Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 1999, 12:53 pm

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
Shareholder.....

No not in Spain yet. Actually I haven't gotten my Explorer ticket yet so the whole thing is still up in the air. But I sure do want those 500,000 miles.

Everyone......
I want to appologize to EVERYBODY. I just found out that none of those faxes were sent friday. Sorry about that. They should be on their way anytime now.

If you don't have them by 3:00 p.m. Eastern time, then really get back to me.

Sergio...I couldn't email you because I didn'thave that sheet with me for a while. I did email you just a few minutes ago.

Chris Moss
Old Dec 6, 1999, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

ChrisMoss7
Just got the fax. Thank you very much. You are right, it is hard to read but it should do fine. Thanks again from myself and Scott the flier.

Baze
Old Dec 7, 1999, 12:07 am

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
Did everyone else get their fax?

CM
Old Dec 7, 1999, 2:09 am

Chris: It's 7 am and no email from you. I guess it's lost. Instead, how about faxing me the Hilton 2000 information at (240) 363-6099?

[This message has been edited by sergio (edited 12-07-1999).]
Old Dec 7, 1999, 10:11 am

Sergio.....here is a copy of the mail. Fax will be on it's way this afternoon when I get near a fax.

Subj: Re: Hotel dates
Date: 12/6/99 1:51:27 PM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected]

Waldorf=Astoria Jan 2 -7 and April 19-25

Millenium Jan 31, Feb 1 - 7?(That may be a 2...bad fax), Feb 13 - 21, and 25 - 29
and March 1 - 6

Paris CDG Airport April 21 - 30, Mar 1 - 8

Paris Orly has a few dates too.

but nothing at the in city location

New York Hilton and Towers Jan 18 - 31, March 1 - ????(can't read it) and
March 17-24

Anything else. Sorry about taking a while. I did have the list for much of the weekend. Anything else.

CMoss

Old Dec 7, 1999, 12:21 pm

Chris: Either you are way ahead of Hilton or
way behind because I had been constantly trying
dates within those periods in the last couple
of days and they say that it is unavailable
for those days. I suspect that they don't
have the information yet. What do you think?
Old Dec 7, 1999, 1:19 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
It would be great if some kind soul could get this on the internet somewhere for everyone to enjoy ...

WHOA!, has anyone been able to get a room at the NY Hilton and Towers March 17-24??? Isn't that the FT NY Get Together weekend (March 17-19)???
Old Dec 7, 1999, 9:19 pm

If I had a scanner, I would post it......but I don't and forget about me typing everything.

Beckles.....don't take all of the rooms in NYC. There is probably only one room allocated anyway.

CM
Old Dec 7, 1999, 9:21 pm

Sergio..... No idea about the room availability. Maybe people who got the list earlier took all of the rooms. Did you get my fax today?

CM
Old Dec 8, 1999, 2:55 am

Chris: Got the fax. Thanks. I'm having a little trouble opening it since it went into my email account and I haven't figured how to use the thing yet. But I'm getting there. I noticed that Hilton still hasn't put this information up in their website. It's good to get this information now because they don't send me the Hilton dates until its about to expire. Although it never seem to be a problem to secure hotel dates at that time as it is now. I wonder what's going on. BTW, I was able to secure some dates in Paris, not NYC.
Old Dec 8, 1999, 4:52 pm

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
Can someone tell me if there are dates published on Point Stretcher Reward in Cairo Egypt Conrad International for the month of April 2000. Appreciate some help here. Thanks.
Old Dec 8, 1999, 8:15 pm

Programs: Hilton, United, Marriott, American
Sorry I listed the wrong fax #(since corrected. the correct fax # is 561-483-1779 Thanks again
Old Dec 8, 1999, 8:16 pm

Programs: Hilton, United, Marriott, American
Sorry I listed the wrong fax #(since corrected. the correct fax # is 561-483-1779 Thanks again
Old Dec 8, 1999, 10:11 pm

Recent email from Hilton....

"

Thank you for your e mail.

The Point Stretcher dates for the first six months of 2000 have been released.
They are available through our web site. Members are still receiving their
brochures. Please advise if you do not receive one within the next two weeks.

Best regards,

Edward Sherwood"
Old Dec 9, 1999, 1:26 am

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
Chris,
Hilton did release the dates for USA, Canada and Mexico only but I don't find any dates from Jan to Jun 2000 for all other international sites. I guess that are taking ther sweet time to update their web site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.