Wiki Posts
Search

Air Malta miles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 1999, 3:35 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Air Malta miles

Does anybody know if Air Malta is connected to any FF-program?
Old Jan 13, 1999, 5:21 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
what are you heading for?

You asked already in the last week for informations about: Lufthansa, Swissair, United, Singapore Airlines, Malaysian Airlines (and may be others too). And in most cases you were given the answers.

May I ask you to do some research of your own, and share your results/clues with us - PLEASE?

"http://www.city.ac.uk/~cb183/world-airlines.html" links you to the homepages of the airlines you want informations about.
Old Jan 13, 1999, 5:25 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
sorry - may be I have been a little bit to "harsch" with you (air malta is not listed under the above homepage).

please ask them per email directly: [email protected]
Old Jan 13, 1999, 7:30 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Please excuse my curiosity, but I'm quite new in this "FF-business". I find it very thrilling, although I got lots of questions. In addition to that, my colleagues discover the world of FF as well and they ask me about their belongings, like i.e. their business flight to Malta next month. If nobody answers my questions I won't be upset. Due to the fact, that people do answer I'm very thankful and I really like the atmosphere in this virtual community of frequent flyers. I hope you will be patient with this FF novice...
Old Jan 13, 1999, 10:25 am
Original Member

Air Malta has its own frequent flyer program known as "Fly Pass." More info is available on its web site: www.airmalta.com - go there and click on the "Frequent Flyer" icon. As far as I am aware, Air Malta does not participate in any other airlines' frequent flyer programs. Perhaps, you can check by e-mailing Air Malta at the address that Rudi gave you above?!
Old Jan 14, 1999, 11:11 am
Original Member

Location: Chattanooga, TN, USA**US Airways Gold, Marriott Gold
Bad news there. Not only does Air Malta appear to have no partners--they don't allow you to join unless you live in either Malta or somewhere called Gozo, or are a Maltese citizen.

Another thing to be aware of--the Maltese lira is one of the few currencies in the world that is more than a dollar per unit, so be clear always on what currency you are paying in.
Old Jan 14, 1999, 11:32 am
Original Member

Some geographics info...

Malta is constitued of two island, Malte island itself ans Gozo island. All the litteraturs say that if you go to Malta don't forget to make the visit of Gozo island. Very scenic views it seem's...... So if you go to Malta don't forget to add the boat trip to Gozo island (boat is the only way to go there).

Christian

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.