Where are you going next?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where are you going next?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2013, 1:01 am
Four Seasons Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PLT+2MM / DL DM+1MM / A3 *G / Fairmont LT Plat / Ritz Gold / SPG Gold
Originally Posted by Ericka
Sure....but these are still luxury hotels and not everyone appreciates that. Is there a way to "legally" cross-post on flyertalk? Can I just make a list with links back to the luxury forum?
If the report is more about the hotel, perhaps post it here. If it ends up more about the pup, post it there. Despite the myriad of rules, regardless of which way tou go, presumably you can at least make reference and link to the report in the other forum's lounge thread.

Looking forward to it either way!
Old Jul 7, 2013, 5:59 am

Originally Posted by Ericka
Sure....but these are still luxury hotels and not everyone appreciates that. Is there a way to "legally" cross-post on flyertalk? Can I just make a list with links back to the luxury forum?
Maybe start a new thread so pets and luxury hotels has its own special place and doesn't get lost in this where next thread...
Old Jul 7, 2013, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Blackbook
Maybe start a new thread so pets and luxury hotels has its own special place and doesn't get lost in this where next thread...
Ericka will post a trip report (her 3rd for twin farms) in this forum...
nice work by all pet owners / lovers getting them to start accepting ! (or trial at least)

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jul 7, 2013 at 10:33 am
Old Jul 7, 2013, 12:08 pm

Programs: AMEX Platinum, Visa Signature, SPG Gold
We are headed to NYC next month, staying at Trump SoHo. We stayed at RC Central Park last year and loved it, but we want to try staying in a different part of the city this time around. Can't wait!
Old Jul 7, 2013, 3:37 pm

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
Ericka will post a trip report (her 3rd for twin farms) in this forum...
nice work by all pet owners / lovers getting them to start accepting ! (or trial at least)
I don't think I was disagreeing with that...

Trump Soho is a great choice.
Old Jul 7, 2013, 4:41 pm

Just booked a quick 5 day trip to Marrakech. Staying in Villa Des Orangers for 3 nights. Not sure about the final 2 - probably 4 seasons as my planned trip when they opened was cancelled last minute and I never rebooked it.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Barnaby100
Just booked a quick 5 day trip to Marrakech. Staying in Villa Des Orangers for 3 nights. Not sure about the final 2 - probably 4 seasons as my planned trip when they opened was cancelled last minute and I never rebooked it.
Try instead Namaskar Palace in the Palmeraie - much better than FS - or my favourite, Amanjena.
Old Jul 8, 2013, 4:15 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
Try instead Namaskar Palace in the Palmeraie - much better than FS - or my favourite, Amanjena.
+1. Amanjena is truly spectacular. From the villas to the grounds to the staff to the cuisine and excursions, I can't imagine a better home base in Morocco.
Old Jul 9, 2013, 3:02 am
Aman Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by ainternational
Originally Posted by vuittonsofstyle
+1. Amanjena is truly spectacular. From the villas to the grounds to the staff to the cuisine and excursions, I can't imagine a better home base in Morocco.
+1. And fs did not impress me during our stay in October last year.
Old Jul 11, 2013, 12:55 pm

Programs: UA GS, NH Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist (formerly Courtesy Card sadly), Amanjunkie, CLEAR
Originally Posted by Musken
+1. And fs did not impress me during our stay in October last year.
Good to know!

Curious about the (new) Park Hyatt there as well.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 1:12 pm

Programs: BA Gold, A3 Gold
In 2 weeks...

Amantaka
The Nam Hai
Pen BKK

Not the best time to visit but it was our only chance for a longhaul trip this year.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 1:16 pm
BLV

Grand Hotel du Cap Ferrat next month, followed by Il San Pietro.
Old Jul 12, 2013, 5:06 pm
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Just finished a stay at the Quintessence Mont Tremblant, now at the Auberge Saint Antoine (Relais&Chateaux) and then off to Whiteface Lodge in Lake Placid
Old Jul 12, 2013, 8:54 pm

Programs: AC*SE, AC*MM, SPG Gold, FPC Plat, HHonors Diamond, PC Plat Elite, R&C Club 5C, Hyatt GP
Originally Posted by SeamasterLux
...now at the Auberge Saint Antoine...
Are you dining at Panache? A great YQB restaurant. Laurie Raphaël is also superb, and Toast! for breakfast, if they still do it (and how do they get away with the name?).
Old Jul 13, 2013, 8:17 am
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Dia, AClub Plat, Hyatt Dia, FB Gold, LH SEN, TK *G
Originally Posted by antirealist
Are you dining at Panache? A great YQB restaurant. Laurie Raphaël is also superb, and Toast! for breakfast, if they still do it (and how do they get away with the name?).
I had dinner at Panache on the first day. The ris de veau were absolutely astonishing, greatest I've ever had.

I also tried Le Continental yesterday evening and had a pleasant experience but nowhere near Panache.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.