Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2015, 8:04 am

The only reason I'm even considering fooling with Safe is because TMO is still refunding the fee. When that stops I'm done with it for sure. I'll go back to VGCs for grocery spend even if I'm paying 1-2 dollars more per card. This Safe is risky from a security and stability standpoint.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 4:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP Gold, TK *Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond
To me it's never been about the fee being refunded but the convenience of doing it all online. A good card takes care of the fee's and then some.

I do agree with you on the security/stability perspective. The website is a load of crap.

Originally Posted by bigugly
The only reason I'm even considering fooling with Safe is because TMO is still refunding the fee. When that stops I'm done with it for sure. I'll go back to VGCs for grocery spend even if I'm paying 1-2 dollars more per card. This Safe is risky from a security and stability standpoint.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 4:15 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by sybloc
OMG. If I didn't have $1500 tied up right now I'd be laughing.

Looks like I'm back in MS Hell where I usually am. Just hope I can get out of this fiasco whole. F*****G HELL.
Easy way to get out of it is to stop MSing.
Old Mar 27, 2015, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by Duffman
To me it's never been about the fee being refunded but the convenience of doing it all online. A good card takes care of the fee's and then some.

I do agree with you on the security/stability perspective. The website is a load of crap.
Yep... Before the recent changes, I was operating with the assumption that the fee refund would be eliminated at any time, which was OK by me, still was a cheap and hassle free option relative to others. Now I wouldn't call it hassle free, and it has gaping flaws. But it is still free.
Old Mar 28, 2015, 1:07 am

Programs: SPG, Hyatt Diamond Member, Club Calrson Silver, AA, Hilton Gold, BA
Anyone getting this error message: "This load cannot be completed at this time as the Card you are trying to load is still being verified."

I am trying to load to my Tmobile card through the reload it safe. sigh
Old Mar 28, 2015, 10:20 am

Originally Posted by livestrongforever
Anyone getting this error message: "This load cannot be completed at this time as the Card you are trying to load is still being verified."

I am trying to load to my Tmobile card through the reload it safe. sigh
Did you just add your card to the safe? It takes a while....around 4 hours for me IIRC.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 10:44 am
Suspended

Anyone know if theres any way to delete the packs you already loaded and have a $0 value from the safe?

Also loaded a card and then tried to immediately load my card from the safe, got an error message and to try later, tried again and got the same message, Logged-off and back in again and presto it showed that it did load
Old Apr 1, 2015, 1:04 pm

Getting the Technical Difficulties message trying to load Serve from my safe, called and first was asked for my Pack number. Repeated that the issue was from my safe and was told this was a general problem and would be solved in several hours.
Old Apr 1, 2015, 1:05 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by craz
Anyone know if theres any way to delete the packs you already loaded and have a $0 value from the safe?
No, but I've wondered the same thing.

I guess I was kinda hoping that the emptied "packs" would just disappear at some point without any intervention. Seems pretty idiotic to just have them accumulate forever (then again…look at the rest of the website, and it fits).
Old Apr 1, 2015, 8:26 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SPG, BA, HH
Reloadit Safe

i heard that safe account could be shutdown and the money is frozen like paypal. do anyone know this and how to avoid it.
thanks
Old Apr 2, 2015, 4:02 am

Originally Posted by facehu
i heard that safe account could be shutdown and the money is frozen like paypal. do anyone know this and how to avoid it.
thanks
Where did you hear this? ReloadIt has only force us to use a safe for less than a month. And you heard people have been shutdown already?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by gw14
Where did you hear this? ReloadIt has only force us to use a safe for less than a month. And you heard people have been shutdown already?
Yes. A friend of mine got shut down on the 3rd reloadit on the 2nd day of the safe. Account was frozen, funds frozen, and was told he was shut down due to suspicious activity. Fastest shut down ever.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 9:49 am

Programs: Too many to list. Since the early 90's.
Originally Posted by hamokmonky
Yes. A friend of mine got shut down on the 3rd reloadit on the 2nd day of the safe. Account was frozen, funds frozen, and was told he was shut down due to suspicious activity. Fastest shut down ever.
Please keep us updated on his/hers situation and what was so unusual to prompt a shutdown, or at least appeared unusual compared to his history or accounts in general. How large were the amounts, were they repetitive amounts or other unique traits?
Old Apr 2, 2015, 11:00 am

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Anyone tried to open another safe with same name and different email ID? I tried twice on different days and it always gave/gives me "technical diff/try again later" message.
Old Apr 2, 2015, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by Churnman
Please keep us updated on his/hers situation and what was so unusual to prompt a shutdown, or at least appeared unusual compared to his history or accounts in general. How large were the amounts, were they repetitive amounts or other unique traits?
Theres only 2 types of reloadit cards and I havent seen anyone mention the ability to buy $950 ones for a long time. Soooo that leaves the other type which why would you not load to the max or close to the max..... So of course they were "large" "repetitive" ammounts. The first month of reloadit safe there was no history with reloadit because you werent forced to use the safe ever. Since none of the funds were successfully loaded to a card, there was no history on cards either. So all that said, sticking within their limits does not prevent you from being shut down.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.