Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2004, 1:37 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
Point Stretcher Dates have just been posted

https://www.hiltonhhonors.com//Services/PDF/226b.pdf

etc.

Thanks Adam Burke, you kept your word!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 1:39 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
They are only until June, though, and appear to be incomplete. I hope this will change during the day. I remember that someone mentioned that dates until the end of the year would be posted.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 1:42 pm

Looks like, so far, only the first page got posted for each brand.

Request to Adam Burke:

We heard that point stretcher dates are in the system until December already.

If this is correct, it would be helpful to many posters if the respective PDF files could already be posted on the web.

Many thanks.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 2:38 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by attorney28:
Looks like, so far, only the first page got posted for each brand.

Request to Adam Burke:

We heard that point stretcher dates are in the system until December already.

If this is correct, it would be helpful to many posters if the respective PDF files could already be posted on the web.

Many thanks.
</font>
Well put. I just looked at the dates that they do have listed in the .pdf files and was alarmed to not see the Palm Springs Hilton listed for PS dates in April..I had made a reservation last November for PS on 4/23 & 4/24. I called the Diamond desk and the agent said that the dates "should be honored"...the word "should" makes me nervous. I guess I'll wait til the rest of the dates are posted before I call back and get someone on the phone who can definitely say that they "will" be honored.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 2:41 pm

Programs: Various airline, hotel and credit card programs
Any point stretcher at Waldorf=Astoria in April 2004?
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yes. I do indeed hope these are just incomplete right now, as they look rather pathetic compared to past Spring PointStretchers! But seeing as Hilton's stop at the Cs...I think we can assume the PDFs weren't loaded correctly.

And interesting that the Conrad Singapore says "Not Applicable" next to it, yet still lists some dates???

[This message has been edited by PremEx (edited Mar 01, 2004).]
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:09 pm

Can someone explain to me how this works? When I follow the link all I get is a 1-page PDF document listing point stretchers, only for Hilton (no other properties), and only for states up through California (San Francisco) in alphabetical order. Is there a way to page through this that I'm not getting? It appears that there is only this one page. Pardon my ignorance and thanks for the help.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:10 pm
Suspended

Yes, as for the Conrad, I must say: "That's all"?? I do hope the list is incomplete.

[This message has been edited by Cygnus X-1 (edited Mar 01, 2004).]
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:15 pm
Suspended

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by lynowens:

Can someone explain to me how this works? When I follow the link all I get is a 1-page PDF document listing point stretchers, only for Hilton (no other properties), and only for states up through California (San Francisco) in alphabetical order. Is there a way to page through this that I'm not getting? It appears that there is only this one page. Pardon my ignorance and thanks for the help.</font>
Me too!

Could someone please tell me where do I go on the Hilton site to find these PDF files that you are linking to?

I have gone onto the Hilton Hhonors reward site trying to find the months that point stretcher would be loaded by the drop down menu and no go!

By the way, there are no longer any Category 1 P/S!!! They start with Category 2 at 12,000 points! Category 1 still exists, but it appears that you cannot get a free night for less than 10,000 points now!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:29 pm

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Virgin Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NJUPINTHEAIR:
Me too!

Could someone please tell me where do I go on the Hilton site to find these PDF files that you are linking to?

I have gone onto the Hilton Hhonors reward site trying to find the months that point stretcher would be loaded by the drop down menu and no go!

By the way, there are no longer any Category 1 P/S!!! They start with Category 2 at 12,000 points! Category 1 still exists, but it appears that you cannot get a free night for less than 10,000 points now!
</font>
NJUMPINTHEAIR

are you sure there will not be any Cat 1 awards, ie 6000 points per night? Is this official, I certainly hope not.

What about those of us who want to book just a one night stay at qualifying PS location.

Maybe the absence of PS Cat 1 awards is all linked to the rather poor availbility currently being listed under the PS reward section. Perhaps they are due to come thru, but we and by the looks of it the folks at Hilton Honors, just have no idea when !
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:34 pm
Suspended

GottaFly:

Point Stretcher Hotel Rewards

You can stretch your points for great reward savings at participating Point Stretcher hotels worldwide. Point Stretcher Rewards let you stay for 40% fewer points than the amount of points required for Standard Hotel Rewards at participating Point Stretcher hotels worldwide.

Hotel Category

Points for One Free Night
Reward Code 12,000
PC201 15,000
PC301 18,000
PC401 21,000
PC501 24,000
PC601

Point Stretcher Rewards are valid only during specified time periods and availability is limited. Select the month you would like to stay, and a list of participating hotels with Point Stretcher dates available in that month will be displayed. Or, select ALL MONTHS for a list of all currently participating Point Stretcher hotels. You may also call the HHonors Automated Account Inquiry Line and request the following Faxback documents: 226 Hilton
227 Conrad
228 Doubletree
229 Embassy Suites Hotels
230 Hampton Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites
225 Hilton Garden Inn
231 Homewood Suites by Hilton

All Point Stretcher Rewards are subject to availability at time of booking.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hhonors/rewards/hotel.jhtml
Old Mar 1, 2004, 4:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can get PDFs of the PointStretchers by:

1. Go to www.hhonors.com

2. Log On

3. Click the "Member Services" tab.

4. Then from the Member Services page use the pull down menu to select PointStretcher Dates.

5. Then from the Point Stretcher Date page select from the pull down menu which HHonors Brand you want the listing on (Hilton, Conrad, Garden Inn, etc).
Old Mar 1, 2004, 4:52 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PremEx:
You can get PDFs of the PointStretchers by:

1. Go to www.hhonors.com

2. Log On

3. Click the "Member Services" tab.

4. Then from the Member Services page use the pull down menu to select PointStretcher Dates.

5. Then from the Point Stretcher Date page select from the pull down menu which HHonors Brand you want the listing on (Hilton, Conrad, Garden Inn, etc).
</font>
Thanks PremEx!
Old Mar 1, 2004, 5:06 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by lynowens:
Can someone explain to me how this works? When I follow the link all I get is a 1-page PDF document listing point stretchers, only for Hilton (no other properties), and only for states up through California (San Francisco) in alphabetical order. Is there a way to page through this that I'm not getting? It appears that there is only this one page. Pardon my ignorance and thanks for the help.</font>
Relax. You're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing. As of now, only the first page of PS dates have posted.
Old Mar 1, 2004, 5:57 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by GottaFly:
are you sure there will not be any Cat 1 awards, ie 6000 points per night? Is this official, I certainly hope not.</font>
Any idea how to figure out PS dates for Scandic? Or is that a pointless exercise if all the Scandics are Level 1 and there's no Level 1 PS offers any longer.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.