Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 10, 2013, 10:33 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Alcibiades
Blue Monday thanks to Cerberus

=======================
xx/xx/15 - xx/xx/15 Promotion

Participating items must be purchased in a single transaction. Limit one(1) offer per transaction

These coupons often do not scan properly(coming up -0.01 along with a 0.01) and require override. Override is always required at SCO.

If the coupon off your next order does not print out, you can request it online here.

When redeeming the coupon, the following items are excluded in the calculation of the minimum spend requirement:
-Fluid dairy such as Milk, Half & Half, etc
-Blunts, alcohol, and smokes
-Gift cards, Lottery tickets, MoneyGram, etc
Print Wikipost

Safeway/Vons master thread(up to 2017)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 7:43 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Coupon went thru without a hitch.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by mile ho
Anyone able to get multiples of the 15/25?
Yes, in the sense that I bought 2X GCs at SW #1, then went down the street & did same thing at SW #2. Catalinas printed each time.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 5:16 am

Originally Posted by sybloc
Sort of a pointless endeavor considering it will require manual entry...
I saw limitations, etc. up-thread, e.g., coupon can't be used against dairy, others GCs, etc. With manual intervention, are these restrictions really enforced by machine and/or human?
Old Sep 12, 2014, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by tuphat
I saw limitations, etc. up-thread, e.g., coupon can't be used against dairy, others GCs, etc. With manual intervention, are these restrictions really enforced by machine and/or human?
In my experience the coupons hardly ever work and you are subjected to the arbitrary rules of your cashier.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 9:09 am

Programs: UA AA MR UR
Coupon printed near Houston, TX with no ad or signs in store.

The coupon will not scan with dairy (will beep). If you get lucky with a new cashier, they will just override the coupon.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 11:27 am

Figured I'd give the Safeway nearest me another shot, it was hit or miss with cashiers allowing CC about 2 months back but I hadn't tried since. Was just told cash only. Oh well.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:41 pm

The machine. By the way the restrictions have ALWAYS been this way. Just don't buy dairy, GCs or alcohol and your fine. Shocker...you gotta do "real spending".
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by kxc262
Coupon went thru without a hitch.
Can anyone corroborate?

Follow the spending rules to a T and still need manual intervention every time. Every time.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:25 pm

you guys are all buying 2X500 at service desk or cashier? at cashier override will be needed.. I hate to hold up the line...
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:28 pm

Originally Posted by Pecan Pie
you guys are all buying 2X500 at service desk or cashier? at cashier override will be needed.. I hate to hold up the line...
If you don't have "friendly" cashiers then just do $499.00 at a time.

No override required.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by sybloc
If you don't have "friendly" cashiers then just do $499.00 at a time.

No override required.
i see. I didn't get that 2 separate transaction will also give you the coupon (as long as you use club card both times I guess?). Great! Will try it out!
Old Sep 12, 2014, 1:46 pm

i see. I didn't get that 2 separate transaction will also give you the coupon (as long as you use club card both times I guess?). Great! Will try it out!
From prior history the one per household rule is rarely enforced. Of course this time could be different...just gotta go try.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 2:53 pm

I had two coupons scan (separate transactions) with no problem.

I doubt that buying one gift card at a time would work for the 15/25 coupon, but let us know.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 2:59 pm

I didn't get that 2 separate transaction will also give you the coupon(as long as you use club card both times I guess ?
Not that you first suggested otherwise, but you must purchase 2 VARIABLE VISA or MC in the same transaction. Else no coupon will print.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 3:02 pm

Programs: AA, AGR, DL, MR, WoH, UA
Reasons to know your local cashiers: Pick the ones which will already have the override card.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.