Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2003, 9:06 am

Point Stretcher Dates

Hi, anyone know when the point stretcher dates will be posted for the months of July and August ?

Thanks.
Old May 21, 2003, 5:14 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Point Stretcher dates for 2nd Half of 2003?

When will they be announced?

------------------
Play the travel game 3 vacations into the future!
Old May 21, 2003, 5:17 pm

Programs: CebGo 5J, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Alaska 100K
IMHO this is one of HH weak points. In the past, PS award dates are posted weeks, if not days before the next round begins. This Essentially means that July stays are difficult to plan ahead because current chart ends in June.

One Day!
Old May 21, 2003, 7:34 pm

Obviously they dont want us to utalise points from the old chart.
Come on Hilton play the game fairly!!
We cant order international awards till 1/10/03 we cant order point stretcher after june-
At least Starwood made good on their changes.
Old May 26, 2003, 5:11 pm

Point Strecher-how far ahead scheduled/posted?

While searching for Point Strecher availability, it seemed that only May and June, 2003 were posted. Are they usually only posted and/or available for the current and next month?
Old May 26, 2003, 6:29 pm

It is tough to predict when/how Hilton will handle the next batch of point stretcher dates. In the past, they would announce the dates for the next 6 month period, e.g. Jan-Jun; or Jul. - Dec. They used to announce the dates a month or two ahead of time, but this past time, the dates for Jan-Jun '03 were not announced until Dec. 20. Given all the major changes to the hhonors program in the last 6 mos. or so, and the sometimes short notice or no notice altogheter, it is anyone's guess how/when the next batch of dates will be announced. I'd guess they'll announce them sometime late in June, but that's just a guess. It would be nice if they announced them a month or two ahead of time so that we could plan accordingly.
Old May 27, 2003, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
I just noticed this myself while trying to find a Point Stretcher reward for sometime in July or August. I was really hoping to book the reward the print out the certificate this week so that I could get it for the current redemption levels.
Old May 29, 2003, 8:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Yes I too find it curious it is not a "rolling" system of 3 or 4 months out - all the time. If they can do 6 months out end year, why not a rolling system?

Right now there are May (??!!) and June loaded, and nothing else.

But IIRC in December you can "see" 6 months out to June as well.

So back to thread title, WHEN do they load up July and on dates?
Old Jun 7, 2003, 4:24 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
It's about time for the point stretcher dates to come out!!!

It does not make a good impression that they have not been able to update the website. Also, I hope they will come up with a more user-friendly way to check points stretcher dates than what they had so far...
Old Jun 7, 2003, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

They had one. Discontinued it a just a few years ago.

It was a nice little printed pamphlet that used to list all the properties and dates, by country/state. Made it very easy to shop around and inspire you to pick a place to visit.

No more. Best they have now is that cumbersome and poorly formated "Fax Back" document.

edited to correct my smiley to a frowny.

[This message has been edited by PremEx (edited 06-07-2003).]
Old Jun 7, 2003, 7:07 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

Search on "ALL DATES". You will find some second half PS.

Good Luck.

------------------
doglover
Old Jun 7, 2003, 7:31 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

International Hotels with 2nd Half Pointstrecher Dates (not including canada/mexico)

Outside of Canada & Mexico not a single Hilton branded property. I’m assuming (perhaps hoping) that Hilton International hasn’t posted theirs yet.

Conrad Brussels
Conrad Hong Kong
Embassy Suites Bogata
Conrad Cairo
Conrad Sharm El Sheikh Resort
Conrad Dublin
Mount Juliet Conrad
Hampton Inn & Suites San Juan
Embassy Suites San Juan
Conrad Centennial Singapore
Conrad Instanbul (all day every day)
Conrad Punta Del Este
Old Jun 8, 2003, 8:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
What I do not get is that before Xmas they load all months to June for PS awards. Yet come June, you can't see July on onwards for all hotels. It is hardly rocket science to have a 'rolling month' system - say 4 months out ahead all the time.

------------------
~ Glen ~

Come visit HERE the most ** FRIENDLY FORUM ** on FlyerTalk. No flame wars, no personal abuse, no substance abuse. Not much of anything really!
Old Jun 8, 2003, 9:37 am

Programs: UA Global Services, AA Lifetime ExecPlat, LH HON Circle, SQ PPS Solitaire, Hyatt Courtesy Card
Well, I sure hope HIlton is not loaded yet. Could there really be ZERO London offers for the whole six months?
Old Jun 9, 2003, 5:57 pm
Suspended

POINT STRETCHERS ARE LOADED!!!!

WELL, AT LEAST THE ENSUING NEXT FEW MONTHS ARE!!

ENJOY!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.