Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2015, 7:55 am

Originally Posted by bigugly
I have a Serve linked to one of my safes, but I haven't been able to load it from the Safe for the past week or so. Technical difficulties.
Has anybody called? I called a couple days ago and they told me it would be working in about 45 minutes, but still nothing.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 7:57 am

Nevermind - just loaded my account now.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 8:44 am

Originally Posted by doubleheader
Has anybody called? I called a couple days ago and they told me it would be working in about 45 minutes, but still nothing.
In my case I have been able to load TM from the same safe, just not the Serve. Worked in the past, just not lately. I rarely use this safe so it's not a threshold that I have crossed, it just stopped working with my serve for some reason. I don't think I'll call about it.
Old May 2, 2015, 10:06 am

technical difficulties...anyone else ?
Old May 2, 2015, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by coolblues
technical difficulties...anyone else ?
I've been able to load Serve, but for about a week now all I get is "technical difficulties" for AN.
Old May 2, 2015, 1:14 pm

I've been able to load Serve, but for about a week now all I get is "technical difficulties" for AN.
Same here, but AN loaded today, was getting "technical difficulties" since 4/23.
Old May 2, 2015, 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by gw14
Same here, but AN loaded today, was getting "technical difficulties" since 4/23.
AN not loading for me this am. I continue to get the technical difficulties pop up.
Old May 2, 2015, 5:45 pm

If you're getting tech difficulties you need to completely erase all your browsing history on the browser you're getting the error from (make sure cookies are wiped). Default browser clearing settings are usually not adequate. Select EVERYTHING.

You'll need to re-register the device but once you do it will work again.
Old May 2, 2015, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc
If you're getting tech difficulties you need to completely erase all your browsing history on the browser you're getting the error from (make sure cookies are wiped). Default browser clearing settings are usually not adequate. Select EVERYTHING.

You'll need to re-register the device but once you do it will work again.
Just cleared EVERYTHING and reregistered the device after receiving email - still technical difficulties for AN. Are others out there able to load to AN?
Old May 2, 2015, 7:31 pm

Just cleared EVERYTHING and reregistered the device after receiving email - still technical difficulties for AN. Are others out there able to load to AN?
Is the total number of packs in your safe, including used packs and the pack you are trying to load 10 or less? I was having "technical difficulties" until the total number of packs decreased to 10. I have been trying to load AN since 4/23, but I had more than 10 packs in my safe. The used packs drop off after 30 days.
Old May 2, 2015, 9:15 pm

Is the total number of packs in your safe, including used packs and the pack you are trying to load 10 or less? I was having "technical difficulties" until the total number of packs decreased to 10. I have been trying to load AN since 4/23, but I had more than 10 packs in my safe. The used packs drop off after 30 days.
This seems like a possibility. I wonder why I can load serve though and not AN. I'll watch my pack count and when it gets below nine, I'll see if I can load.
Old May 2, 2015, 9:21 pm

None of my used packs have dropped off; the oldest one is currently 56 days.
(And I have more than 10 and haven't had a problem loading to Serve; don't know about AN.)
Old May 3, 2015, 5:21 am

You can remove used packs from the safe? Since when?
Old May 3, 2015, 6:56 am

This seems like a possibility. I wonder why I can load serve though and not AN. I'll watch my pack count and when it gets below nine, I'll see if I can load.
Also there is a possibility that you can get a softlock on the pack by trying 3 times in 15 minutes and getting the "technical difficulties" message. At this point you have to call RL and the CSR will elevate the issue and some back room support staff will "unlock" your pack in 3-5 days and then you can load it to AN if you are at 10 or less in packs. My experience is that the pack is unlocked in a few hours.
Old May 3, 2015, 8:10 am

Was finally able to load AN from Safe this a.m. Last load had been 4/22. Not sure if it mattered, but I did clear all AN cookies before logging on to the Safe. In the past, I have also seen Sundays be a "reset" day for AN limits.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.