Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Outdated and Obsolete Point Stretcher Hotel Reward Dates: The Consolidated Thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 1999, 3:15 am

They only listed 3 or 4 states in the US in their website. I bet even in those states its not a full listing. I think sherwood is misleading us.

[This message has been edited by sergio (edited 12-09-1999).]
Old Dec 9, 1999, 1:43 pm
Original Member

Danial,
I just received my point stretcher's from Hilton in today's mail. It does have International properties as well, and the Conrad International Cairo is open for point stretchers for the entire month of April 2000!
Old Dec 10, 1999, 2:43 pm
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
I absolutely detest the hoops they make one jump through on the website to find pst's (they dont seem to understand that sometimes the availability of a PST will determins the destination ). I'm hoping my list will be waiting for me when I get home. But just in case, is someone willing to scan and post or upload to a website the entire list? It'd put you in high esteem as far as I am concerned
Old Dec 22, 1999, 8:42 am
Original Member, Ambassador: External Miles and Points Resources

Location: Digital Nomad Wandering the Earth - Currently in LIMA, PERU
i finally got my PTS list last night (was I the last human being on the planet to get this????).

Of the 3 destinations I had looked for PTS on the web site for none came up. But the brochure said they were ALL PTS timeframe. One I have already switched from revenue stay to PTS. Very frustrating, and will not trust that web site ever again...
Old Dec 24, 1999, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA 1K, SPG PLAT, HYATT PLAT, HH GOLD, AA GOLD, MR GOLD
If someone would be kind enough to Fax me the List (both US and Int'l if possible) I would be greatly thankful.

Fax (413) 793-0428 or email [email protected]

Thank You Very Much
Old Dec 24, 1999, 10:47 pm

I have not received the PTS list yet, and I would be deeply appreciative if someone would bless me this holiday with a faxed copy! 505-535-2281 Thank you! And merry Christmas to all.
Old Dec 26, 1999, 4:26 pm

Programs: 2023 MH Enrich Gold (OWS), 2023 Marriott Titanium and Lifetime Gold
For those who haven't received the PTS list, you can refer to the HHonors website as they have already updated for worldwide until June 2000. However, if we managed to get the hotel and dates, HHonors wouldn't take reservations saying that their systems are not uploaded with the PTS dates for individual hotels and told me to call them after New Year. Just a week more to wait and see.
Old Dec 27, 1999, 1:38 pm

It would be great if I could be added to this fax list! 314.721.7223
Cheers.
Old Dec 27, 1999, 5:48 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
:::Sigh.:::

No availability at the Hilton New York March 17-24. Guess Beckles got 'em all . . .
Old Jun 10, 2001, 10:24 pm

Early Jump on Point Stretcchers for 2001 July - Dec

Any good tips out there for getting the list of Point Stretcher dates by June 15? I have same Delta credit that I have to use toward the purchase of a ticket by then, and I wanted to couple the trip with a Point Stretcher stay. My only fear is that the dates will not be published by the end of this week.

In the past, I have jumped the gun by calling a hotel directly and asking for their list of future Point Stretcher dates, with mixed results. Also, the Hilton reps and the fax back information will have the new dates at least 2-3 weeks before they are posted on the website. At least that has been the case in the past.
Old Apr 12, 2002, 4:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Point Stretchers: 2nd half 2002

Any idea when this list of properties will be available? I have the list from the first half of the year...
Old Apr 12, 2002, 6:09 pm
Suspended

can you please email me the 1st half list to [email protected] ? Thanks buddy
Old Apr 13, 2002, 6:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OWEmerald; STARGold; BonvoyPlat; IHGPlat/Amb; HiltonGold; A|ClubPat; AirMilesPlat
Can't email this info to you since it is only available via Faxback service. Go to the web site, check Point Stretcher page, then follow the calling instructions if you have a fax. Not sure how you get this information without a fax.
Old Apr 14, 2002, 4:09 pm

The 2nd Half point stretchers typically will come out mid-May. But it never hurts to call Hilton CS to find out if the list is being released earlier than that.
Old May 28, 2002, 7:08 pm

Programs: Many
Jul-Dec Point Stretcher Dates have Posted

I saw dates posted for the Conrads in SIN and HKG, and for the Hilton Tokyo. Not sure about others (yet).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.