Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2002, 12:37 pm

Thanks Lisenmu

Looks like the Traders next time I'm there then, love the staff on the exec floor, mind you I don't think they'd met anybody with my sense of humour before < G >

Nigel

Old Dec 4, 2002, 1:48 pm

both hilton PJ and hilton seremban are good value..PJ is easy to find from train station and breakky is great
Old Dec 7, 2002, 10:26 am

So, are Point Stretcher dates EVER going to be posted for 1Q 2003?

I've been trying to book a PS award in Phoenix for mid-January and apparently PS dates have not been posted (for anywhere, not just PHX) yet. Is this typical? It seems kind of silly to wait until the last minute like this to post PS dates for the immediately following quarter.

Anyone with any further info? Thanks.
Old Dec 7, 2002, 11:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm assuming that they are waiting as long as possible, because they want to see what level of advance revenue bookings at each property are being made, before deciding how strongly to push Hhonors stays there.
Old Dec 7, 2002, 12:50 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
My ?? exactly!
One of the very few hotels which has posted PS dates is the Hilton GI of Addison, Illinois, a Chicago suburb.
Try calling the sales mgr. of your desired hotel on Monday. I called the DT of Downtown Chicago near Rush St. & Mike the SM told me one week each in Jan., Feb. & March 9-17.
Step 2: Book with HHonors desk as Standard reward.
Step 3: Call HHonors again when PS posts & have them convert your res. to PS. Or call the SM immediately & ask him/her to do so.

------------------
Play the travel game 3 vacations into the future!
Old Dec 14, 2002, 3:22 pm

point stretchers.................... it's now the 15 December and i'm still waiting for Hilton to release point stretchers for Taipei, Hilton BKK.... what are they doing?? i can't even book a full points award ANYTIME in 2003 at either of these hiltons....

does anyone have the email address of the hilton taipei or bangkok?

[This message has been edited by kawoh (edited 12-14-2002).]
Old Dec 14, 2002, 10:07 pm

Programs: UA 1K 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by kawoh:
does anyone have the email address of the hilton taipei or bangkok?
</font>
As of last Spring, the "room division manager" at the TPE Hilton was P. K. Liang:

[email protected]
Old Dec 15, 2002, 9:33 pm

I saw the chinese web site for Taipei Hilton... they are leaving the hilton chain.

http://twtpehilte.pv.travio.com.tw/i...p?messageid=27

What if someone booked a reward stay at Taipei Hilton for 2003? Will they honor?
Old Dec 16, 2002, 4:13 am

uh oh... well it seems you can still book rooms here, so i wonder if these count towards stays...

with rewards - rewards are not bookable at the hilton taipei... i've been askign hhhonors for ages, but this has now clarified everything.

now, does anyone have suggestions on other hotels in taipei they can recommend?
Old Dec 19, 2002, 12:10 pm

2003 Point Stretcher Info Uploaded

Dates for 2003 are now available.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 12:29 pm

Are they available on the hilton site, or through CS? I just looked for 2003 dates at the Rome airport Hilton and nothing has been loaded.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 12:36 pm

Maybe they are still uploading. I looked at the website for Chicago and all the Chicago dates are up.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 1:42 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
YES-SS-SS!
Old Dec 19, 2002, 1:57 pm
SST

Nothing's up yet for Germany, Italy, France or the UK. What gives? Hope they're not just excluding the hotels in these countries across the board.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 2:48 pm

Programs: DL MM Plat, PC&HH Gold

Searching for hotels by month in the states work. But the hotels that I tried listed no dates in the hhonors section for the hotel.

I think we're closer but not quite there yet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.