Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Alcibiades
Blue Monday thanks to Cerberus

=======================
xx/xx/15 - xx/xx/15 Promotion

Participating items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit one(1) offer per transaction

These coupons often do not scan properly(coming up -0.01 along with a 0.01) and require override. Override is always required at SCO.

If the coupon off your next order does not print out, you can request it online here.

When redeeming the coupon, the following items are excluded in the calculation of the minimum spend requirement:
-Fluid dairy such as Milk, Half & Half, etc
-Blunts, alcohol, and smokes
-Gift cards, Lottery tickets, MoneyGram, etc
Print Wikipost

Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
First of all, welcome to Flyertalk!

Yes, you can load your Bluebird with the Metabank Visa gift card.
Thanks! Just what I wanted to hear.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by Juss11
Hello, Im new too the forum. I have been lurking for awile. Anyways I have a noob question. I went to my local Vons today and bought a $50 visa GC with my Amex PRG. I then tried to use it to by a Postal Money order for $150, $50 from the card and $100 CASH. Needed t get one anyways, so wanted to test it out. So it was declined. I called and they said you cant use it to buy money orders. This card is by Metabank, but its not the vanilla visa gift card. So can I load a BB with this? What about like a 7-11?
You can also use to buy money orders at places other than the post office. Hint, some of the BB loading kiosks also sell money orders.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by givingitatry
You can also use to buy money orders at places other than the post office. Hint, some of the BB loading kiosks also sell money orders.
Got it thanks

One more question. Are the Visa GC by US bank better to get over the Metabank? Or does it really not matter?
Old Sep 28, 2014, 9:57 pm

There is no way to do this promo in honolulu unless you pay by cash, the only safeway I know that takes cc now restricts buying a vgc to 1 per day.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by itsbroken
There is no way to do this promo in honolulu unless you pay by cash, the only safeway I know that takes cc now restricts buying a vgc to 1 per day.
Yeah, but you live in Honolulu so I don't feel toooo bad for you
Old Sep 29, 2014, 9:56 am

Originally Posted by dboston1
I feel bad for him. Everything in Hawaii is so expensive! I have lived on Maui for 3 months and and almost everything was twice as expensive than in the US! I couldn't wait to be back home and pay "normal" prices.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 10:26 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, CC, Hyatt & IHG
Originally Posted by Zgirl
I feel bad for him. Everything in Hawaii is so expensive! I have lived on Maui for 3 months and and almost everything was twice as expensive than in the US! I couldn't wait to be back home and pay "normal" prices.
I guess that is the opportunity cost you have to pay for living on the tropical place in the US. I liked the Poke price when I was there for a few weeks.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:54 pm

I was in Maui a few weeks ago also. Yes, everything cost more than in California, especially milk. Some places, a gallon of milk cost more than a gallon of gas. I visited a Long Drugs while i was there, and checked out the GC racks, but didn't buy.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by dboston1
live there?!? he's stranded there!

unable to MS a FC ticket so he can escape with 3 free checked bags with his belongings. hang in there OP...
Old Sep 29, 2014, 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by uncommonsensical
live there?!? he's stranded there!

unable to MS a FC ticket so he can escape with 3 free checked bags with his belongings. hang in there OP...
Old Sep 30, 2014, 5:36 am

Originally Posted by Steve in Olympia
My local Safeway has taken down the promotional sign on the gift card display, so I didn't want to risk a purchase today ..... since gift card purchases are difficult to undo. Did I read somewhere that some stores were ending this promotion on Sept. 19?
still working as of yesterday (Sept 29), despite absence of signs
Old Sep 30, 2014, 7:48 am

Didn't print for me this morning.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 8:53 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
it printed fine this morning at socal ralphs
Old Sep 30, 2014, 9:48 am

Programs: UA 1p HH gold
Originally Posted by particlemn
it printed fine this morning at socal ralphs
Ralphs or Vons ?
Old Sep 30, 2014, 6:07 pm

Tried this afternoon but did not get $15 coupon. Mgr said that the promotion is over. Cannot find the promotion ad in the store anymore. The link of the ad in this thread is no longer available. Anyone has a copy here? Please upload. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.