Reload this Page >

Where are you going next?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are you going next?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:07 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver Elite, AA Lifetime Plat 4.5M, DL Medallion Lifetime Silver, DL MillionMiler
We are headed to exotic Sacramento, CA and the newly managed Westin Sacramento (formerly the Beau Rivage), then on to the Singapore Marriott on Orchard Road, followed by the Sheraton Imperial in Kuala Lumpur. Any advice on any one of these three properties? Will be our first visit to each.
Old Jul 14, 2013, 3:34 pm

Originally Posted by maltasr
We are headed to exotic Sacramento, CA and the newly managed Westin Sacramento (formerly the Beau Rivage), then on to the Singapore Marriott on Orchard Road, followed by the Sheraton Imperial in Kuala Lumpur. Any advice on any one of these three properties? Will be our first visit to each.
If you are not wedded to the Sheraton in SING, I would advise either the Grand Hyatt or the FS on Orchard Road.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by Pierre&Cédric
Next trips planned:
- Four Seasons Florence (July)
We just arrived this morning.
The property is stunning, it's probably the nicest city hotel we've ever been to.
Service is not 100% perfect but the hard product is unbelievable!
We received a fabulous upgrade to the Presidential suite in the Conventino building. I will post more details later but the hotel itself is a reason to visit Florence!
Old Jul 19, 2013, 10:38 pm

Flying to Tokyo next month just to eat at Sukiyabashi Jiro's and stay at Four Seasons Tokyo Marunochi.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:55 am

Programs: Marriott Rewards Silver Elite, AA Lifetime Plat 4.5M, DL Medallion Lifetime Silver, DL MillionMiler
The property is stunning, it's probably the nicest city hotel we've ever been to.
We received a fabulous upgrade to the Presidential suite in the Conventino building. I will post more details later but the hotel itself is a reason to visit Florence!
Please provide a detailed accounting of your visit to this property. Sounds extraordinary! How were you able to snag the Presidential Suite without forking over thousands of dollars (or euros)?
Old Jul 20, 2013, 9:00 am

I have always had great experiences with service at FS Firenze. Look forward to your review.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 9:20 am

Originally Posted by maltasr
Please provide a detailed accounting of your visit to this property. Sounds extraordinary! How were you able to snag the Presidential Suite without forking over thousands of dollars (or euros)?
I will write a detailed review when we are back.
Regarding the upgrade I guess they checked our profile in FS system and it is my birthday, it probably helped.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 3:10 pm

Programs: FSPP, Virtuoso, Belmond Bellini Club, STARS, Hyatt Privé, Peninsula PenClub, etc.
Staying later this year at:
-Castle in Scotland
-Park Hyatt Paris
-Four Seasons Paris
-InterContinental Marseille
Old Jul 21, 2013, 3:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Which level did you book?
Old Jul 21, 2013, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by offerendum
We booked a Junior suite.
So far we tried both restaurants with outdoor seating: "Al Fresco" and "Il Palagio", we both had a treatment at the Spa and we spent the whole morning by the pool. This hotel is an experience, everything and everybody make you feel like a royalty. As indicated previously I will post a more detailed review when we are back.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 9:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
SPG 5+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
So far we tried both restaurants with outdoor seating: "Al Fresco" and "Il Palagio", we both had a treatment at the Spa and we spent the whole morning by the pool. This hotel is an experience, everything and everybody make you feel like a royalty. As indicated previously I will post a more detailed review when we are back.
Thanks so far and enjoy
Old Jul 21, 2013, 11:30 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

We received a fabulous upgrade to the Presidential suite in the Conventino building.
~9 category upgrade, IIRC ~€10K/nt
Old Jul 21, 2013, 1:24 pm
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton*D, Marriott*LG, Hyatt*G
Originally Posted by luxury
I will be staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel in August as well since my agency is now Dorchester Collection Diamond Club.
Adding to this, Hotel Bel Air in August.
Old Jul 21, 2013, 11:07 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
For a big birthday trip that begins October 30th:

In HKG: Studio 70 Harbor View at The Upper House
In BOM: Executive Ocean View at Oberoi
In IST: Penthouse at Witt
In LHR: Junior Suite at Hotel 41

Looking forward to them all!
Old Jul 22, 2013, 6:50 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Quote:

Originally Posted by offerendum

Great Upgrade. I am so happy for you!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.