Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Mar 15, 2022, 5:58 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Please do not quote photos in this thread.

Details of band and service timings can be found here: Band & Services Timings

Sister thread: Club Europe catering | opinions and general discussion
Archived thread Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos (Sep 2018 to Mar 2022)

Numbers relate to the post number. Vegetarian means the alternative option provided as standard rather than the special meals. The pre-ordered special meals are AVML (Asia-vegetarian), CHML (children's meal), DBML (diabetic meal), GFML (gluten-free), HNML (Hindu non-vegetarian meal), KSML (Kosher meal), LCML (low-calorie meal), LFML (low-fat meal), NLML (low-lactose meal), LSML (low salt meal), MOML (Muslim meal), VGML (vegan meal), and VLML (lacto-ovo vegetarian).

There are differences between the offering in/out of LHR, LGW, and BA CityFlyer routes operated from LCY, STN, BRS, BHX, MAN, EDI, and DUB. For BA CityFlyer flights please refer to this guide created by eJetterBA CityFlyer catering guide

Last update: post 2705 (band 1 breakfast KSML)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chef's Chat sheets for:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Express (LBA, MAN, and JER only. Note JER is classed as 'Express' but gets band 1 service)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch:
Afternoon tea:
Dinner:

Band 1 (UK, France, Ireland, BeNeLux, Germany)

Breakfast: 2705 (KSML),
Brunch:
Lunch: 2637,
Afternoon tea:
Dinner: 2697 (KSML),

Band 2 (e.g. Barcelona, Nice, Venice, Prague, Copenhagen)

Breakfast:
Brunch:
Lunch: 2631, 2636,
Afternoon tea: 2630 (CHML), 2637
Dinner:

Band 3 (e.g. Madrid, Rome, Warsaw, Stockholm)

Breakfast: 1298 (LSML),
Rest of the day: 1299 (LSML),

Band 4 (e.g. Malta, Sofia, Kyiv, Istanbul)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day: 2639

Band 5 (e.g., Cairo, Amman)

Breakfast:
Rest of the day:

Print Wikipost

Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2022, 1:02 pm

Programs: BAGGL, A3G, Accor Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, LHW Sterling
Same menu as mine this weekend. You did well to avoid the notorious buttermilk chicken!
Old May 15, 2022, 1:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
Between the butt cheeks of former BA Board Members.
Old May 15, 2022, 3:21 pm

I can't stop laughing at the comment by 'CIHY' above. I've tried. Nope... can't do it - yet.

ChooseTheDrew asked a question that puzzled me too.
choosethedrew likes this.
Old May 15, 2022, 11:26 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire
Today morning LHR-MAN I was given a menu which I haven’t seen many many years. Not much from choose from however this is a 35 min flight.

Old May 16, 2022, 12:39 am
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by Krisz
Today morning LHR-MAN I was given a menu which I haven’t seen many many years. Not much from choose from however this is a 35 min flight.
That is a first for MAN. Menus have never appeared since the introduction of CE on domestics. It will certainly help speed up the service.
JTXC, ermis177 and Confus like this.

Last edited by Tobias-UK; May 16, 2022 at 1:07 am
Old May 16, 2022, 2:25 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
i believe these have appeared as BA think they need them to show calories counts now.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:28 am

Programs: BA Gold, easyJet Plus, YHA platinum, Amex Centurion, Peugeot owners club, Stagecoach gold rider
Lunch on the BA893 SOF-LHR this afternoon, made sure the PA got it in focus this time

adrianlondon, TedToToe and C_Smith like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 10:44 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Originally Posted by choosethedrew
How are those apples 'compressed'?!
I have no idea. They seemed like entirely normal pieces of apple.
Old May 16, 2022, 11:07 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by TarquinMontague
Lunch on the BA893 SOF-LHR this afternoon, made sure the PA got it in focus this time
Lovely photo Dear - "The PA" - whoever she or he may be - took a fully focused image. You, on the other hand have not told us what it is. Please do - I might be offered it in the next day or two
Old May 16, 2022, 3:04 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by TarquinMontague

I had this on the 801 the other day. It sounded lovely on the menu, looked like slop, but tasted absolutely great!
TarquinMontague likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
Lovely photo Dear - "The PA" - whoever she or he may be - took a fully focused image. You, on the other hand have not told us what it is. Please do - I might be offered it in the next day or two
Buttermilk chicken, rosemary brochette, sweetcorn mousseline, sauteed courgette.
Old May 16, 2022, 3:18 pm

Programs: BA Silver

Evening meal CFU/LHR today. The menus hadn’t been given out but it was a chicken something, char grilled Tofu and veg or this salmon salad. The starter was cream cheese with red bits! and a broccoli spear. Pudding a delicious chocolate mousse type thing and cheese which I offloaded to my husband. My Sauvignon Blanc wasn’t seemingly available so I had the Chardonnay but seconds later I was handed said SB. Coffee served in paper cup.
adrianlondon and Tobias-UK like this.
Old May 16, 2022, 3:22 pm

Here’s the menu…….

Tobias-UK likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 3:40 pm

Programs: BA Gold , Mucci recipient. Coffee Drinker, Blue Sky Thinker
Sausage and Mash - Catania to Gatwick 15th May. Was tasty enough but looked like a1980's school dinner.

Note no cheese as the crew forgot to put it on the trays. Nothing says BA like a buttered cracker...

adrianlondon likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by sunshinebob
Note no cheese as the crew forgot to put it on the trays. Nothing says BA like a buttered cracker...
It’s not the crew’s job to put cheese on a tray, it should come ready-placed by the caterers. If it’s not then the crew don’t have anywhere to take it from.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.