Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2022, 1:35 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Breakfast on JER-LHR. It was bacon bap or this which is an egg omelette and cheese type bap. This was catered from a night stopper.

Also interesting to note that pre covid JER was express but got band 1 catering so a cooked breakfast. Now it seems to be brought in to line with express offering.

Old May 1, 2022, 3:21 pm

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Originally Posted by KARFA
Also interesting to note that pre covid JER was express but got band 1 catering so a cooked breakfast. Now it seems to be brought in to line with express offering.
Is this because pre-covid JER was from LGW and there were no other express bands from LGW? Would make sence not to bother making special meals for one route.
Genius1, KARFA, SxMan and 1 others like this.
Old May 1, 2022, 5:26 pm

Programs: BAEC
Anyone know what the current offering is on LHR-BCN (09:05 flight)?
Old May 2, 2022, 2:45 am

Prawn salad for lunch on LHR-MAN yesterday.

Old May 2, 2022, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by Akoz
Is this because pre-covid JER was from LGW and there were no other express bands from LGW? Would make sence not to bother making special meals for one route.
Yes good point, this would make sense
Old May 3, 2022, 3:48 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Originally Posted by greg5
It was indeed missing on my menu in CW earlier this week. But, a request for one was successful, much like the crème de casis for my Kir Royale that wasn't on the menu. I'm not sure what the Cognac was, but it went very nicely after the tiramisu. Ah, the mysteries of the Club World bar.
On a flight in 2019 I asked for one because it was on the menu. It took a while because there was none loaded for club and they sourced a glass from F. I seem to remember the FA saying that there wasn't going to be cognac in club for much longer.
Old May 3, 2022, 9:53 am

Programs: BA GGL, HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Ba800 lhr-kef

Forgot to take pics of the food but English breakfast was fine and companion said the omelette was decent too but portion a little small.
Carfield likes this.
Old May 3, 2022, 10:24 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by Confus
Cognac remains available as usual in Club World. But this thread is about Club Europe, where it is no longer loaded.
V surprised and disappointed that cognac is no longer stocked in CE. An essential bar staple IMHO.
PUCCI GALORE likes this.
Old May 3, 2022, 12:20 pm

Originally Posted by krispy84
V surprised and disappointed that cognac is no longer stocked in CE. An essential bar staple IMHO.
I remember the days when Cointreau was also available…
SxMan and AnaTravel like this.
Old May 3, 2022, 12:30 pm

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Dreaded Drambuie

Originally Posted by bafan
I arrived in Tokyo one day having had far too many miniatures of Drambuie – forced upon me! Something else which appears to have disappeared
bafan and AnaTravel like this.
Old May 3, 2022, 2:02 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Cointreau and cognac both available in Club from LCY (cognac also in ET!). However bourbon and single malt whisky both currently AWOL and Baileys is sporadic.
bafan and SxMan like this.
Old May 3, 2022, 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA
Breakfast on JER-LHR. It was bacon bap or this which is an egg omelette and cheese type bap. This was catered from a night stopper.

Disappointing that the full band 1 service could be delivered pre-covid, but now the service has been ‘enhanced’ down…
AnaTravel likes this.
Old May 3, 2022, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by krispy84
Not sure if it is still the case but Emirates serves Hennessy Paradis Cognac in first class which retails for around £1000 a bottle and apparently they also serve the Hennessy Paradis Imperial on certain routes which is around £3000 which is just insane.
Old May 3, 2022, 3:19 pm

Yes! They used to offer a Drambuie made using malt whisky too. 🥃
bafan and SxMan like this.
Old May 3, 2022, 3:57 pm

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Ah the days of DIY Sidecars and Rusty Nails at 30,000ft! 🍸🥃

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.