Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2022, 3:44 pm

CE 2030 BA1497 GLA-LHR

Roast beef (or sushi). Cous Cous avocado starter. Was quite nice. All served at once on tray with drink. Tea in a paper cup. Last minute offer of refill on descent.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 11:19 pm

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by Lapchien
Beef cheeks has been on offer for well over a month - how long before they swap to something different - bring back sausage and mash!
Shepherds pie for you
Lapchien likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 6:28 am
Suspended

Children’s meal on my last flight NCE-LHR was very good - pasta if I remember correctly. I know because I ended up eating it while my daughter ate my sausage and mashed potatoes!
Old Jun 9, 2022, 9:11 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Bronze, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by kath2049
RAK-LGW 24/05/2022

...a tasty mystery...
That's a good quote!
Old Jun 9, 2022, 3:19 pm

The 3 prawn salad. No idea what starter was… almost looked like caviar LHR -GLA 2000hrs
Old Jun 9, 2022, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by gw76

The 3 prawn salad. No idea what starter was… almost looked like caviar LHR -GLA 2000hrs
Lentils
EDDLEGLL likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 3:34 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
Lentils
They look like Puy lentils, or the cheaper green variety masquerading as a superior lentil
orbitmic likes this.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 3:52 pm

Originally Posted by PGberkshire
Lentils
Even more reason not to have eaten it…
Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:55 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by gw76

Had this today also - a bit strange that the ‘sauce‘ for both the side and the main salad was hidden underneath everything else. I only realised it was there once I had finished most of the food. It was quite tasty overall though!
Old Jun 9, 2022, 5:39 pm

I thought egg, raw mushroom and prawn overall was an unusual combination. I ended up leaving half of it. One more prawn and I might have been slightly fuller.
I did notice a runny saucy component at the base of the ‘caviar’ side
Old Jun 10, 2022, 12:31 am

Originally Posted by EDDLEGLL
Had this today also - a bit strange that the ‘sauce‘ for both the side and the main salad was hidden underneath everything else. I only realised it was there once I had finished most of the food. It was quite tasty overall though!
By putting the sauce under, means 1/ items in top stay fresher/dont wilt 2/you can see what you are getting easier
LCSinTexas and EDDLEGLL like this.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 2:04 pm

Programs: Executive Club
Afternoon tea

Today I flew from LHR to PSA. Service was afternoon tea. I took a picture but can’t post it as I haven’t posted more than 5 times yet! Looked ok!

coronation chicken, prawn mayo, and goats cheese and fig sandwiches. Slice of battenburg and hot scone for pudding. It was tasty.

service was good. Champagne and I think wine were being served from large bottles. The crew and I agreed that the individual bottles were better as you could get two glasses out of it before asking for more! That said, service was great, lots of top ups, lots of asking if anyone wanted anything else. Lovely flight.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 4:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, SAA Voyager
PMI-LHR, 6 June 2022, 21:40 departure
Band 2 Meal
Cajun Chicken Avocado salad

Chicken was so tough and chewy you couldn’t even cut through it with a knife :-(
I wish they’d make PMI band 3 like IBZ and MAH is - especially for the CE prices being charged this summer. This flight could really have done with a hot dinner at 2hrs+ in length.
Old Jun 11, 2022, 4:58 am

LGW-IBZ, 29 May 2022, 08:00 departure
Band 3

Poached Eggs over an English Muffin

Everything tasty except for the muffin sat underneath the egg. Was surprised that the eggs were indeed poached and (almost) completely runny inside.
A good breakfast for this flight - croissant was surprisingly good too
Old Jun 11, 2022, 5:02 am

LHR-RHO, 8 June 2022, 13:30 departure
Band 4

Beef Cheeks with mash potato

The beef was really tender and fell apart beautifully. Best hot main I’ve had on short haul for years - really delicious!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.