Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2015, 4:23 am

Originally Posted by Adirondacker
Having the same issue this afternoon/evening.
Arrived in a batch around 4:40 am with of course 15 minutes to verify. Will try again
Old Jun 24, 2015, 10:05 am

Anyone else having basic Safe account login issues? I can even get past logging in, regardless of account or machine-- keep getting the "technical difficulties" message. I am wondering if it may be related to the East Coast storms that hit yesterday.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 10:52 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by ronnyk
Anyone else having basic Safe account login issues? I can even get past logging in, regardless of account or machine-- keep getting the "technical difficulties" message. I am wondering if it may be related to the East Coast storms that hit yesterday.
Nope its their having major problems and are fully aware of it. Just got off with CS told them it took 9 hrs yesterday till the email arrived and by then it was worthless.

She then said yes they are aware of the problem as many folks have called up and they are working on it.She said I should wait 15 mins then try again as she was sending my email address to the tech dept 1-888-633-9434 CS RLDit

Last edited by craz; Jun 24, 2015 at 2:05 pm
Old Jun 24, 2015, 12:12 pm

Originally Posted by craz
Nope its their having major problems and are fully aware of it. Just got off with CS told them it took 9 hrs yesterday till the email arrived and by then it was worthless. She asked which browser did I use I said IE,Chrome and Monzilla, on 3 different desk tops @ 3 different locations

She then said yes they are aware of the problem a smany folks have called up an dthey are working on it.She said I should wait 15 mins then try again as she was sending my email address to the tech dept 1-888-633-9434 CS RLDit
Thanks, good to know. I also noticed that the AccountNow website was completely down. Now, you can get to the landing page but still can't login.
Old Jun 24, 2015, 2:04 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ronnyk
Thanks, good to know. I also noticed that the AccountNow website was completely down. Now, you can get to the landing page but still can't login.
Still havent been able to get thru, it just gives me the same message that they are having tech problems. Will try tomorrow
Old Jun 24, 2015, 9:00 pm

Reloadit UnSafe is an effing disgrace.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 9:39 am
Suspended

still cant load, although the email from them to my email addess is no longer atking 9hrs but gets there instantly, now it simply doesnt verify anything and is dead in the water. Maybe in another day or 2 it will be working
Old Jun 25, 2015, 1:16 pm

I was able to load a pack yesterday, but was having technical difficulties loading the pack to my serve card. Finally got it to process this afternoon.

Anybody else feel they are playing Russian roulette every time they buy a reloadit? I keep wondering if it's worth me saving a buck on each purchase.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 3:06 pm

I finally broke down and started using the scheduled load and have been successful since then. I did try to use one with evolve money and it told me to contact Reloadit.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by gooch69509
I was able to load a pack yesterday, but was having technical difficulties loading the pack to my serve card. Finally got it to process this afternoon.

Anybody else feel they are playing Russian roulette every time they buy a reloadit? I keep wondering if it's worth me saving a buck on each purchase.
I feel that way a little bit, but I seem to have better luck if I occasionally "cleanse" my safes by opening a new safe account with a different email address and deleting and re-adding cards to it. I have confirmed by trial that although the website will not let you add a card to a Safe that is currently a verified card with another safe, you can add the same card to different Safe accounts while the verification is pending.

I will say that I have had zero problems loading Serve, and that is the the only pre-paid debit card in my arsenal that I can say that about.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 5:35 pm

Verification Email

Every so often I have to have a email verification sent. Despite that this is the same and only device that I have ever used. Anyhow since 9am this morning I have been hitting the verification button. It says to check my email but there is never an email from reloadit. Whats going on? This has been since 9am. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Jun 25, 2015, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by sassy_heidi
Every so often I have to have a email verification sent. Despite that this is the same and only device that I have ever used. Anyhow since 9am this morning I have been hitting the verification button. It says to check my email but there is never an email from reloadit. Whats going on? This has been since 9am. Anyone else having this problem?
I had this the other day, they all arrived at 4AM which of course I wasn't awake for and missed the 15 minute verification but I was able to get a new email sent almost right away in the morning.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:10 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Adirondacker
I had this the other day, they all arrived at 4AM which of course I wasn't awake for and missed the 15 minute verification but I was able to get a new email sent almost right away in the morning.
Doubt you would have been able to use it anyways, the email that I got from them 9 hrs after clicking for it was timed at the time I asked some 9 hrs earlier = the 15 min leeway was over 8 3/4 hrs before the email even arrived
Old Jun 25, 2015, 7:15 pm

Originally Posted by craz
Doubt you would have been able to use it anyways, the email that I got from them 9 hrs after clicking for it was timed at the time I asked some 9 hrs earlier = the 15 min leeway was over 8 3/4 hrs before the email even arrived
Had it with these idiots. Whats the point of linking a device to a safe when I have to do this on a weekly basis. They seem to constantly be having issues. I can believe their IT guys are absolute morons considering the website looks and operates like it was put together by a blind 5 year old.
Old Jun 25, 2015, 10:53 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, BA, HH
most stupid web ever

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.