Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2005, 6:58 pm

Programs: Affiliated with all, participate in some
The best news I've seen all week. International point stretchers are back. The summer is looking so bright I've got to wear shades.
Old Jun 7, 2005, 7:37 pm
Suspended

FWIW,

There are apparently more P/S that are not picked up by this link that I have provided.

I manually had come across P/S for the Hilton Antlers -- Colorado Springs for some time over this summer and it showed P/S, whereas no Hiltons are so listed, so bare in mind that either the above is still a work in progress, or not every hotel is yet listed.
Old Jun 11, 2005, 3:14 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Lulu
I probably should have, then I might have gotten a warmer answer than the standard reply of how to redeem rewards online, plus this attached towards the end of the message. "Point stretcher dates for July-Dec usually do not come out until the end of May or first of June."
Has anyone found PS for July-Dec yet?
Old Jun 11, 2005, 4:18 pm
Suspended

Cool By the way....

Old Jun 16, 2005, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA1k3.00mm;AAex-EXP;Hy Glob;Acc Plt;HH Dia;Onyx Plt;Mar LT Tit;IHG DiAm;RR P;RRA G;BW D;Hcom G
The Conrad Singapore website shows some point stretcher availability from August through December.
Old Jun 20, 2005, 6:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Without painfully searching each HHonors hotel one-by-one looking for PointStretcher opportunities...has anyone heard anything more as to when HHonors is going to update the Master PointStretcher PDF lists on the web site to include July - December 2005?
Old Jun 25, 2005, 12:17 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
Originally Posted by PremEx
Without painfully searching each HHonors hotel one-by-one looking for PointStretcher opportunities...has anyone heard anything more as to when HHonors is going to update the Master PointStretcher PDF lists on the web site to include July - December 2005?
As of June 24, still no updates!
Old Jun 25, 2005, 2:13 am

Programs: UA, AA, NWA, Hilton, Starwood, Marriott
I just found Hilton shanghai has PointStretcher available from Jul.1-10, gonna book 2 nights right now
Old Jul 1, 2005, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As of June 24, still no updates!
It's July now, and the PointStretcher lists are still only through June.

These lists used to come out months in advance. Now it seems they are the lowest of priority, and the new PDF lists are always very late in being uploaded to the Member Services page. I wonder what sort of corporate philosophy or operational discipline has changed, to make such a difference between now and "then?"

Sure seems to me that someone at HHonors has dropped the ball on this and/or is no longer really interested in promoting PointStretchers as a HHonors benefit.
Old Jul 10, 2005, 5:39 am

PointStretcher guide for 2nd half of 2005

I cannot find the pointstretcher dates for the 2nd half of 2005.
When I download the pdf file I only get jan 05 - jun 05

Any help ?

Last edited by Canarsie; Jul 10, 2005 at 1:24 pm Reason: This milepost (and the following milepost) were merged into this thread unedited. Welcome to FlyerTalk and the Hilton forum in particular, titoulola!
Old Jul 10, 2005, 11:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You are not alone in your puzzlement.

Apparently some participating hotels have their PointStretchers loaded for the last half of the year. But the only way to know would be to check each hotel individually, one-by-one. The PDF "Master Lists" have still not been updated. Which of course makes it painfully difficult to go "shopping" for PointStretchers.

Last edited by PremEx; Jul 10, 2005 at 4:05 pm
Old Jul 10, 2005, 11:49 pm

Programs: Hilton LTD, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LTTE, AA LTP, Avis PC, National EE, Seabourn DE
The genius that put up post #19 has it figured out and shared it with all.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 12:24 pm

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Just called the Diamond Desk. Asked the CSR about the status of the JUL-DEC PS charts. She looked, then put me on hold. When she came back, she said her supervisor would email me the JUL-DEC charts (I requested Hilton, ES, Conrad, & DoubleTree). No explanation about why the charts were not yet posted on the web site.

Still waiting for that email (call made ~ 1 hour ago).
Old Jul 11, 2005, 1:03 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, UA Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Diamond/Ambassador, Hyatt Explor
Originally Posted by jmd001
Just called the Diamond Desk. Asked the CSR about the status of the JUL-DEC PS charts. She looked, then put me on hold. When she came back, she said her supervisor would email me the JUL-DEC charts (I requested Hilton, ES, Conrad, & DoubleTree). No explanation about why the charts were not yet posted on the web site.

Still waiting for that email (call made ~ 1 hour ago).
Keep us posted. I would also like to see what is available.
Old Jul 11, 2005, 2:59 pm

Programs: AA EXP, HH Dia
I emailed [email protected] a week ago asking for the new lists and received a reply today telling me how to download the point stretcher lists from the Member Services area of the website. That's the same response I got when I called in.

I can't check right now because the HHonors website is just giving me error messages ("we are unable to process your request at this time..."), but maybe they finally got around to updating the list.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.