Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:00 pm

Originally Posted by sassy_heidi
Check out Paypowers facebook page. They issued a statement about the Safe. Seems its not their fault. They say it is service providers fault. Smh.
Any computer savy people on here? Does their statement hold any truth?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:32 pm

not expert here but I guess it is possible that mail relay at the service provider caused the delay of the mail delivery? But I will say it is still their fault for picking a crappy service provider.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by yoyo
not expert here but I guess it is possible that mail relay at the service provider caused the delay of the mail delivery? But I will say it is still their fault for picking a crappy service provider.
5 days?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 8:39 pm

Originally Posted by Adirondacker
5 days?
As of tomorrow it will have been ten days. To fix a email relay problem? I dont buy it.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:21 pm

If all of those service providers are refusing email from reloadit, the problem isn't with the service provider. It is with Reloadit. Could be that their email server got blacklisted globally (for sending massive amounts of spam for example), or they are having a DNS issue, or their "system upgrade" changed some settings on their mail servers that are causing issues communicating with other outside systems. As inept at this company seems to be, who knows.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:36 pm

Originally Posted by bigugly
If all of those service providers are refusing email from reloadit, the problem isn't with the service provider. It is with Reloadit. Could be that their email server got blacklisted globally (for sending massive amounts of spam for example), or they are having a DNS issue, or their "system upgrade" changed some settings on their mail servers that are causing issues communicating with other outside systems. As inept at this company seems to be, who knows.
I think you are dead on with the blacklist. I have never gotten spam or anything other than DVE from them. But since this has happened I have been investigating reloadit and noticed them are used by many scammers. Maybe that could cause servers to blacklist them.
Old Jul 1, 2015, 9:37 pm

Programs: AA, Southwest
Smile

Mine just loaded successfully to my T-Mobile card. I never got successful load on the Safe Website, but the funds went to zero and luckily the funds were on my card. Got my activity in for July. Now going to wait this out since I have my loading activity done.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 5:13 am

Email verifications seems to be working now.
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:47 am

I linked a serve account to the reloadit safe today morning. How long do they take to verify the card? (before I can load to it)
Old Jul 2, 2015, 10:42 am

Originally Posted by openloop
I linked a serve account to the reloadit safe today morning. How long do they take to verify the card? (before I can load to it)
~3-4 hours
Old Jul 2, 2015, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by yank2688
~3-4 hours
Thanks!
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:00 pm

This is my first foray into ReloaditSafe - I signed up ~3 days ago and had the same email verification issues. Just saw the last couple of comments above and went back to the site and used the same login (email address) and password that I used to attempt to sign up ~3 days ago. This time, my verification email was sent almost instantaneously. I have verified my account and see the Reloadit Safe site, and man what an ugly site it is, lol.

Anyways, waiting on my T-Mobile card to get here so that I can try to load up my T-Mobile card
Old Jul 2, 2015, 9:28 pm

So if we add our pack to the reloadit safe, tmobile may not credit us the $3.95 fee?
Old Jul 3, 2015, 8:35 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by tontod
So if we add our pack to the reloadit safe, tmobile may not credit us the $3.95 fee?
till now they did, what if any changes were made while their system was down , too early to know. But since some folks were abl eto keep loading while others werent and didnt post they didnt get the fee refunded,I will assume for now everything is as it was
Old Jul 3, 2015, 9:10 am

Originally Posted by craz
till now they did, what if any changes were made while their system was down , too early to know. But since some folks were abl eto keep loading while others werent and didnt post they didnt get the fee refunded,I will assume for now everything is as it was
I added two packs to the safe yesterday and subsequently (after much site error) loaded them to T-Mobile. I got my credit for both today.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.