Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2008, 7:35 pm

im trying to book a point stretcher stay for next weekend, but am waiting on some AA points to transfer....are all reward stays within this time period considered point stretchers? What if they get full and I try and diamond force my way in?
Old Jul 16, 2008, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by jaybert
im trying to book a point stretcher stay for next weekend, but am waiting on some AA points to transfer....are all reward stays within this time period considered point stretchers? What if they get full and I try and diamond force my way in?

You are not going to diamond force on point stretchers.
Old Jul 17, 2008, 4:05 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
wow, just saw this thread, took a look at the dates and one popped out

I just got a PS for 18K for one night in DC at the DT for the night I was going in anyway with the kids to the Dodger game at the Nats. I was not too thrilled about driving in and all that but now It will be much more fun with a place to stay

not only a PS, but it said junior suite no less.. ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.