Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2022, 5:35 am

Programs: BA Executive Club (GGL, GFL)
Originally Posted by KARFA
Menu this afternoon heading to NCL, and this is the coronation chicken salad.

It seems there is more cost cutting afoot (I didn’t think that would be possible). This looks like two wafer-thin pieces of chicken and the salad no longer even fills the plate in the way it used to.
haroon145 and ermis177 like this.
Old May 24, 2022, 6:37 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I can’t even see the chicken!
Old May 24, 2022, 8:12 am

It’s rather well disguised - I think the areas coloured yellow are the two chicken slices, covered in coronation sauce. But I could easily be wrong!
Old May 24, 2022, 10:00 am

Programs: AA PLT
That's a pretty shameful show. By my (very poor) reckoning the ingredients on that plate are worth about 50p.
Old May 24, 2022, 10:04 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by lon_flyer
That's a pretty shameful show. By my (very poor) reckoning the ingredients on that plate are worth about 50p.
Then you must tell me where you shop!
Old May 24, 2022, 10:06 am

Programs: BAEC GfL
Maybe I was lucky but I got 3 pieces of chicken on LHR - GLA last week
Old May 24, 2022, 10:19 am

Programs: AA PLT
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
Then you must tell me where you shop!
The plate, not the whole tray. If the chicken were more than thin sandwich slices then you could perhaps push it up to Ł1.
Old May 24, 2022, 10:22 am

Originally Posted by choosethedrew
OMG what is it about claiming things are compressed when they are clearly not!
I assume it takes less space to store onboard if the food is loaded in ZIP format.
choosethedrew and LCSinTexas like this.
Old May 24, 2022, 10:26 am

Programs: BA Silver
I didn't know Tory MP's have flyertalk accounts!
choosethedrew and Sealink like this.
Old May 24, 2022, 10:32 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
The plate, not the whole tray. If the chicken were more than thin sandwich slices then you could perhaps push it up to Ł1.
it’s not thin sandwich slices of chicken though.
Old May 24, 2022, 11:22 am

Pleased to hear that - but in the photo it looks like the slices are wafer thin. And not in a good way.
Old May 24, 2022, 11:25 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by aoyamaguy
Pleased to hear that - but in the photo it looks like the slices are wafer thin. And not in a good way.
well I will try and take better photos next time - or perhaps you can add some to the thread next time you are in club?
aks120 and EDIwanderer like this.
Old May 24, 2022, 12:01 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by aoyamaguy
I am not one to defend BA for the most part but as this photo is taken directly above the dish, it’s impossible to see the height or thickness of anything.
Old May 24, 2022, 3:54 pm

LGW-RAK 19/05/2022

​​​​

Beef stew didn't look the best but was pretty tasty, if in dire need of some green veg.
Old May 24, 2022, 4:00 pm

RAK-LGW 24/05/2022

No menu cards, choices were "chicken or pasta" 🤦‍♀️

Starter was pearl barley with something slightly spicy and creamy, a tasty mystery. Butternut squash tortellini was pretty good if a little dry. Sad to have Jacob's crackers rather than the Peter's Yard ones.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.