarea.com/blogs/viewfr...tatus-is-back/
Old Jan 13, 2012, 6:33 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PS, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
For those who took advantage of the Hilton Gold offer, does that status match to CC Gold?

I'm Silver right now and have a reservation next month, so thinking of status matching in a couple of weeks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.