FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread
Old Mar 1, 2004, 3:29 pm
GottaFly

Programs: BA Gold, *A Gold, Virgin Gold, HH Diamond, SPG Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by NJUPINTHEAIR:
Me too!

Could someone please tell me where do I go on the Hilton site to find these PDF files that you are linking to?

I have gone onto the Hilton Hhonors reward site trying to find the months that point stretcher would be loaded by the drop down menu and no go!

By the way, there are no longer any Category 1 P/S!!! They start with Category 2 at 12,000 points! Category 1 still exists, but it appears that you cannot get a free night for less than 10,000 points now!
</font>
NJUMPINTHEAIR

are you sure there will not be any Cat 1 awards, ie 6000 points per night? Is this official, I certainly hope not.

What about those of us who want to book just a one night stay at qualifying PS location.

Maybe the absence of PS Cat 1 awards is all linked to the rather poor availbility currently being listed under the PS reward section. Perhaps they are due to come thru, but we and by the looks of it the folks at Hilton Honors, just have no idea when !